[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 23 >realise that people went places >stories to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1418360151950.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1418360151950.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>tfw 23
>realise that people went places
>stories to tell, experiences, travels, some took risks...
>too autistic to step outside your comfort zone
>you'll stay in your yuro town until you die

end it please
>>
>>26346980
same but soon 28, friend
i moved out at 24 but going to another city and sitting in a studio apartment hasn't changed anything
>>
>>26346980
You're only 23 you dumb faggot, most people your age haven't done shit
>>
>>26347124
thanks anon, that's comforting.
>>
>>26347124
There's a huge difference though between "I've never even been outside my home town" to "normal 23 year old". I've known both ends of the spectrum, and it's a huge difference.

That said, most people, especially at 23, are boring as fucking shit.
>>
25 here. no one i know has done anything i feel envious about

i'd feel like that if i knew someone i knew did a really good music album or is doing a really, really funny stand up routine. but i don't care about people traveling, making money, that stuff. who cares..
>>
>>26346980
I'm 28.

I no longer wish things for myself, as it is too late. I just want to help others. I don't know enough of anything to make anything out of my life, but I can perhaps be some sort of minor mentor to other people.
>>
>>26347224
>if i knew someone i knew did a really good music album

Just today I found out that Robert Fripp was 23 when he released ItCotKC.

You're welcome.
>>
threads like this make me glad to be a normie. im chilling with one of my friends right now laughing at you fags and waiting on my girlfriend to get off so we can fuck. at 21 i've probably lived more than every one of you in this thread
>>
>>26346980
The things I feel envious about with my peers are things like parties and events that they're all going to, because I know that I'll never get that chance to do any of it. I also am envious of things that won't effect me yet - like going to prestigious colleges and starting their careers.

Oh well.

We all die eventually.
>>
26 here and i am content staying in my /comfy/ home town alone with my vidya and anime. havent been outside of the state ever since i was 8 years old and i could care less.
>>
File: JohneCena.jpg (28KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
JohneCena.jpg
28KB, 600x319px
>>26347368
forgot my pic. that's me before i got skinny and started being a rich chad
>>
>>26347299
i didn't personally know him when he did it, so it isn't that bad
>>
>>26347394
would love to see a skinny gaben
>>
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg (21KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg
21KB, 540x516px
>tfw talking to your normie cousin and he has all sorts of stories about doing crazy stupid shit and banging whores
>all I can do is listen and hope he doesn't realize what a loser I am
>>
File: pepe25.jpg (30KB, 342x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe25.jpg
30KB, 342x409px
>tfw 22 year old agoraphobe
>gone nowhere since dropping out of high school five years ago
>autistic, depressed, the whole nine yards
>dream of going to Japan like a good little weeb, but in reality even walking out to the drug store down the road takes days of working myself up to do it
>no money anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGLVbPwPOI
>>
File: fidele.jpg (864KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
fidele.jpg
864KB, 1280x1707px
Almost everyone is insecure about something in their life, especially the people who go to 'high-prestige' destinations or do 'impressive' things and make damn sure to take some selfies for facebook so they can show you how complex and accomplished they are.

Find out what matters to you and do it. If all you wanted to do was sit in your comfy chair and play MMOs for 10 years, if you are honest with yourself and you ignore the expectations of others and 'grass is greener' fallacy, you won't regret the time you spent doing what you love.

I spent most of my 20's playing emulated Everquest, jogging, going to the gym, unemployed, basically accomplished nothing. The only thing I regret about that time is not enjoying it more than I did instead of worrying that I should have been doing something else.
>>
>>26347651
>Find out what matters to you

>implications
>>
>>26346980
I'm a 28KV and I've travelled all over the world. I have some ok stories, and I saw some pretty amazing things.But in the end, I was still me; the same socially awkward aspie loser that wasn't able to connect to anyone back home. I just did that in lots of different places.

