[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /repulsivetomen/? >tfw men would rather fuck a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (397KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397KB, 1280x1216px
Who here /repulsivetomen/?

>tfw men would rather fuck a dog than to touch you with a stick
>tfw surrounded by qt girls
>tfw I wouldn't touch me either
>>
>>26358014
doesn't exist. You women were created to be pleasing to men. Literally your purpose in life is to be with a man and serve him. Because man can do everything a woman can do x10 better. Women were literally designed in almost every way for a man, and this isn't true for a man.
>>
If you are a healthy weight you can get sex any time. It doesn't matter how ugly you are. You're probably a land-whale.
>>
i used to be like that
>get gud with makeup
>find your style and own it
>don't be fat
that's all you have to do. i'm an ugly, flat chested, talentless, boring, autistic wageslave, and even i have a bf.
>>
File: 1446435567827.jpg (69KB, 750x883px) Image search: [Google]
1446435567827.jpg
69KB, 750x883px
lonely ugly women make me feel good about myself
>>
>>26358157
Yo this is a top tier post
>>
>>26358157

you should go for the nerdy girl look.

glasses boost your image by at least +2 points.
>>
>>26358014
you're either extremely uninteresting or you never go out

i'm a plain faced kind of chubby roastie and have had a bf for a year. learn how to wear makeup, dress nicely, and start actually talking to guys
>>
>>26358157
listen to this post. It's retardedly easy for women. not being fat is the most important step.
>>
>>26358056
I'd love to serve a man, if one would actually give me a chance irl.

>>26358138
I'm not a landwhale at all. I'm 5'7 and 125 lbs, perhaps a bit chubby to some people's standards but that's it.

>>26358157
I seriously don't understand women like you, how can you get so lucky? I don't see anything about me that I could change, I dress modestly but I don't wear makeup simply because I have good skin and eyebrows naturally

>>26358453
How can men even know I'm uninteresting? They won't even take a minute to get to know me.
>>
>>26358453
"uninteresting" is a nigh positive trait
>>
>>26358014
>It's retardedly easy for women. not being fat

Exercise to boost your self esteem.

Where clothing that make you look good and can help boost your self esteem.

Ensure that you take care of body care on your face and arms and legs.

Fix your eyebrows to make your face look thinner.
>>
File: 1447928704350.jpg (8KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447928704350.jpg
8KB, 240x200px
>>26358522
post face faggot I triple dog dare you
>>
>>26358522
you're trans right?
>>
>>26358554
>>26358157
>>26358453
>how to be mildly attractive to the widest possible audience at a quick glance

this is definitely not how to be good gf material tbqphwyfam
>>
>>26358522
pics or it didn't happen

ps ur an fgt robot pls dn't mute me :(
>>
>>26358157
Hopefully he is cheating on you
>>
>>26358824
Bitch, you're not even that bad. Lose some weight and you'll literally transform. I bet you have an innie and can DEEPTHROAT too. Fuck outta here.
>>
Most of the "women" on here are mentally ill men thinking that wearing a dress makes them female, never mind their 6 inch cock, adams apple and testicles
>>
File: FCJ-158fig2.jpg (41KB, 618x518px) Image search: [Google]
FCJ-158fig2.jpg
41KB, 618x518px
Guys this thread is bait. Every woman in the world who isn't locked up in a basement has had a boyfriend. Every woman in the world has had sex if she is not restraining herself willingly.

pic is most likely OP while laughing at us
>>
>>26358824
underage as fuck

>>26358880
stop replying
>>
>>26358824
lay off the world of warcraft

or star citizen if that's your poison
>>
>>26358824
oh crhist you look fine. YOu need a haircut and maybe lose five pounds. get good at eye makeup maybe i don't know
>>
>>26358903
But why would someone be so mean?
>>
>>26358880
Falling for old as fuck B8, also I wouldnt be suprised if you can take a good face fucking as well, you seem like a massive faggot
>>
Is kind of different for me. I am not ugly or any thing but with job I do not think person would want to be my boyfriend.
>>
>>26358157
Great post. For women, LITERALLY 90% of the game is "don't be fat". Follow that and men will approach you. You have to do not foot work.

OP, you probably don't go outside often, or you are socially isolated. Try for a bf online then (once again, just exist and make yourself available and men will do all the approaching/foot work).
>>
>>26358942
You are def shit tier quality for GF material, at best you would be a drunken fuck that I would regret
>>
>>26358972

Why do you say this? I would not do that.
>>
>>26358522
Email me so I can get to know you better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.