[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about not ever being able to really please a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do you feel about not ever being able to really please a woman with your under, above or plain average penis?
>>
bad. thats an understatement.

life is fucking pain
>>
>>26346274

I don't have that issue cucklord
>>
>>26346274
it's ok I guess, I enjoy getting fucked in the butt way more
>>
I used to be terrible at sex. Then, one day, I came to peace with myself and my body. Any girl I fucked after that has had multiple orgasms during intercourse. Sometimes I even have multiple ones. I often have more stamina than the girl even. Feels good man.

Penis is pretty average do. Maybe a bit shorter. Then again there's more to sex then just going in and out.
>>
>tfw you have a king of the manlets equivalent of a penis
>6.8 inches long
>5.5 girth

Feels bad man
>>
File: 1454413469625.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454413469625.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>>26346580
Jesus christ man, you don't know how good you got it.

And OP, please fuck off. I can't believe you cucks are still perpetuating this idea that if you have a below average/average penis you'll never pleasure a woman. You know you're fucking wrong yet you won't let that doubt in your head go. Man, people on this board have such a skewed view of women in general, if it was more realistic maybe you dullards would have a chance.
>>
>>26346712
mhmm

what would you tell somebody with a micropenis, huh? that maybe he could do some cunningulus? lmao
>>
>>26346770
Yes actually, I would. Lesbians get away with it all the time.
>>
>>26346274
Who actually gives a shit about pleasing women?
>>
>10 inch dick
>5'5 black guy so no woman will ever see it anyway
The absolute worst feeling
>>
>>26346819
you fucking idiot.
you mean to tell me its literally no big deal that you have a 2 inch dick as long as you can make a woman orgasm with your tongue? you make me sick. these people will literally never experience what sex feels like because their dicks are so small.
>but its ok since you can stick your tongue in her and she can try sucking your penis!

i dont even know what else to say. what you said is so fucking retarded i cant add anything to it.
>>
>>26346839
get a guitar and eat a TON of celery. It will make le chick magnet. I did this as a nigga manlet and the females are constantly checking me out
>>
>>26346920
I tried the celery thing for a day or two, probably read one of your post but like all things I went overboard on it then stopped. My guitar is back home
>>
I can though.

I have a massive fucking cock, like worship worthy.

But the joke is I'm a NEET unable to use it.
>>
>>26346920
Why celery?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.