[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /r9k/, I've lost my sense of life. Why do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Heisenberg in seinfeld.png (701KB, 748x511px) Image search: [Google]
Heisenberg in seinfeld.png
701KB, 748x511px
Help me out /r9k/, I've lost my sense of life. Why do I do what I do? What's the point? Why continue if i'm just gonna die?
>>
File: PXW1rda.jpg (616KB, 1844x1230px) Image search: [Google]
PXW1rda.jpg
616KB, 1844x1230px
>>26351884
>babby's first existential crisis
gotta figure it out yourself famalam
>>
>>26351923
Nah i've been through this before but i'm here again, I've just slipped back into this slope
>>
File: 1435554114844.jpg (96KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435554114844.jpg
96KB, 392x500px
Life is just a gesture. The universe started and produced complex organisms that can reflect on their existence because the possibility existed.

There's as much as a point as snapping your fingers. As winking. As giving your foot a little twist. As doing the wave.

So basically, you have to give yourself shit to do, goals to achieve, to actually give a fuck about life.

What do you want to do OP? Nothing? You can choose doing nothing, you know. Doing nothing is something. You can kill yourself. It's not a big deal because unless you can hold a gun to the head of the universe you won't die in the sense you're thinking of.

Here's some really easy things to do with your life if you can't decide ("loser" goals):

>get high on drugs and masturbate
>get high on drugs and binge eat
>get high on drugs and play video games

^That's what I'm doing and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>26352010
When i'm not questioning life like I am now, I've got set morals. One of them is never doing drugs.
>>
>>26352010
Oh yeah, I forgot

>get high on drugs and listen to music
>watch anime/movies/tv (while fucked up if you want to)
>read books
>>
>>26352058
Oh right, another thing about me. I can't do shit unless I'm in the mood. I like to play persona or bayonetta now and then but I can't on command, I've gotta be like "Oh yeah, I wanna play bayonetta right now" but a lot of the time I just can't be bothered to do shit
>>
>>26352037
>not doing drugs

Each to his own I guess. I was like that until I smoked some of that fuckin' dank.

Not a bad decision, though. Save lots of money, don't get blindsided by drug tests, never get dependent on anything, never compare sober experiences to experiences when you were blasted (ex. "this would be so much better if I were high").

Shit nigga, find something you like doing. Binge eating is pretty dope, if I may suggest something that doesn't involve drugs.
>>
>>26352087
>I'm not in the mood

Yep, I had that phase. I said fuck it and for like a month and a half I solely browsed 4chan and reddit (fuck you some of the boards aren't inundated with nu-males, SJW, hipsters, yuppies, and university pseudo-intellectuals.

I never once "felt" like doing something different.

You literally have to adopt a JUST DO IT mentality and force yourself into doing something. Make the next physical move you make a move towards your next activity, fuck your prissy mood.

Works for me like 60% of the time.
>>
File: 1435496563842.jpg (49KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1435496563842.jpg
49KB, 407x407px
You need to find out about this truth of Hashem and his Torah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlvmcSbiJh4

"There is more. Check this out:

The Gemora in Rosh Hashanah 25a says that Raban Gamliel had it on the authority handed down generation to generation, that the new moon appears not less than every 29 1/2 days, 2/3 of an hour, and 73 parts (in Halachah the hour is divided into 1,080 parts) of an hour.

In other words, the time between two conjunctions of the moon and the sun (according to their mean motion) is 29 days, 12 hours, and 793 parts of the 13th hours. In other words, 29.53059 days. This is the length of the lunar month.

This tradition, thousands of years old, obviously did not have the benefit of science to provide such an exact figure. Yet after years of research based on calculations using satellites, hairline telescopes, laser beams and super computers, scientists at NASA have determined that the length of the "synodic month", i.e. the time between one new moon and the next is 29.530588 days!

There is tons of stuff like this. The Torah had access to information that nobody in the world could have had at the time. How?

I could go on forever, with example after example."
>>
>>26352893
I'm not religious.
>>
>>26352910
Judaism isnt a religion.
>>
>>26352919
>Judaism
>Not a religion
k then
>>
>>26352949
You are just close-minded.
>>
>>26351923
I dunno. Does coming to the conclusions that there is no free will, therefore life has no purpose other than hedonist consumption which is in turn upset by the negative thermodynamic value of human existence, an existential crisis? Can suicide not be the teleological basis of one's ideology where regards life? Is life always a precedent?
>>
>>26352965
Exactly something someone trying to sell religion to me would fucking say. "Oh, you don't believe in God? You need to be more worldlyminded."
>>
>>26352989
But its the truth. You didnt even watch the video or even attempt to refute my incontrovertible scientific proof that Judaism is divine.
>>
>>26351884
to defeat the muslims
>>
>>26353027
Right now I'm not in the mood to deal with your god spewing bullshit. No religion is truth.
>>
>>26352989
Its just foolish to be an atheist. You millennials are so deluded.
>>
>>26353043
Still havent refuted my proof.
>>
>>26353073
Mind you, we also have other proofs like the one I posted
>>
All i want is gods thick heavy semen flowing all over my face
>>
>>26353132
That's very true, all my life I've wanted it.
>>
that image and the filename are very funny to me. is it funny to everyone? i've seen seinfeld like 5 times
>>
Just strive for happiness. Pursue the things that make you happy while you still can because life IS temporary. Who knows what comes after death, but treat life as an opportunity to seize everything that brings you happiness before you return to possible nothingness.

And if that's not enough, consider this. We're probably not too far off from discovering a way for humans to live forever, so if you live a healthy life, just maybe you'll be around long enough to enjoy it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.