[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my girlfriend has taken 5 different dicks before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 345343.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
345343.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
Just found out my girlfriend has taken 5 different dicks before me.

Not only is that disgusting but 6 is also an evil number associated with satan (666) so should I leave her?
>>
>cucked by a number
as long as she washed it out
>>
>>26353773

no. you should be a loving friend and ask to her take a lot more than just 5 different dicks.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>GIRLFRIEND
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I mean it depends on how long you want this relationship to last.
If you have fallen for le marriage meme just dump 'em it's not gonna last to that point (at least I hope not for your checkbook's sake)
>>
>>26353773

I dunno OP

I would consider 6 to be pretty good.

Some girls are in the hundreds, if you need a little perspective
>>
You should; however, if you weren't a virgin before being with her you have little more right to complain.

Virgin males should get virgin females. The Bible had this right.
>>
>>26353773
>>26353807
And it has now been scientifically proven that every man a woman has sex with she absorbs the dna of that man inside of her body. The DNA is found in her blood stream and even in her brain, and they remain in her body until she dies.
>>
>>26353844
I fingered a girl before, does that count?
>>
>>26353879
I thought that was only if she was pregnant
>>
>>26353773
5 my sides she didnt even tell you thw truth and yes you should dump her
>>
>>26353773
First
Satan isn't real
Second
Why does the number 6 have any relevance if she took 5 dicks?
>>
>>26354048
Because I am dick no. 6.
>>
>>26353773

Does she do anal? If no then move on.
>>
>>26353879
That's fucking stupid. You don't absorb DNA. You're not made of the DNA of every animal and plant you've ever eaten. The parts of these organisms are broken down in your system, they don't just remain as perfectly formed strands of DNA.
>>
>>26353773
yes you should leave her after you ask her how your dick compares. make sure you start crying when she tells you, then break up with her
>>
>>26354220
http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343%2805%2900270-6/abstract

read this
>>
>>26353773
In a row?
this is original you stupid nigger
>>
>>26353773
just let me fuck her bro, then you can be lucky number 7
>>
>>26353773

Just fuck the shit outta here OP. Just don't marry her and DON'T GET THE WHORE KNOCKED UP.
>>
Actually, 6 is the human number, as it is one short of perfection (e.g. 7) and the mark of the beast is 666 because it's the 3 (trinity) but an imperfect mockery, as is the way of the antichrist.

In conclusion, hit that pussy like ray rice
>>
>>26354564
3 wise men, 3 humans
6 6 6 = O
B
A
M
A
>>
>>26354767
Never specifies it was 3 wise men, that's a Catholic tradition
>>
>he asked her how many sex partners shes had

ayy lmao why would you do this? what is there to gain from it? there is only to lose. luckily for myself, my number has gotten to a point where the girl's is never higher, so i really dont need to ask
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.