[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: police-car.png (138KB, 445x355px) Image search: [Google]
police-car.png
138KB, 445x355px
Have you ever been arrested? If so
>what happened?
>what were you charged with?
>did you spend time in jail? for how long?
>if you had a cellmate, what were they like?
>Free Space (Say Anything Here)
>>
>>26348433

Yep.

Had an ex online gf who cheated, I found out and left her and blocked her on everything. She didn't like it and told the police she didn't know me, deleted her sent messages and that I was harassing her.

They checked phone records and it showed she was bullshitting.

Almost charged with harassment, just got a caution for my first time though. She didn't even get charged for wasting police time.

No jail.

N/A

Before anyone goes "Roastieessss should have settled for a QT religious grill". She was religious. Literally everyone of the religious girls is a huge slut from what her friend had told me.
>>
>>26348433
>Have you ever been arrested?
yes, once
>what happened?
I took too much acid at an amusement park and was acting weird in public. I don't know how the cops showed up or who called them but one moment I was walking around in circles muttering to myself and the next i was in the back of their car handcuffed. they just called my parents and then my parents picked me up and took me home
somehow I didn't get charged with anything, i was 16 at the time
I didn't go to jail
n/a
acid's a hell of a drug
>>
Yes.
>What happened?
Jokes with some other r9k users in a Skype chat about the beta uprising and bombing shit. Couple hours later, SWAT team in my room and all my shit taken away.
>What were you charged with?
Threatening.
Good job America. This is a legit charge.
>Jailtime?
Nope. Because they knew I was just being a sarcastic autist.
>Free space.
Don't joke about bombing places or shooting up schools online fellow robots.
The government is legit always watching.
>>
>>26348568
>SWAT team in my room
tell us more about that? what was your first reaction? did you know why they were there from the start? did they knock or just bust the door down like a bunch of jerks?
>>
>>26348624
>First reaction.
I legit thought I was bring swatted or they had the wrong house. I never did anything wrong or illegal in my life. I was shitting brix man.
>Did you know they were there?
Yes. I woke up to loud ass banging coming from downstairs. My mother let them in and began explaining the situation. I was half assumed because I couldn't believe that a fully decked SWAT team was at my house because I said some edgy things on the internet, and half pissed off because once they explained what was going on, they took my computers, phone, tablet, etc...everything really for "forensic evidence".
Few days later I was charged and a month later had to go to court to prove that I was just being a fucking edgy idiot.
A week after that I got my shit back and a stern warning to " never do anything that stupid again" from a cop.
So yeah you know just fuck freedom of speech and all that desu. Doesn't seem to matter anymore.
>>
>>26348497
>online gf

Should I continue reading?
>>
>>26348433
>>what happened?
Shoplifting, got greedy and took entirely too much because I had gotten away with so much in that location previously.

t. dumb teenager
>>what were you charged with?
Shoplifting
>>did you spend time in jail? for how long?
few hours
>>if you had a cellmate, what were they like?
Had a bunch in holding, an elderly toothless white manlet (4'10) who assured me it was no big deal, he had been arrested for shoplifting as well. A muslim that went on about class warfare and banged the phone a bunch when he discovered the person he called would not bail him out.

A black guy who was transferred into the rest of the unit. A black guy with a beard who bonded out. A mexican who didn't say a word. Some other blacks
>>Free Space (Say Anything Here)
I dindu nuffin
>>
>>26348775
for real though, that's fucking ridiculous.As soon as they saw you're on 4chan they should've known you were full of shit and just fucking around. Were your parents pissed? tfw this country won't even let autism flourish
>>
>>26348775
I hope you threw out every piece of hardware they took, it's all bugged.
>>
>>26348881
>As soon as they saw you're on 4chan they should've known you were full of shit
multiple shooters have posted on here directly before doing it
>>
>>26348930
nevermind then
original comment
>>
>>26348881
Mom was pissed and threatened to never let me online again but I'm an grown independent man so she can't do jack shit. Dad was chill because he knew how retarded the whole thing was. Hes also a staunch libertarian and constitutionalist so there's that.
>>26348887
What do you mean bugged?
They can do that shit?
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>what happened

I got drunk on Old Crow, wandered outside for the first time in months, and fell asleep on a playground without my pants on. The cops woke me up.

