[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before i was 20 i thought my life didn't really begin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>before i was 20 i thought my life didn't really begin yet
>after i became 20 i realised that a forth of my life is already over and the best years are behind me
Who /afraid of aging/?
>>
The good part about aging is that eventually it stops
>>
>>26363259
>be 24

I kinda know this feel OP. But I also like the fact that I live by myself now and I have my own life where i can chose to do whatever i want. Im also pretty lucky to come out of a rich family (inb4 fuck off richfag) so i can do a lot of things that i want.

But yeah, 24 years old starts to feel a little old, i might just fuck off and live in a cabin somewhere in the woods away from all the responsibility
>>
>missed out on enjoying youth
>didn't build a base to live off later

The past is preventing me from having a future. I know it's ungrateful to say this as only a 26 year old, but it is true.
>>
>>26363259
>it'll get better anon :^)
>don't worry, college will be different :^)
>just imagine how great everything will be afterwards since you worked so hard during your youth :^)
>>
>>26363259
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed that my youth was wasted at school. I wish I could have actually done something useful that would have gave me real life skills.
>>
>20 years
>1/4th
It's more likely than not, halfway over already.
>>
You should be afraid of aging. The older you get the more likely it is that you will want to kill yourself. I'm 28 now.
>>
File: 2434235.jpg (5KB, 100x150px) Image search: [Google]
2434235.jpg
5KB, 100x150px
>>26364715
>tfw I don't want to live but also don't want to die
>>
>>26363293
>want nothing
>choice becomes a negative
Help
>>
>>26363259
To be fair, you won't remember most of it.

Sure you lived, but it was like a half-coma.
>>
>tfw 20 and don't know how to spell "fourth"

right there with ya op
>>
>>26363259
I don't think I care about my age anymore, I've gotten so apathetic over the years. I've been kicking around the idea of killing myself when I turn thirty and for some reason imagining my life as more than halfway over makes me feel better(I'm 21 right now). I won't ever deteriorate mentally, my body won't slowly grow more and more disgusting, and I don't have to worry about being unhappy anymore.
>>
>23
>neet
>went out for dinner with dad the other night, he expressed his worry over my everlasting neetdom and that he was afraid I was wasting my youth and that he didn't want me to regret it later in life
>only just now realizing how little I have done in such a large amount of years
>there are 18 year olds that have accomplished more with their lives than me
>I've literally almost completely wasted my early twenties on vain and meaningless shit and sitting on the computer feeling apathetic while everyone else was out forging their future or seeing the world
>tfw
>>
>>26365132
>tfw also 23
>alexander the great conquered persia when he was my age
>>
>>26363259
>who toxic mentality here?
Be me
Lie to miself to feel sad
Tell miself its pointless all the time
Still regret having told myself in the past
Somehow unable to put two and two together
>>
>>26363259
>best years of your life are 20 and under
Lmao no, stupid child.
>>
>>26365132
Its probably not your fault tho. Only if i had rich parents, good start
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.