[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ugly/ here? Average-looking people can fuck right off;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Lq8OxHE.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lq8OxHE.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
Who /ugly/ here?

Average-looking people can fuck right off; I'm talking ugly. I lose any motivation I have to do anything when I see myself in a mirror. Being at least not-ugly is prerequisite to being anything of value in life.
>>
>>26353436
Is that you? I can give some tips if we can an actual pic
>>
>>26353476
*can get
>>
Same, my body is just made wrong and my face sucks, I hate looking at the mirror and thinking "that''s me, this is it"

No way to improve it
>>
>>26353436
if that is you. the least you could do is wax your unibrow.
shave.

get a haircut.
instant 2 points.
after braces
could be an instant .5-1 point
get contacts
get dermatologist
instant 1 point for good skin
>>
File: all-time-ugliest-athletes-u1.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
all-time-ugliest-athletes-u1.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>26353476

No, that's not me, but whatever "tips" you have for someone that exceedingly ugly are just fucking bullshit and incredibly patronizing.

Ugly at these levels requires various kinds of surgery, laser hair treatments and genetic therapy.

Society should seriously just give ugly people a stipend so they can stay at home and not have to suffer the pain of letting people see them all day. If we can give faggots with social anxiety disability, why not seriously ugly fucks?
>>
>>26353536
Better just put OP back in the oven he came out to eay, look at his fucking ears he even has hair growing out of them christ -2/10
>>
File: Cosmetic-Surgery-Before-After.jpg (132KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmetic-Surgery-Before-After.jpg
132KB, 1024x1024px
>>26353436
Cosmetic surgery, it's a thing.
>>
>>26353557
Oh fucking come on, he's fucking trying to be ugly with the dumb glasses, dumb haircut, dumb colored braces, dumb shitty mustache, and the hundreds of cold sores

If he shaved, got contacts or better glasses, clear or at least white braces, better hair, and dealt with his lips he'd be average as fuck
>>
>>26353633
are you sure thats not just before and after make-up? doesn't look very cosmetic to me
>>
This kid is only ugly because he doesn't really take the steps to NOT be. Not saying he isn't genetically fucked, because he is, and I'm also not saying he could be a chad, but he could alteast minimize is ugliness and possibly get a girl with low self-esteem.

You know, shave the moustache, get rid of the braces, contacts, clear skin, and shaving that... ear hair. The most ugly parts of that kid's face are the parts he can get rid of if he tried hard enough.
>>
>>26353676
nah my dude look at that pinch on bridge & nostrils
>>
I'm pretty ugly OP. I don't like to be in one place too lo g because I feel like people start to notice
>>
>>26353676
>>26353775

also jesus fuck how did i not notice the loss of that man jaw
>>
>5'5
>ugly as fuck in the face
>sometimes go so long without seeing myself I see myself in the mirror and remember what I look like
>still struggling to accept it
Best way to kill myself?
>>
File: 1385735887299.jpg (899KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1385735887299.jpg
899KB, 1500x1500px
>>26353833

Ugly people like us can only live through simulations and delusion.

Just embrace escapism and forget about everything else in the world. The world is mostly shit anyway.
>>
I genuinely believe no one with a deformity who practices basic hygiene and is not overweight can be below a 5/10. I challenge anyone to show me one counterexample.

Conversely, no one who does not put effort into shaping their appearance (via shaving, skin care, hair products, etc.) can be 9/10 or above. Appearance is highly variable, OP. Some days I look ugly as shit, usually after just having awoken. Other days I look mildly attractive, I think. Usually I just look meh, because I only practice basic hygiene and nothing exquisitely out of the way. This is the case for most men.
>>
>tfw asian male

do I need to go on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.