[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey could someone console me? I made an uh oh by associating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: for what purpose.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.png
80KB, 500x421px
Hey could someone console me? I made an uh oh by associating with a female. Anyways:
>be talking to girl for almost a year now
>she talks about being in a relationship with me before she goes to college
>she goes to college
>everything changes obviously
>hang around still believing things can be okay, she invites me over to her folks house for Christmas blah blah blah everything seems fine
>have reason to believe were more than just friends due to a few sexual incidents
>her birthday was this month
>tells me shes going to her parents house
>actually hanging out with some dude
>I dont have facebook but I got the sixth sense to check for recent uploads cus something seemed off (she avoided seeing me for her birthday)
>see picture of fat mexican guy with neckbeard holding cake (not me being jealous, this guy really was your stereotypical neckbeard fat guy)
>what the fuck man
>call her an hour ago, tell her not to contact me anymore, she tries to tell me that this guy isnt her boyfriend and that we still have a chance (attempting to manipulate me to see if Ill fall for it again)
>i tell her shes a genuinely bad person and this bs is going to turn around on her some day
And that was it. Idk how I feel. Its just weird to think that im an alright looking guy with a good job and what not, and she still picked some fat loser over me. I live like an hour away, maybe that has something to do with it. I didnt do anything wrong either. What do I do now? I really put alot of trust into this person. Should I just never try again?
>>
If someone could talk to me thatd be great. I feel really crappy right now. I know its my fault but still some advice on what to do now and how to handle this would be really nice.
>>
Bump bump bump bump
>>
No one? Anyone?
>>
File: 1452959317136.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452959317136.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>26355035
Have an oddly comfy GIF.
>>
>>26355035
>>have reason to believe were more than just friends
yeah no you should have fucking discussed this with her beforehand at that time and not assume
your own fucking fault, normalfag. an hero and take her with you
>>
>>26355337
I dont know man, maybe youre right
But how was I supposed to know shed be talking to other guys while we were spending all of our time together. Like I dont even know how she found time to find this guy. It blows my mind how deceitful people can be.
>normalfag
i work for a living but thats just because I have to. Given the choice Id sit around all day doing nothing
>>
>>26355313
also thank you anon
im sure there are others here who can relate
>>
>>26355035
>i tell her shes a genuinely bad person and this bs is going to turn around on her some day

You're right...

Don't waste any more time on people like this. If she can't make up her mind... just forget about this retarded bitch.
>>
>>26355683
Do you think shell ever feel bad for what she did? Do people like that know the difference between wrong and right?
>>
>>26355807
I don't know man. But what difference does it make? You have known her for a long time, and you deserve to be treated with more respect than that. I don't know your story or whatever, but now you know that she can't be trusted 100%, and that shit matters.. So if you want to take my advice, cut contact, forget about her.
IF she apologizes and wants to make it up to you or something, go for it. But keep in mind that she can't be trusted completly.
>>
>>26356053
She seemed pretty prideful during our last conversation. Like it was all me just being an asshole. I really dont think she feels bad. I already cut contact, however
>>
>>26356074
>Like it was all me just being an asshole

This is so fucking typical..

Look, I'm not a women logic wannabe expert or anything. But this is just so fucking typical.
stopid womyn and their fucking mindgames..
I had a gf once who behaived like this, I was crazy in love with her, and I accepted so much bs like this because of her. If you just stop playing their game, they get pissed at first, then they get insecure, and finally they realize that they have messed up. This may take a while..

Anyway, there is no doubt who the asshole is. Don't buy into it, she's trying to fuck you over mentally.
>>
>>26356264
thank you for your words of support
i almost wish i did something wrong just so i could rationalize getting fucked over better
>>
>>26356928
No problem, man
You're not the one to blame, but I know what you're talking about, it's kinda easier to blame yourself than others sometimes. But this is what I mean by mind games that woman play on men, you actually start to believe that you have done something wrong. Watch out for that in the future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.