[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My little sister's been the only friend I've ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: a4.jpg (41KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
a4.jpg
41KB, 524x1009px
>My little sister's been the only friend I've ever had (I have asperger's and don't do well socially, I am 18 and she is 14 now)
>Watched her grow from a baby, to a grade schooler
>Almost beat up some of her classmates once when I caught them teasing her for having acne
>Watched her mature and turn into one of the most attractive and popular girls in her class
>Helped her study all night for tests and helped her go from almost getting left back to making honors list
>She's always been there for me too, helps calm me down when I get sensory overload and makes me feel better about my autism and no gf
>Then today I accidentally walked in on her changing
>Saw her vagina and it is already a roastie

WHAT THE FUCK, SHE PROMISED ME SHE WOULD SAVE HERSELF UNTIL MARRIAGE AND BE PURE BUT IT WAS ALL JUST LIES

I BOUGHT HER TICKETS TO A SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT AND WAS GOING TO GO WITH HER EVEN THOUGH I HATE THAT SINGER AND DON'T LIKE LOUD NOISES LIKE AT CONCERTS BUT I TORE THEM UP BECAUSE SHE IS A PIECE OF TRASH LIAR WHORE

I AM SHAKING RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I ALWAYS GO TO HER WHEN I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO BUT NOW I REALIZE IT WAS ALL A LIE AND SHE IS ONLY 14 HOW MANY PENISES HAS SHE TAKEN ALREADY?
>>
>>26354764

Look who's getting kicked outta the house tonight.

This is what you deserve for putting another human being on a pedestal.
>>
>>26354764
Sucks for you daddy-o.
>>
>>26354764
you're so full of shit, lol
>>
>doesn't know that vaginas look how they look regardless of whether there have been dicks in them or not
>>
You need to confront her, help her. At this rate she's gonna get pregnant by Tyrone. You need to convince her to become a born again virgin and have her hymen surgically reattached.
Forgive your sister, but don't let her make the same mistakes again.
>>
>>26354764
There are virgin roasties anon, escape this mire of misinformation
>>
>>26354764

You do realize that some vaginas just look like that even if they've never had a dick near them, right?
>>
>>26354764
I'm all for people promoting this meme so that chicks will be prettied up like how we get our cocks cut. But just in case OP really bought into it without knowing, they actually can just be born that way bro.

They should all be forced to be pretty clean vaginas anyway though.
>>
>>26354863
this
my ex was a huge slut and fucked at least 50 guys before me. her pussy was a tight innie. looked virginal except for her clit hood piercing.
>>
>>26354863

>Lying roastie detected

Nice try, roastie.
>>
File: 7C4.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
7C4.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>26354764
lel

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.
>>
Are you dumb? The outward appearance of a vagina is not enough to prove anything. You need to drug your sister and perform a manual hymen examination why she's unconscious. (Use your hands, not your dick for the examination.)
>>
>people actually will take this thread seriously
>>
File: infibulation.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
infibulation.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>26354764

Don't worry OP, your sister can reclaim her purity by chopping off that useless clit and those flappy labia. BDSM women do it all the time, and they've got great sex lives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.