[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we save her? >Cheyanne is a beautiful child who enjo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1454941461808.jpg (10KB, 170x215px) Image search: [Google]
1454941461808.jpg
10KB, 170x215px
Can we save her?

>Cheyanne is a beautiful child who enjoys playing with her dolls and toys. She is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and has very limited verbal ability. However, she is able to use hand signals or point to communicate. Cheyanne loves items related to Dora and Hello Kitty. She enjoys playing outdoors, but is also content staying indoors and playing with her dolls. Cheyanne tends to isolate herself from peers; however, she eats with peers at mealtime and shares a bedroom with no problems. She doesn't like sharing with peers. Cheyanne is very affectionate and loves to give hugs. She is easily distracted and has poor focus. She requires patience from caregivers, as she has difficulty with change and transition. At times, Cheyanne will have tantrums, but will respond to redirection.

http://www.adoptuskids.org/_app/child/viewp.aspx?id=58230
>>
save her how?
>>
My baby cousin is non-verbal and showing a few indicators for autism. She has not been diagnosed, and does enjoy interacting with people sometimes, so nothing is certain.

I do wonder how it would be having a truly autistic cousin. I haven't been diagnosed myself and most probably am not autistic, but I still feel as though I would be able to connect more closely than most could, and maybe more closely than I could with most.

Anyone have autistic family/friends? As a robot, how is your relationship with them?
>>
She don't wanna be saved.
>>
Best thing would be to leave her in the forest to freeze to death. Its harsh but its true. A life with autism isn't worth living.
>>
>>26353977
I don't but I've worked with toddlers with autism. Communication is a hurdle but easy to deal with. Close family members find ways to communicate even without speaking or fluent sign language. Find them the right help and they can be close to normal if not fully normal. But of course, it's a spectrum and some of them are in the same bin as the mentally retarded, but your niece doesn't seem that way.
>>
>>26353494
no we cant shes gone
>>
is the alaskan loli who has "boundary issues" with male role models still available? /b/ and /tv/ wanted to adopt her.
>>
>>26355871

i just checked, it looks like she's still having issues finding adoptive parents. i guess they rejected /b/ and /tv/'s application.

http://www.adoptuskids.org/_app/child/viewp.aspx?id=49552
>>
why don't you adopt yourself a gf anon?

http://www.adoptuskids.org/_app/child/viewp.aspx?id=56556
>>
>>26355871
LOL of course they do, that shit's priceless.
>>
>>26356024
>19
who is going to adopt a 19 year old
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.