>what were you charged with

Drunk in public and indecent exposure

>did you spend time in jail

Nope, got off with a warning

>free space

Its amazing that I have any criminal history at all. I'm an anxiety riddled agoraphobe who never even goes outside. My drunken mind apparently worked up some courage that night. Pathetic really. Scared the absolute shit out of me to be stuck in the back of a police cruiser and booked. I could hardly stutter the words out when they were interviewing me.
>>
>>26348433

>Walking home from work at 17. Had this sudden realization that being a youth makes you invincible. The worst that would happen if I ever got in real trouble is I would get probation. I decided to throw my bottle of water I was drinking off of a bridge. It bounce off of a tractor trailer and supposedly hit someones windshield, which broke. The guy ran up the hill, detained me and called the police

>Reckless Endangerment, and a Traffic Violation

>No, I pleaded not guilty, I was fined, but as I didn't have the money to pay the fine, the state paid the fine and I owe the money to the state. I am still not quite sure how this works. Basically, If I go to get a hunting license or some similar license, I may have to pay an extra fee.

>N/a

>In a way what I believed was true. The only thing that saved me was that I was in high school and I had a good public defender. The emotional stress in the incident led me to mature as a person. I am thankful the even did not cause anyone's death or was not worse. While I regret my actions, I am thankful that a lesson was learned from it.
>>
>>26348979
>Drunk in public and indecent exposure

That's such a lame ass charge. At my job last week an old rich guy got kicked out of the bar next door and could not walk at all and someone called the cops, all the cop did was help the guy call the drunks wife to pick him up safely, no charge. But for some unlucky people they get arrested.
>>
>>26349045
It probably had something to do with me being pantless on a playground across the street from my house. They get tacky about things like that. I'm just glad they didn't try to register me as a sex offender for it, there are people who get that wrap for public urination.
>>
>>26348974
Dude,
If the cops ever take your shit, they bug it in hopes that you fuck up again and to keep monitor over you in case you decide to have those "abnormal thoughts" again..
Throw out your PC now and get a new one, seriously.
>>
Got detained for being out after 10pm.

Cop frisked me, checked my records, and eventually realized I was just a neurotic loser walking along the beach.
>>
>>26348974
>They can do that shit?
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>26349211
What the fuck?
Where so you live where it's illegal to be out after a certain time?
The hell?
>>
>>26349203
I have to second what this guy said. Doesn't matter if you wipe the hard drive, those bugs are in there. And if you fuck up again they'll know, and some of the internet-related charges are ridiculously severe.
>>
>>26349203
>>26349242
WHAT THE FUCK? THIS SHIT IS LEGAL?
Alright then. Gonna save up some money and purchase a new computer then. Holy crap.
That's fucking scary as hell. They're literally tracking everything I say, every website I visit, fuck man...
Thanks for telling me.
>>
>>26349233
I was in South Carolina at the time.

Cop pulled up alongside me while I was walking along the road that goes down the beach and started asking questions. I was pretty autismo back then, so I kinda stuttered like an idiot that I was just taking a walk. Finally told me to stop and asked for ID. After around ten minutes of him running a "check" and asking questions, he let me go.

On the bright side, no cops ever bothered me after that. There was some hipster taggers in the area, so he probably figured I was doing that shit.
>>
>>26349337
>They're literally tracking everything I say, every website I visit, fuck man...

To be honest, various branches of the govt were probably already doing that.

All of our shitposts are probably sitting in a hard drive in the Arizona desert.
>>
File: 1451079036978.png (6KB, 359x291px) Image search: [Google]
1451079036978.png
6KB, 359x291px
>>26348433
Not really
>be me
>14
>hanging out with 2 friends on a warm summer day in my neighbourhood
>bored as fuck so we decide to get drunk
>one of my friends looks like he's 16 which is the legal drinking age here so we send him to buy us some beer
>lady at the cash register probable knew but didn't care
>take our beer back to our chilling spot in some calm little neighbourhood park
>no one there
>start drinking alot
>an hour or so later my two friends are clearly getting drunk already
>one of them starts shouting things like "suck my dick" at random people passing by
>he then proceeds to take his pants off and stumble around half naked
>me and the other guy try to calm him before anyone sees us
>theres no stopping him
>see a woman in the distance looking at us and pulling out her phone
>realise she's going to call the cops
>tell them we need to get out of here
>we jump on our bikes
>as im driving away i look back to see them both falling off their bikes and struggling to get back on
>ohgodwatdo
>decide not to leave them behind
>try to help them up
>at that moment the cops arrive
>ask whats going on
>panic.jpg
>they talk to us all seperately
>dont really remember what i said to them
>eventually they let us in their car to take us home and notify our parents
>tell them my dad is a cop and that i live 2 blocks away
>"ohhhh your anon's son, haha alright yeah you can go, tell hem i said hi"
>2 friends look sad as fuck as they drive off with them
>feel kinda bad
>dad found out but didn't care, even had a good laugh
>>
>>26349395
I like to imagine some guy from the NSA sifting through shitposts behind a desk and slowly starting to understand all the lingo here and falling in love with the site's culture
>>
>>26349468
Wouldn't that be amazing though? A NSA agent turned lurker and eventual 4chan poster.
>>
>>26349337
>They're tracking everything I say, every site I visit...
The NSA was already doing that, anon. I'm fairly certain there is an entire little branch of the NSA that deals with monitoring 4chan and the people that post here.
>>
>>26349468
A romantic thought, but all of it is probably automatically archived.

