[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>contracted HIV from a blood transfusion Is there anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>contracted HIV from a blood transfusion

Is there anything more pathetic than a KHHV with HIV? Kill me
>>
What kind of 3rd world shithole are you getting your blood from? Literally any actual western institution would be liable as fuck for the suffering it inflicts on you. Free settlement dough plus literally zero reason not to hit up all the HIV cuties that Chad avoids like the plague.
>>
What the fuck, if you can't sue them then you really are fucked.
>>
>>26356666
Yes, I believe ultra Satan is correct.
>>
File: karl.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
You could say youre a... KHHIV
>>
This is what happens when you let gays donate blood. smdh
>>
>>26356666
I had to sign papers saying i couldn't sue the hospital when I got my Blood Transfusion. Don't know about OP.

Question though, if I got a blood transfusion and the blood was from a black person. Am I not fully white anymore?
>>
>>26356718
Contact the local news agency.

Your trust has been violated, I'm sure you could sue whoever donated the blood to you, that's entirely possible
>>
>>26356577
They have HIV dating sites faggot, go find a hot girl with HIV too and be happy together
>>
>>26356718
i don't think signing papers will protect a hospital from something like this which is probably gross negligence or something, but i'm not a lawyer. there probably aren't many on here too. i hate to mention reddit, but op should try /r/legaladvice or /r/legaladviceuk, i have found them to be useful for this sort of situation.
>>
Why does someone make a thread like this every couple of months like people will actually believe it?

There's literally no way a hospital can protect itself after giving a blood donor HIV, you're either lying or going to be fucking rolling in money for the rest of your life.
>>
>>26356840
And if you have enough money you can suppress the HIV enough that it's basically not there

Or one of those experimental treatments that will kill the disease.
>>
Can you guys answer my question. If I got a blood transfusion from a blackie , am I not white anymore?
>>
File: gorilla wat.jpg (144KB, 1400x1060px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla wat.jpg
144KB, 1400x1060px
OP, that's fucked man. Sorry.

>>26356745
This!!!!

Seriously bro. Normies are repulsed by the idea of HIV and other STD's. It's like you have a double whammy of being seen as immorally promiscuous, disgustingly dirty, and contagious.

So, those girls you meet on there may be hot as hell, great human beings now that they have had a loud as fuck life wake up call, and as lonely as any KHKV can be. They just want someone.

This is a blessing in disguise for you, my KHKV friend.
>>
>>26356787

It totally does, though.

There is widespread federal and state protection for harm caused in the process of healing.

Unless OP can prove negligence, he won't get a payoff.
>>
>>26356577
This is why I hate faggots
They're selfish freaks who spread disease to innocent people
They should find whatever AIDS faggot gave it to you and hang him
>>
That is incredibly sad, man. I hope you can work towards enough happiness in other areas of your life to achieve some kind of balance.

Lots of great suggestions in this thread though. I'm sure legal action has at least crossed your mind, and if you haven't had an expert at least look into it for you, please take that first step and fuck the people who fucked you.
>>
>>26357274

Are you kidding? This isn't like a surgical error. HIV-infected blood being used in a transfusion in a hospital in 2016 in any first-world country would is undoubtedly the result of negligence.

Though, if there is no legal recourse (though I doubt that) OP can just go to the media, as was mentioned, and ruin the hospital and staff's reputation beyond repair. He might even get some money out of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.