[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the last nice thing a Chad or Stacy did for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1451007030371.jpg (199KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451007030371.jpg
199KB, 640x640px
What's the last nice thing a Chad or Stacy did for you?
>>
File: tumblr_msq116YTGt1s8166so6_250.gif (318KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msq116YTGt1s8166so6_250.gif
318KB, 250x250px
>>26353363
Chad's pretty bro tier tbf. Don't get all the hate for him. Stacy's the problem, not Chad.
>>
>>26353431
this

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because...
>>
>>26353363
reeeeeeee normies out bloxxxxxxxxx
>>
If I even tried to set foot in that picture, life would automatically fade me out of existence.
>>
>>26353431
>chads brotier

he will turn on you like a snake the second a stacy is a round
>>
File: my Greentext.png (231KB, 641x669px) Image search: [Google]
my Greentext.png
231KB, 641x669px
>>26353431
Suuuurrre. Guessing you were never around them in Middle School?
>>
>>26353363
Befriended me, gave me weed. Cool guy
>>
>>26353628
>>26353589
>inb4 those are "fake alphas"
>>
>>26353363
Nothing. Not. One. Thing.
>at high school
>during class at the library
>was 17 at the time, senior year
>some kids from another class start calling me names
>the nastiest name calling I ever experienced
>felt totally random, couldn't believe that at senior year this was STILL happening to me
>turn around
>some Chad from my class looking at me
>he was smirking with amusement
>I ignored the bullies completely, just kept doing my work
>to this day I wish I had grabbed a chair and smashed their teeth out
>>
>>26353431
Chad *can be* brotier. I've befriended and even hung out with a few, and they can be pretty laid back and trust worthy people who aren't excessively judgemental. These were intelligent Chads though. The stupid ones are essentially giant monkey slaves for Stacey that will physically and verbally assault you for some roast beef. Those are the garbage Chads. Normally they're black but it's not a requirement.

Staceys are universal whores, and the worst part is that all women are susceptible to becoming her the minute they become fit or pretty or something.
>>
File: 1451191873744.gif (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451191873744.gif
44KB, 600x600px
>>26353431
Stacey's pretty nice to beta females too after high school. One of them followed me to the bathroom after I had a breakdown (in college) and shared her m&m's with me. Another one helped me with what I missed in class and offered to tutor me after school. A lot of the Stacey's in my tight knit program treat me like a little autistic sister even though I barely know them.

It feels good being in their presence honestly.

Chads make fun of me though. Is there some kind of reverse spectrum?
>>
>>26353760
>Is there some kind of reverse spectrum
or maybe its just that you can't lump a group of humans together and assume they all act the same..
>>
>Stacy
You have such nice hair anon!

That's about it.

>Chad
Tried to hook me up with a few roasties before he realized it was a lost cause.
>>
File: stoicsilence.png (80KB, 1233x336px) Image search: [Google]
stoicsilence.png
80KB, 1233x336px
>>26353363
Ignored me

Literally my entire life in highschool was surreal, I'm not sure what I did to deserve it but I was almost universally ignored by all chads, tyrones, and stacies that could have tormented me into suicide

But thankfully I seemed to be under their radar, so I led a somewhat comfortable, albeit lonely and gray, life through highschool

Pic related, my current situation
>>
>>26353363
He complemented my hair today
>>
File: kermit.png (388KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.png
388KB, 800x768px
holy shit you people are so screwed up

i hate that i'll never know whether you fucks are legit or not
>>
>>26353363
show me that only the fittest or/and the smartest survive
>>
>>26353431
came here to post this. honestly never had a problem with chad. stacy is a soulless demon from hell though
>>
>>26354375
I'm this >>26353628 anon, and I assure you that I am entirely serious.
>>
Bleed and beg for mercy.
>>
I can't remember the last time I interacted with one, let alone one that did something nice.
>>
File: eternal_pepe.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
eternal_pepe.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
My only friend got sick of me sitting at home every w/e and made me go out with him on a sat night. His friends all talking and shit then he finds a girl and goes dancing with her. Meanwhile Im stuck here with a bunch of people that I have been with all night and not spoken a word too. They suddenly all leave to some booth. Im stuck with this weirdo guy that was hitting on them.
>tfw one of them came back and got me
>>
I was at work and accidentally 15 glass cups. Chad was the only one who saw and helped me clean it up and didn't tell the manager
>>
File: image.gif (80KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
80KB, 248x203px
In my freshman year of high school (the autism days) a Stacy grabbed my hand and said it was /cozy/. Chads seem to like my height (6'4). Other than that, they can all go hang.
>>
>>26355976
I was 6'2 and taller than 99% of the chads at my high school. They would invite to shit mostly they were curious. I feel like anyone who got bullied by chads were just short honestly which is bizarre.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.