[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today my sister got mad that I have a job interview on wednesday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: laughter.gif (2MB, 415x323px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
2MB, 415x323px
Today my sister got mad that I have a job interview on wednesday.

We're both living with mom and this female manchild is mad that I'm less NEET than she is.
>>
Pls tell me she doesn't browse here
>>
>>26349260
What job you being interviewed for?
>>
>>26349278
nah she's on tumblr.

>>26349281
Some grunt work at a dairy factory storage unit. Nothing fancy but I've got no education and I've never got a job before.
>>
File: 1.jpg (292KB, 1057x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292KB, 1057x1024px
>>26349260

i guess sibling rivalry exists no matter how shit tier the family is
>>
>>26349260
If you're both neet and living in the same house then you really should be fugging.
>>
>>26349318
I'm gonna get out of this shit tier family.

I'm gonna get a decent source of income, my own place to live and never set my foot here again.
>>
>>26349312
Good.
Does she post nudes? Is she ugly?
>>
Do you ever expose yourself to your sister? How would she react if you walked in her room naked and fully erect?
>>
>>26349349
She's fat and I'm gay.

>>26349366
>Is she ugly?
kinda. She'd be pretty if she wasn't fat, didn't dress like an 8-year-old boy and actually touched a makeup, but she's never gonna do any of that so yeah.

>>26349384
There is no real nudity taboo where I'm from, at least within family, but I am literally incapable of being aroused while around other people.
>>
>be me
>drop outta college cause no $$$
>sister took 6 years to get bachelor's in finance
>she's pissed I earn more than her, and I work manual labor

ROASTIE BTFO
>>
>>26349460
>She's fat and I'm gay.
So what? She's your sister. Don't you love your imouto?
>>
>>26349479
>imouto
She's older than me.

That's why she is so mad. She was always the older and bigger and smarter and more competent one, then she gave up university after a year and she's been NEETing at home for two years, and now she's mad that I'm getting ahead of her in life.
>>
>>26349460
>fat
>dresses like a boy
>no make up
>Tumblr
I'm so sorry. My sister uses tumblr, but at least she isn't a complete tumblrina
>>
>>26349575
Her little gayboy brother is doing better than her, eh?
>>
>>26349624
Yes. She mad.

Her childish sulking would fuel me, but then again, she has no intention of ever moving out of home and I pity mom.
>>
>>26349795
Still, you can rub it in her face.
>>
>>26349575
onee-chan huh
fuck her anon
make her ahegao
>>
>>26350024
stop making me google weird shit
>>
I know how you feel bro, my sister is even less independent than I am.
Shes a disgusting pizza faced manchild that watches k-dramas and browses facebook all day.
>>
>>26350060
Nigger do you know where you are?
You're on an anime imageboard site
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.