The only time a human would look at it is to cross-reference items like an IP address to scrounge up dirt on someone.
>>
>>26349509
there's definitely a hint of romanticism to the whole idea. For months he browsed the site and thought we were just a bunch of loser neckbeards, but then one night as he's half-heartedly scrolling through the pages, he comes across a thread so beautiful and moving that he starts to cry. The thread brings up all of these feelings that he had been repressing for most of his life. He had decided that it was time to grow up many years ago and pushed his true feelings aside, favoring the comfortable sedated state he'd grown to find himself in. In 4chan he found a friend, someone who understood all of his deepest most insecure thoughts and in 4chan he found himself. I like to imagine him crying and laughing at our posts and eventually putting together a "Frogs & Feels" reaction folder and slowly building his collection of rare pepes
>>
>>26349670
Someone needs to turn this into a book or movie.
>>
>>26349027
Should've just claimed you dropped it by mistake and apologized
>>
>>26349844
it should have similarities to the show Dexter in the sense that the movie switches between the NSA agent's home life, work life, and internet life. All 3 are kept separate from each other in order for him to survive. I'm imagining him sitting at a table in the break room eating with his friend who also works there. Both of them are slightly socially awkward but could easily pass for your average redditor. Then one of the higher ups walk over to them. "Anon, you've just been reassigned, for the next couple months you're going to observe & report happenings on the website known as 4chan". Our character sighs at hearing this, when it comes to websites that need to be monitored 4chan is at the bottom of the barrel. At the beginning we see our character frequently making fun of 4chan's users to his coworkers. He thinks we're pathetic and boring. However, eventually as he spends more time on the site he slowly starts to enjoy it. One night, he has an epiphany: this site is basically a fucked up support group. Once he comes to this conclusion he is immediately fascinated by the board r9k, the mecca of support groups on the site. Soon he is leading a double life, NSA agent by day, Robot by night.
>>
>>26349468
Best part about being an NSA agent is that no one believes you
>>
>>26350193
w..what are you trying to say anon?
>>
>>26350090
Holy fuck, that plot.
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING WITH THIS.
I would totally shell out money to see a movie like that or something.
>>
Been arrested many times, mostly for public drinking and graffiti. If you get arrested for breaching liquor ban they just put you in the cells overnight and let you go in the morning without charging you, which can be pretty painful, slowly becoming hungover and not be able to sleep because some noisy islander is bqnging on the walls...

Got a few convictions for graff but all you get is a bit of community service so fuck it.

Also been done for arson, trespassing and assault I CBF going into those here though. That shit was all in my early 20s I'm not such an idiot any more. I still do a bit of illegal stuff but nothing major and better at not getting caught :3
>>
>>26348433
>what happened?
My cat had fleas, my neighbour reported me and I was arrested

Animal neglect

4 hours in a cell at police station

no cellmate

It wasn't like my cats skin was falling off with 500 fleas, it had 6 fleas that the vet detected, I already treated it a few months back and didn't even notice. I have a criminal record now. No prizes for guessing which country I live in.
>>
>>26350467
that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard
>>
>>26350467
Sweden? Holy shit I think Sweden must be more conformist than Japan. Who would snitch on a neighbour because their cat had fleas
>>
>>26348433
>what happened?|
By my senior year of HS I had been stalking my oneitis for 2 years and while we had exchanged a couple of words here and there we had never actually spoken to eachother. It was almost the end of the day and I had been sipping on a flask all day to build up courage. When I was ready I walked up to her said hi and probably just shat the shit for a minute before she left the conversation. That's when it went off like a nuclear bomb, the realization that she really doesn't know I exist, that the image of her I'd spent 2 years creating in my head was so much better than the bland, dumb, bitch I just spoke to. I was so blown away by this realization that I had to lay down for a second afterwards. After that I pretended to be drunk then told my teacher I was wasted, they arrested me and took me away after that.
Public Intoxication
12 hours in waiting before someone bailed me out
--------------------------------------
I think I faked being drunk and turned myself in because I needed to be punished for some reason. Or maybe in my head I w
>>
yes
>what happened?
i was caught breaking a lock to my own storage facility
suspicion
about 4 hours
cell is cramped with people, ground was filthy, everyone is friendly and chatting, but their cases were fucked up, one has raped a boy, one has crashed into a pedestrian(he meant to do that), one was caught with a chick, three don't have an entry visa, and a bunch from a fight.

