[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother just barged into my room and started burning a huge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1454519734514.jpg (49KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
1454519734514.jpg
49KB, 600x464px
>mother just barged into my room and started burning a huge bundle of native American sage to "ward off evil spirits"
>>
What evil spirits do you have, anon?
>>
is your room cursed?
>>
>>26351508
She meant you. You are the evil spirit.
>>
haha....you're mom thinks you're a creep on a metaphysical level.
>>
>>26351508
I know that shit
A while ago she was doing that bullshit and smudged ash all over my fucking door
>>
>>26351508
She's just trying to overwhelm the piss and cum smell
>>
shut the fuck up alex
>>
She wants your neet ass out
>>
File: 1454760140056.jpg (58KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1454760140056.jpg
58KB, 640x474px
>>26351714
fight me
1v1
serious
message me on skype right now
>>
>be a teen
>sitting in my room
>see out of the corner of my eye, someone go into the bathroom
>hear door slamming shut
>immediately get up
>go into the living room
>my mother is there
>"I thought you just went into the bathroom"?
>no, I've been here this whole time
>open the bathroom door behind me
>there's nobody inside

>talking with mother and sisters in kitchen
>there's a glass jar on top of the fridge
>it slowly starts moving on its own
>we're all watching it
>it hurts the floor and shatters into pieces
>next day mother sees a Priest
>he comes over to "bless" the place
>all these strange things stop happening

I don't care how it works, so long as the creepy shit stopped and it did. So much used to happen at that place but I was a kid and don't remember much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.