[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get LIVID when hearing people eat!? I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: rage.jpg (43KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
43KB, 600x392px
Does anyone else get LIVID when hearing people eat!?

I mean holy fucking shit do I hate it; my brother is incessantly eating chips and I feel the need to rip his stupid fucking head off and stomp it into oblivion. My family somehow finds a way to make food of ANY texture sound crunchy, and it drives me blood-boilingly insane

fuck
>>
Whenever I'm bored at restaurants I'll close my eyes and listen to people's food-munching noises, pretending like this is the only thing I'm capable of sensing
Stripping away the social niceties and such
We're just disguising our meaty material barbarism

Always love doing that when I need to be reminded that I'm a disgusting fleshsack and I need to gtfo asap
>>
>>26356092
My man

you have some problems
>>
>>26356058
I hate people who don't close their fucking mouths to chew. My sister and dad do it and it makes me want to strangle them.

I don't really understand why, but that sound drives me fucking crazy.
>>
>>26356168
I think we all have some problems that we actively choose to ignore
>>
>>26356058
I know this feel. It's mainly cereal that triggers me. Clinky. Crunchy. Slurpy.
>>
>>26356092

...jesus christ

originalporiginal
>>
>>26356186
fucking normie, mouth breathing, degenerate scum

i also think that people do it because it's "cool". i've seen chads and stacies talking to each other while chewing food like it's some sort of fashionable thing
>>
>>26356251
Try it sometime
It might give you some insight into what exactly you really are
>>
itt: psychopath losers
>>
>>26356293
I'm not a psychopath at all
I have a lot of empathy for people, actually
I feel sorry for everyone who is condemned to existing this way, everyone deserves better
>>
>>26356293
noisy eater detected

get the fuck out
>>
>>26356168
i do the same thing kind of. although it's more listening to people walking, breathing, muttering, chewing, swallowing, coughing, et c.

all the little noises that people make all the time that gets blended into the background. you can make out and imagine a problem with someone's larynx by their vocal timbre on certain notes, or if someone is chewing on one side of the mouth vs the other if they're close enough. the smacking of lips or the tapping of fingers too.

the soft pads of skin at the tips of fingers, supported by thin bones jostled by tendons and muscles into tap tap tapping at keypads, tabletops, or scrawling something with a pen or pencil.

that rythmic breathing and huffing as they think about something, a wet sound if they take a sip of water, swallowing it.

it's why i'm in med school. anatomy is a wonderful class, and i'm hoping to go into surgery. or mortuary science. meat is meat after all.
>>
File: doritos_lg_2.jpg (128KB, 660x496px) Image search: [Google]
doritos_lg_2.jpg
128KB, 660x496px
>>26356058
Donald Trump defends using THIS on autistic terrorists. Is chipboarding an American value?
>>
>>26356058
u probably have autism desu
>>
>>26356340
Anatomy is fine, but these noises are just irritating. How could you sit there and find peace in these noises? Just as the guy above stated, we're all disgusting flesh sacks, so why would you want to invest time into the primitive noises of some asshole drinking or eating?
>>
>>26356058

ITT: OP has undiagnosed autism.

You're not normal, OP. What you're describing is literally autistic. Seek professional help.
>>
>>26356399
i just listen to them and dissect them in my head. it's good practice. the sounds never really bother me, i can just fixate on them easily is all.
>>
Yeah, and it's an actual neurological disorder aswell. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia
>>
>>26356474
Hey that's a cool habit
I might start doing that
>>
File: 4.png (243KB, 441x462px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
243KB, 441x462px
>>26356383
>>26356401
You guys joke, but misophonia is actually a pretty prominent symptom in autism. It's also common in schizophrenia.
>>
File: STOP TRIGGERING ME.jpg (41KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
STOP TRIGGERING ME.jpg
41KB, 424x283px
>>26356491
What's everybody's misophonia level?
The scale goes from 1 - 10. With a 1 being slightly annoyed, and 10 is you literally killed a man for eating a peanut.

http://www.misophonia.com/misophonia-self-test/
>>
>>26356552
In autism, it's more they hate loud noises rather than particular noises.

Atleast I hope so
>>
>>26356592
I'm legitimately scared of taking this test out of fear of being subjected to horrible noises and smashing my computer in a blind rage.
>>
>people ITT playing the mental illness semantics game to distract from truthful perceptions
>>
>>26356592
I related to at least one of the responses on each level

autism confirmed
>>
>>26356058
depends on the person.

My parents are disgusting, my dad especially when it comes to eating chips and celery and anything crunchy makes it a habit to chew with his mouth fucking wide open.

My mom, who is always talking, also talks with her mouth full, and I mean FULL. She eats like a chipmunk or some sort of rodent and fills up her cheeks and mouth as much as possible and always makes a wet clicking/smacking sound while talking & eating.
>>
Yes

My roommate sits down and all i hear is his saliva filled mouth smacking his food down his throat

I am indifferent to crunchiness sounds, but wet smacking is fucking disgusting
>>
>>26356994
i cant contoll it. i wish i could but if i do i just end up taking too long to eat
>>
>>26357020

Its okay man, i don't hate you for it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.