[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the excuse you give to yourself and what's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Invisible-Girlfriend.jpg (38KB, 760x690px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible-Girlfriend.jpg
38KB, 760x690px
What's the excuse you give to yourself and what's the excuse you give to others for your incapacity of getting in a romantic relationship?

Excuse I give to others: In our current society, women have become highly useless and more of a drag than a joy and I'd rather spend time with bros and make/enjoy great friendships.

Excuse I give to myself: My mom has always been very cold to me, giving all her motherly love only to my younger brother and always putting me down. Also seen her relationship with my father as continuously manipulating my father. As a result, I can't relate to women and I always eventually turn them off before I can start something more meaningful.
>>
>What's the excuse you give to yourself
ugly, scared, pathetic, asocial, and also socially retarded

>the excuse you give to others
I dislike being around most other people.
It's technically true, but not the main reason.I mostly use this so my family doesn't know I'm such a pathetic self-pitying faggot.
>>
File: 1443722218386.jpg (33KB, 392x451px) Image search: [Google]
1443722218386.jpg
33KB, 392x451px
>>26353163
>Excuse I give to myself: My mom has always been very cold to me, giving all her motherly love only to my younger brother and always putting me down. Also seen her relationship with my father as continuously manipulating my father. As a result, I can't relate to women and I always eventually turn them off before I can start something more meaningful.
I mean at least you're aware that it's just mommy issues
>>
File: 1453943527360.png (190KB, 478x347px) Image search: [Google]
1453943527360.png
190KB, 478x347px
My excuse for both is because I'm a broken human being who couldn't possibly function in a relationship without being paranoid, stressed and nervous. I've never felt what love is like because I've been treated like dog shit since my early school years, so I never saw girls as anything other than cunts.

I hate myself and everyone else. No one could love someone like me.
>>
>Excuse I give to others:
i dont really care much about that kind of stuff

>Excuse I give to myself:
i look gross and social anxiety etc. also have intimacy issues since ive never had anyone. even if i did magically get a gf, i wouldnt be comfortable around her.
>>
>>26353268
You mean being "just" mommy issues makes it more ok?
>>
>>26353358
>You mean being "just" mommy issues makes it more ok?
No, of course not. Poor wording I guess.
>>
>>26353163
the excuse i give to others is that i'm too busy with studying so I wouldn't have time for someone serious.
the excuse I give myself is that I'm just pretty sure it's because I'm not attractive or interesting enough to them and that even if I did find someone there would be no way I could make it last
>>
File: 1411906624678.gif (546KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411906624678.gif
546KB, 640x360px
Excuse I give to others: i am incapable of forming genuine connections to others lol

Excuse I give to myself: i am not a good person. most others are not good people. even if i were to eventually hit my self-improvement goal, the time would have passed. i am insecure and fickle, as are others. i am not unique, and others are not unique - if not me, then someone else. ultimately, i'd just end up hurting my partner, and that's not something i ever want to do - nor do i want to get hurt myself.
>>
>>26353163
If others talk to me about it I change the topic (with friends) or tell them to shut the fuck up (with relatives).
I don't have an "excuse" to tell myself, I'm a shit boring lazy human being, that is the actual reason.
>>
>>26353163
>Excuse I give to others
no one really asks me

>Excuse I give to myself
Every time I fall in love bad things inevitably happen
>>
>excuse to others
the only people who ask are my family and I just tell them I'm not interested at the moment
>excuse to myself
I've literally never asked out a girl on my own. The 3 or 4 times in my life where I did realize a girl was interested in me, they were extremely obvious and aggressive about it which always threw me off, then they would realize I was an awkward beta and start ignoring me
>>
>>26353163

>you give to others for your incapacity of getting in a romantic relationship?

No one has ever asked me why I can't obtain a romantic relationship. They don't care.

The excuse I give myself: I am too avoidant to ever maintain one. Also, sexual inhibition.
>>
>>26353349
Yeah you gotta learn to deal with being boob nervous m8, you will get used to this person.
>>
>excuse to self
Fat, ugly, uninteresting, cynical, and I don't care enough to try
>excuse to others
I'm a shitty human being.
>>
>all these aspie responses to the "the excuse you give to others" question

I honestly thought most of you weren't on the autism spectrum. Giving any reason other than "I haven't put myself out there" will make anyone who is listening think much worse of you (more than they already did).
>>
>>26354300
How is this better then the others? People will assume you are a faggot for not chasing girls as it is expected from a male of any species.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.