[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does pussy taste like? original commentu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: ihaveawife-tashareign-1.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ihaveawife-tashareign-1.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
What does pussy taste like?

original commentu
>>
I have a rule against eating pussy.
>>
>>26357408
An overpriced piece of meat
>>
>>26357408
Nothing. Its always nice when it's fresh out of a shower though
>>
My mom saw my google search results for this once when I was younger, and she confronted me about it, and as I was sitting there shaking in embarrassment, she dug around in her vagina for a few seconds with her fingers and then just stuck them in my mouth while watching me.

They tasted pretty bad, like fish and salt or something, but I got a really hard chub. I sucked on them for a few seconds and then started crying.
>>
>>26357509
Sure, pal. We believe you.
>>
>>26357509
Way to go, dude.
>>
File: 1371159101691.jpg (277KB, 714x644px) Image search: [Google]
1371159101691.jpg
277KB, 714x644px
Someone told me that if you licked your arm and let it dry, that's what it would taste like.

I'm not sure, though.
>>
Vaginas are disgusting to be honest familia
>>
>>26357576
thats actually not that far off
Though I think that comes from the fact that when you are going down on a girl there is so much of your own saliva involved that you taste and smell mostly your own saliva.
>>
>>26357576
Pretty accurate, but sometimes it tastes even more bitter, and pretty gross desu
>>
mucous and plain yoghurt
>>
>>26357408
Snot, but in a really nice way.
>>
I don't know, but I fucked one once and it smelled disgusting
>>
>>26357408
If you're lucky, the bittterness of soap.

If you're unlucky, fish.
>>
File: Learntodootintwoweeks.jpg (30KB, 305x479px) Image search: [Google]
Learntodootintwoweeks.jpg
30KB, 305x479px
Like salty coins and old milk
>>
File: 1445450468763.gif (866KB, 434x234px) Image search: [Google]
1445450468763.gif
866KB, 434x234px
>>26357576
>tfw pillow drool turns me on like an aphrodisiac

i feel fucked
>>
Iron-like kinda like sucking on a penny or tasting blood
>>
>>26357700
This

Tbh I actually enjoy licking pussy more than I enjoy getting my dick sucked. That's original.
>>
File: to inifity and beyond.jpg (19KB, 274x308px) Image search: [Google]
to inifity and beyond.jpg
19KB, 274x308px
>>26357408
like piss if you lick the wrong place
>>
Well I have licked two pussy's one tasted kind of warm rubber with a hint of piss. The other one tasted like wet metal.
>>
my gf tasted like buttered popcorn once
>>
>>26358981
>warm rubber with a hint of piss
Jesus fuck
>>
>>26357509
crazy story dude, hope its true.
>>
>>26357509
Holy Hell am I glad I'm not you!
>>
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots in here. Eating pussy will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me.
>>
Sweat and something else I can't put my finger on.
>>
Pretty much like the chicks natural scent (BO) on steroids if she's not got anything wrong with her.
>>
>>26357509

>this happened

Nawp.
>>
Sucking dick>eating nasty fucking viginas
>>
>>26359458
Sadly enough this is true
>>
>love gf's taste
>she ovulates
>thick mucous tastes salty and bitter as hell

Fug
>>
>>26357408
bitter I guess.
>>
>>26357408
Like throat cancer

>hpv is the #2 cause of throat cancer in men
>>
File: 1394136444123.jpg (49KB, 419x528px) Image search: [Google]
1394136444123.jpg
49KB, 419x528px
>>26357509

I know most of you don't believe me. My mom used to say the same thing. I remember being like eleven, and I was in tears because I fell in a patch of raspberry bushes and got chewed up by the thorns. She was surveying the damage while my shorts were down, and then she tugged my briefs down and just immediately worked her index finger up into my ass without any sort of explanation and kept it there while she checked my legs. I asked her what she was doing and she just told me really quietly to "shut the fuck up and be quiet".

We've never talked about this before. I think she feels guilty. She also peed on me a few times, but that's another story.
>>
>>26357408
like bag of sand

originaru
>>
>>26357576
I've never heard this one before but I just tried it and I can confirm for it being decently accurate. Maybe a little more of that flavor depending on the girl and the state of the pussy at that moment in time
>>
>>26357408
Salty and smoky, like licking BBQ meat
>>
>>26357408
same taste as meat

and I'm a vegetarian
>>
>>26359660
nope.
She can't feel guilty if she's peed on you several times.
>>
The one I ate tasted spicy...
They mostly taste salty though
It tastes kinda what you think it should
>>
I remember going down to kiss my gf's thighs and the vicinity of her pussy

it's hard to explain, but her crotch had an aura and it was intoxicating, couldn't stop thinking about it later, made me diamonds

I guess that's how animals attract each other, and it works desu
>>
It depends on their diet.

And if she's a smoker, expect it to not taste great at all. But cunt flesh itself is pretty tasty.
>>
Tolerable. It tastes tolerable.
>>
>>26357408
Like snot or mucus.

Unless there's urine but I use spit to wash that away.
>>
Yeah, kinda bitter. I thought I'd love eating pussy but when I actually did it I couldn't do it for longer than 10 seconds. The mixture of not tasting as great as I imagined and the awkwardness I felt doing it was too much.
>>
>>26357408
I'm really scared it'll taste like veggies/too bitter desu or I'll get a nasty girl and her pussy will st5ank like her breath :(

like my brain thinks pinker ones are more pleasant than darker ones and that the beefier ones are well, they're less inviting looking/look more difficult to work than the nice innies....

>>26357509
eww lol

>>26359660
stfu you fucking deviant copypasta twit.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.