[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /lost the genetic lottery/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fug%20dis.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
fug%20dis.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>one chance at life
>born as a fucking somali

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO REROLL BUTTON?
>>
post pic of the wasteland outside your corrugated metal shack
>>
>>26355958
I was born in Canada
>>
>Somali
>not going to europe and having a free pass to rape and pillage to your hearts content
>>
>>26356014
this.

It's in your blood OP, at least be a pirate and steal a cargo ship
>>
File: blagar.png (301KB, 478x280px) Image search: [Google]
blagar.png
301KB, 478x280px
if it makes you feel better i have only had sex twice and i have 2 friends irl
>>
Nah OP try being a poo in looer like me.

we truly are the bottom tier
>>
>>26355971

99% chance you live in Ottawa
>>
Amuss OP
Sexxo, habeen wayee
>>
>5'3 male

broooooooo wtf I want a re roll
>>
>>26356178

ru trans?

that's my smash bros wiiu name by the way, always confuses and insults the opponent
>>
File: 1344828262139 (2).jpg (47KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1344828262139 (2).jpg
47KB, 405x344px
>three years old
>asked my mom why I'm a boy and not a girl, she laughs
>six years old
>tell mom I want to be a girl
>she says it's just a phase, believe her
>it wasn't a phase
>saw a therapist at 14
>after meeting for a year she told me that I won't be able to power through those thoughts and 'man up' and that I need to learn to live with it
>refuse to believe this
>spend the next 10 years trying to man up
>getting in shape only made me hate my body more
>getting a girlfriend made me want to die because I was so jealous of her life
>thought maybe I was low test
>get hormone levels checked, my test is higher than average
>nothing takes the feelings away
>therapist was fucking right all along

why can't I fucking reroll
why can't I trade places with a girl who wants to be a guy
>>
>only 6" penis

whats the point
>>
>Somali
>Not taking advantage of it
>Not speaking funny-sounding English while appealing Reddit

C'mon m8...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXyI63POT4

White cunts go crazy for that shit
>>
File: psychologists.jpg (43KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
psychologists.jpg
43KB, 640x476px
>>26356228
Reality is hard. Having to get someone to accept reality is harder. HRT would be the easy, and ultimately incorrect, way out because it reinforces denial of reality and the change that's really only superficial and won't make you happy, despite what all the pre-op trannies will lead you to believe. If you can't accept the world around and within you as it is, you're going to end up hurt by things you pretended weren't there.
>>
>>26356360
I'm not sure I follow you. I completely accept that I am a male, I always have. The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>26355930
> mom has blue eyes
> dad has brown

I got brown. 50/50 chance to have god tier majestic aqua blue eyes and I got shitskin brown
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.