[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here being delusional like me in thinking that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is anyone else here being delusional like me in thinking that not texting the two girls who had friendzoned me for a few days would make them wonder in the back of their minds why there are no messages from me?
>>
They haven't thought of you one bit
it's Chad who now tickles their clit.
>>
>>26355623
They dont give a fuck bout you, hence why they never txt you on their own
>>
>>26355623
Send them a picture of your cock, what do you have to lose anyway?
>>
>>26355623
Come on pull it out you pathetic faggot
>>
>>26355623
Don't be autistic. Most women are not "hard to get", if they like you they will let you know in some obvious way. If they don't, it means they don't like you. Forget them and move on.
>>
Well one of them I know for sure is doing that as she hangs out with a couple of normies but not getting any as she's pretty boring. The other is probably getting plowed by my fat friend and whenever they're together around me she's sometimes glances in my direction so I don't know about her.
>>
>>26355694
Clever rhyme, as a chad you guys can only dream of the stuff we do
>>
>>26355694

Dear Senpai,

thank you for this
>>
>>26355623
The trick is not replying to their texts but not texting is the first step.
>>
>>26355722
Yeah I figured as much months ago but they probably crave my attention over time.
>>26355747
>>26355806
Nah, I don't show until the big night.
>>26355816
I'm self-aware enough to know when my autism levels need to be diminished.
>>
>>26355873
If they bother to text me I'd planned on doing that, but I'm pretty happy on my own right now.
>>
>>26355948
Well are you avoiding them? What other contact do you have with them.

Because if they were upfront and turned you down after you asked them out, they would probably think you only wanted them as a partner and didn't care for the relationship.

Girls like loyalty, if you drop them for turning you down then you weren't friends to begin with.

I've dated girls who said we were just friends, its a process of proving you like talking to them.
>>
>stop texting oneitis I was an orbiter of
>she posts on my Facebook "Hey I never hear from you anymore xD"
>me "You have my number you should hit me up sometimes!"
>she deletes the post
>>
>>26356177
I'm avoiding to one since I texted her entirely too much and that's pretty much our main form of interaction, we sit next to each other in class and share two of them together. Recently she always came off as annoyed in body language and text form.
The other I'm proving that I only think of her as a friend and showing that I have a life. We started to actually talk to each other like two weeks ago after knowing each other for 4 years.
>>
>>26356274
Do you regret not holding out for longer?
>>
>>26356177
I'm sure the one I'm just getting to know enjoys talking to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.