[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wipe sitting or standing? http://strawpoll.me/6769348

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: z131469720.jpg (46KB, 815x479px) Image search: [Google]
z131469720.jpg
46KB, 815x479px
Do you wipe sitting or standing?
http://strawpoll.me/6769348
>>
Squatting, you pleb
>>
>>26363268
That seems a lot more effective than either
>>
>>26363219
inbetween, just lifting my legs off of the seat and leaning forward but keeping the general sitting body position
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26363219
S(h)itting.

to be desuized
>>
>smearing shit around
>>
dont your ass cheeks clench together when standing up?
>>
I take a shower and wash all the poo poo off my butt.
>>
>>26363268
First response best response
>>
>>26363219
Wiping while sitting is for chicks, gays and trannies
>>
>standing
who the fuck does this?

are you retarded?
>>
>>26363219
When I first found out about wiping while sitting I felt like I had stumbled across a safeguarded government secret.
Standing up to wipe is barbaric and autistic, only children do it.
>>
>>26363440
I had a similar phenomenon occur when I started putting my hand behind me to wipe.
I used to put my hand down in front of me since there was the most room there and it would smear up against my junk.

To be fair though I probably would have tried the back sooner if I didn't sit so god damned close to the back.
>>
>>26363440
Standing up to wipe is so you aren't wiping shit towards you dick.
If you sit to wipe you either like to punch you nuts every time you reach for your arsehole or you just like shit dick.
>>
>>26365104
are you that fat you cant get your arm behind you?
>>
>>26363219
used to wipe while standing then see threads like this and try sitting and it's much better.
since then I wipe sitting.
>>
>>26365137
You can't reach behind unless you squat and squatting is just the precursor to standing.
A squatter realises that squatting takes too much effort and it is easier to stand.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.