[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do on a date, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1451835157173.jpg (20KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1451835157173.jpg
20KB, 228x227px
What am I supposed to do on a date, robots?
>>
Whatever you do don't suggest a movie, it's basically time-filler and doesn't nourish interaction.
>>
Increase your chances of getting sex.
>>
bend your knees
>>
>>26356127
Pretend you care about the fuck hole you are investing tims.
Or if you actually care just have fun with said fuckhole.
>>
What do you think is fun?
>>
>>26356183
We're going bowling and getting food afterwards.
>>
Depends on what keeps the other person interested in you, which depends on their motivations. First date is supposed to be for gathering that intel, but seeming like you're not trying to manipulate the other person into liking you. Act interested and show emotional responses. Ask leading questions and get the other person to talk. Listen without trying to form a response, and get feedback throughout the conversation, which will lead them to talk more. Eventually, you'll have enough to know whether you should be leading the night towards sex using innuendo and flirting, if you should be setting up the next date for a different setting more catered to what they find fun (thus making chances of sex increase), or if you should not call them again because you have nothing to work with. Don't end the date early if you hit option 3 and be polite (you don't want to burn bridges and get a bad reputation), but do look for an out that you can both agree on.
>>
>>26356127
Dump her, you dummy
>>
Do what I did and act like you're hanging out with a friend. They'll be so amazed at your ability to not spill spaghetti everywhere that they'll want to go on a second date with you. You'll get so used to it after awhile that it'll actually be like hanging out with a friend, but a friend you'll fuck in the face every night.
>>
talk to her, get to know her, have a good time. I recommend you go out and do something on a first date instead of just eating infront of eachother
>>
calm down and don't fuck it up
the worst thing to do on a date is to come off as a fucking sperglord and sweat all over everything
>>
>>26356731
This. Dates aren't about looking like a sex god, they're about showing that you're a human being. Just be you. If they like you, it'll go well.
>>
File: Aberystwyth.png (170KB, 397x296px) Image search: [Google]
Aberystwyth.png
170KB, 397x296px
>>26356731
i had a nice chuckle at that last sentence.
>>
Shake their hand and offer your virginity.

3 times out of 11, it works every time.
>>
Ask if she wants to fuck.
>>
File: 1-let-bowling.jpg (16KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1-let-bowling.jpg
16KB, 350x349px
>>26356290
I'm sure it'll be great!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.