there is no such thing as human rights or civil rights or rights at all, if a cop wants to lock you up, he locks you up.
>>
>>26350622
Very touching
>>
>>26350622
This might shock you but this is the first time I cried off a post from 4chan and I've been here for years

I'd like to know more about you? How old are you? Have you ever kissed a gie' before?
Do you film women you know without them noticing and masterbuate to their pics when you go home? I'm 19 now I had the same story as you in high school
>>
>>26351034
Also I'm still a kissless Virgin obviously
I'm starting to get rape fantasize though which is really bad I don't want them

I guess that's what happens if you're 19 and never kissed a girl before it dosent help that my face is ugly and my head is fkng huge women never look at me and when they do they are disgusted
>>
File: 413160.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
413160.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>26348433
>I left a party after drinking to go to go huff whip-its alone in my room, and I got pulled over, the cop immediately saw it and slapped the cuffs on me.
>Poss. of Inhalants/Paraphernalia
>a night and half a day
>I was in the Detox, and there was a big black guy who just wanted whataburger but got arrested for weed, a coke head who did push-ups and some illegal Mexicans who got caught for trespassing
>dont get arrested, its an expensive hassle and your mom will cry ;_;
>>
>>26351313
They worst part was trying to sleep, they take your shoes, and you aren't allowed to have a pillow and it was freezing in the cell. I just slept in a cocoon on the ground and prayed I didn't get beat up.
>>
>>26350193
delet this

is orgininal cmonnet
>>
>>26351034
I'm 21 now. Yes, when I was 16 this ugly weeb girl ''dated''me and I was pressured by a bunch of people to kiss her. I've never filmed a women but I filled 2 notebooks with drawings of her from the back.

After I got out she had messaged me on facebook. We got to chatting and messaged each other for a month and half. I felt like I was on top of the world even if the attention did come from a place of pity. She even invited me to prom but I guess the ridicule from her peers got to her and a few weeks before prom she just cut off contact with me.

A little after that she started dating a 30 year old flip, recently broke up with him and I think she might be a lesbian now
>>
File: 1454862587163.jpg (106KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1454862587163.jpg
106KB, 660x495px
>>26351932
I thought you'd never reply
Hah anyways what about your status now? You have a girlfriend or still a Virgin?
>pic unreleated
>>
>>26352255
I lost my virginity by ''''''''''''raping''''''''''''' this girl the night before prom. A little after that I somehow managed the manager at the ice cream and dairy store I worked at. I broke up with her last summer though.
>>
I was almost arrested for being in a rich neighborhood.

A girl and I had just finished having sex in my car. I don't know why I didn't put my clothes on sooner but about 10 minutes of just talking, a patrol car pulled up and an irate officer pulled my door open, shone a light in my face and started yelling at me. I wasn't arrested but he followed me for more than 3 miles.
>>
>>26349352

Doesn't sound like you were being detained desu
>>
>>26350390

>Graff

wow ur so cool
>>
>>26350661

>breaking a lock
>complaining

What if it was someone else, would you just want them to leave that person alone after he said. "Oh it's mine" with their own printed little A4 bit of paper saying so
>>
>Have you ever been arrested?
Yes.
>What happened?
Kid who used to bully me read my journal while I was in the bathroom (my dumb ass took it everywhere including school). I fantasized about shooting up my school (wouldn't shoot up mine tbqh) and journaled about it. He took pictures and mass-texted my entire grade and told the teacher.
>What were you charged with?
Terroristic threats.
>Did you spend time in a jail?
No. I have a history of mental health issues, so I went to a mental hospital instead.
>If you had a cellmate, what were they like?
No cellmate, but I had a roommate who was lesbian so she got put with the guys (they divided us by gender). There was a guy there who claimed to be part of the Russian mafia and said he regularly tortured people in his basement. He was obsessed with me and called me his Harley Quinn. Another girl who was there actually drank bleach (but obviously failed).
>Say anything.
It probably wouldn't have been as bad if the media storm didn't happen.
>>
>driving home in a taxi
>cops pull over taxi
>make me get out of taxi at gunpoint
>steal my money
>put me in the cop car
>tell me that im going to be doing their dirty work from now on
>drop me off in ballas country
I got the last laugh though, Officer Tenpenny died right at my feet
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.