[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have drugs or alcohol. I feel like shit and I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I don't have drugs or alcohol. I feel like shit and I need to get high, any more time alone feeling like shit and I'm going to kill myself. wat do?
>>
>>26349220

What drugs do you generally take? Do you have medication you could take instead? Generally things like cough syrup can get a buzz going.
>>
File: benzedrex.jpg (78KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
benzedrex.jpg
78KB, 522x679px
Pick some Benzedrex up at the pharmacy. It's like over-the-counter meth.
>>
>>26349220
Take a bottle
Fill it with water
Take a spray can of any kind
Make a little hole in the bottle
Unscrew the spray cap
Put the little tube of the spray can in the hole
Press against the can
Get high
>>
>>26349259
Not even a drugfag, I was the shy kid in high school who spent the whole time playing Skyrim and CS and I didn't go to uni, so I'm just a neet with no social capabilities or contacts.
>>
You should kill yourself obviously, fucking degenerate.
>>
D M X
M
X
>>
>>26349262

you should hang yourself with a belt
>>
File: jas-buffan-pool.jpg (155KB, 1109x910px) Image search: [Google]
jas-buffan-pool.jpg
155KB, 1109x910px
>>26349297
>kratom
>DXM
>Benzedrex
>kava kava
>research chems
>Dark Net markets

We are truly living in an era of sin, my friend! All these drugs are right at your fingertips. If you get any powdered drugs, remember to buy an oral syringe at the pharmacy, mix it with water, and shoot it up your butt. It gives you the second-best rush you can get (next to injecting, of course).
>>
>>26349321
STOP
DROP
SHUT EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP
>>
>>26349363

Have you ever actually done that? Shooting powdered drugs up your ass?
>>
>>26349393
Of course, saves a lot of money and gives a nice rush. I stick ethylphenidate up my pooper every day. Don't shoot kratom or kava up your butt though, that would be fucking stupid.
>>
>>26349439

Why not shoot kratom up your ass?
>>
File: Charles.png (183KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Charles.png
183KB, 500x300px
>>26349220
>not railing cocaine
do you plebs even drug?
>>
>>26349271
What would this even do
>>
>>26349497
You'd have to shoot a lot of it up there and all that plant material will stop any of it from absorbing. Maybe a tincture would work, but I'm not sticking alcohol up my sphincter.
>>
>>26349545

Why not stick alcohol up your ass?

Also are you retarded or?

>There have been anecdotal reports of a perforated septum resulting from even just a few uses of ethylphenidate by insufflation (snorting). This is almost certainly due to ethylphenidate being caustic or containing caustic impurities, as users report that insufflation is extremely painful.

Why would you put that in your ass?
>>
>>26349220
any of you guys know if nasal spray will do anything?
>>
>>26349623

if you use enough of it it will get you pretty high
>>
>>26349522
Just try it you moron
>>
>>26349642

what kind of poorfaggot does this?
>>
File: mont-sainte-victoire.jpg (215KB, 1280x742px) Image search: [Google]
mont-sainte-victoire.jpg
215KB, 1280x742px
>>26349606
The anus can take it, it's pushed out worse things than that. In any case, drug users aren't well known for being smart or responsible with their bodies, friend. I think I should be more worried about how I haven't slept in four days and I've barely had anything to eat since then too.
>>
>>26349671
one who is to lazy to walk an hr to get booze.
>>
>2016
>not having an adderall prescription

docs hand it out like candy these days. im pretty sure the pharmaceutical companies pay them to do this (no idea how this is legal, thanks america)
>>
>>26349699

Wait. You're okay with not eating or sleeping and inserting a corrosive drug in your anus (you probably have an intestinal infection... faeces will get in your anal micro tears). But you won't put alcohol in it (which people do with tampons all the time)?
>>
>>26349812
Yeah man, probably stings a little bit. I'll be dancing around the house yelping and crying with a syringe up my ass and my roommates will start to suspect I'm a junkie.
>>
>>26349874

Does the CORROSIVE LIQUID you shove up your ass not sting?

What else do you put in your ass?
>>
>>26349896
No, actually it feels kinda numb. I stick other methylphenidate analogs up there, 4-FA, 4-FMA, MXE, and MXP.
>>
>>26349938

Jesus fucking Christ. Don't you feel like a degenerate?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.