Ultimately it doesn't matter how far we robots travel, because the thing we're trying to get away from is always ourselves.
>>
>>26347651
>I spent most of my 20's playing emulated Everquest, jogging, going to the gym, unemployed
How did you get out of this rut? I'm 23 now and this how I l've spent the majority of my adult life:
>work
>gym/nightruns
>vidya
I've never had a gf and can't afford to move out of mummy's house so I'm pretty much fucked. The thing is though is that I'm content living this way right now, but I know it's not considered normal by society's standards
>>
>>26347982

Usually you kinda start to chill out as you get through your 20's. Your personality and cognitive processes crystallize I became a little more confident, and a bit more restless about my future. I lost a lot of my ability to fantasize about the future positively, and a lot of my hope for the future as dictated by others, which actually motivated me to replace it with my own vision.

I enrolled in local CC and took the prereqs to go to PT school (already had my bachelors) and that's where I am now (28) (starts next fall)
>>
>>26348165
>I lost a lot of my ability to fantasize about the future positively, and a lot of my hope for the future as dictated by others
God damn anon, that hit me right in the feels. I notice myself slowing losing hope the older I get. I used to fantasize about owning one of the houses I run by at night, buying a cool car one day, or even being married to a qt; but now I simply ignore those thoughts becuase I feel they are pipe dreams that will never come true. It doesn't help that every choice in life I have made thus far hasn't been my own but the decisions of others, whether it be in school, work, or financial. Maybe once I get a gf things will be different and I'll finally man up, for now I will continue to escape life through the outlets I have readily available
>>
>>26347885
This robot knows. You can't run from yourself.
>>
>tfw 25 hkv
>tfw stories to tell
they don't have to be real, dumb normies eat anything up.
>>
>>26348640
how will you get your gf if you escape life
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 272x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 272x1600px
>>26349038
Gainz, I guess. I currently lift 6 days a week and run about 4 nights a week. I figure one of these days I'll be noticed at a social event my normie friends make me attend
>tfw almost otter mode
>>
>>26349111
>I'll be noticed

always fucking passive.
>>
File: 1283885255814.jpg (291KB, 706x796px) Image search: [Google]
1283885255814.jpg
291KB, 706x796px
>>26347982
>>26348640
This is me too. I'm 23 almost 24. Been circling the drain since high school. Wageslaved for years, never made enough money to move out, was neet for a while. Recently I've said fuck it. I started college because fuck it. I'm going to try and do what I wanted to do when I was a child and still enjoyed things even though I don't really care about that thing or enjoy anything anymore. Funny thing is, the more I do this. The further I get on my path, the more I start to feel a faint glimmer of enjoying what I'm doing. Also, for the first time in my life, I feel like I might not actually fuck everything up. Like I might accomplish something. I'll still be a lonely kv autist, but in a few years I might have some satisfaction from life in other ways.

Off to night time calculus class. Good luck robots.
>>
>>26350332
Congratulations anon, I hope you find peace.
>>
>>26346980
>24
>lived and studied abroad
>worked abroad
>lived in a lot places in my country
>if I thought "I don't want to do this/afraid to do it " I would do it
>made no new friends
>have the same friends of 15 years
>found no new hobbies
>think I triggered a depression by doing this
>starting to feel better by being true to what I like

Doing things because other people do them is fucking stupid.
>>
>>26346980
i am your non-yuro equivalent
i have been to yurop and back though so i guess i have done more than you

i am still stuck in this cess pool but at least i have the Pacific
>>
File: tumblr_nkki3vkGqr1u0hy7ho7_1280.jpg (380KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkki3vkGqr1u0hy7ho7_1280.jpg
380KB, 1280x853px
we had this insane feels thread a few days ago about normies having these feelings
check out this blog

http://fumiyofromsimpsonunlimited.tumblr.com/

just look at this stuff, makes you regret not getting drunk and getting normie friends :(
>>
>28
>no life experience whatsoever
>spent almost all of my leisure time playing video games
>at this point I am incredibly bored by them and can't play them any more
>try to enjoy other new things like reading
>can't
>incredibly ignorant of world history and geography, so I feel like I'm not able to properly conceptualize any story I try to read
>spend my days continually refreshing a handful of websites
>look for jobs every day but never hear back from any I apply for

I am so fucking bored that I want to kill myself.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.