[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian men and black women are on the same boat. Asian men have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
Asian men and black women are on the same boat. Asian men have r/Asian masculinity/, so, why is there no r/black femininity/? since black women's problem is not being seen as feminine. It'd make since to have this but it doesn't not exist.
>>
Then go make one you dumb bitch. Will that get you to stop spamming these stupid threads 24/7?
>>
>>26345437

she posting these threads like Asian men are her ticket outta some shit hole.

like wat
>>
>>26345437
Butt hurt replies like this
>>
>>26345469
the fuck are you on about?
Anyone can start a subreddit. She's complaining just to complain.
>>
>>26345490
Why hasn't anyone made one yet then?
>>
>>26345501
No idea. Go make it if its bothering you that much
>>
>>26345501
why dont you make one dumb fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 401x600px
>>26345512
>>26345518
Because going on Reddit would go against my robot morals
>>
enraged robot - please state why these threads bother you so much?

i think they are curious at best and not something to be upset over.
>>
>>26345531
if you're a girl then you're already disqualified from being a robot.
>>
>>26345531
you're black you can't be a robot
>>
>>26345540
this
>>26345549
not this
original as it fucking needs to be
>>
>>26345572
black people are naturally sociable and dont have autisms
>>
>>26345409
almost everybody would hit black women like OPs pic tho...
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 240x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 240x199px
>>26345540
>>26345549
>implying you have power over anything. I'm a robot, can't go to reedit.
>>
>>26345531
if you've never been there how do you know that r/blackfemininity doesn't exist?
>>
File: images0HIZFFOS.jpg (11KB, 374x135px) Image search: [Google]
images0HIZFFOS.jpg
11KB, 374x135px
>>26345586
did you forget already anon?
>>
>>26345602
I'm sure r9k would have talked about it if it existed. Considering you hate women and black people.
>>
>>26345630
the only reason we would've talked about it is if they raided us like those asianmasculinity dicklets did
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>>26345532
Why do you find them curious?
>>
I'm Asian and i've never seriously considered dating a black woman in my life. but then again i don't see many attractive black women in my area. i conclude that i will not seriously consider dating the average black woman.
>>
>>26345409
Black women (some) are literal godesses. And then there are some that are just as shit-tier as white women. Its all about perspective, just earn your godess privilege baby girl
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1090x1180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1090x1180px
>>26345672
That's fine but there are billions of Asian men. There's so many of them there are tons to choose from.
>>
They have /r/blackladies but they spend their time whining about white people and lightskins.
>>
>>26345697

>There's so many of them there are tons to choose from.

i doubt it
>>
>>26345777
There topic has nothing to do with rather or not Asian men will date black women
>>
>>26345863

everyone knows you've been obsessively posting about this coupling for months. i just had to come out and say it.

i feel like a chick right now.

>"not now but maybe in the future."
>>
>>26345895
It's cute that you'd think I'd like you just because you're Asian. You'd have to be attractive as well, which I highly doubt you are.
>>
>>26346049

yeah probably not i'm just one guy anyway.
>>
>>26345532
>why these threads bother you so much
It's a roastie complaining Chang won't fuck her making about six threads per day.
>>
>>26346091
Yeah, I only obesses over the cute ones. If you're ugly and or a manlet you're safe honey.
>>
>>26346132
But most of the threads here are people complaining about not having relationships
>>
>>26346199
A girl of any race can easily get into a relationship, OP says she only wants tall cute Asians. Asians are pretty short, that's a minority of their population and none of those guys are interested in black girls. She's not complaining about not being able to find a boyfriend, she's not a robot, she's complaining the kind of male she likes wouldn't look in her direction.

If a guy who could pull 5/10s made several threads a day complaining about not having a 10/10 Asian gf he'd be told to fuck off, same concept here.
>>
>tfw someone on /r9k/ told you to go to the black ladies subreddit after you bitched that only way to be accepted as a black female is to be a laquisha or janelle monae/erykah badu type
>tfw it was fully of sensei aishitemasus and critical race theory zealots
>>
you're a bigot bebe. you marginalize Asians like we aren't our own people, and think you can just demand and dictate things because you are obsessed with yourself.
>>
>>26346145

why wouldn't i be "safe" from you? i am my own person and i don't need your explicit permission to do as i please. get over yourself.
>>
why would any attractive Asian man choose a black woman over an attractive Asian woman? not all "minorities" are self-hating like you are, maybe you should stop drinking the /pol/ kool aid.
>>
>>26346316
You're sitting here telling me that you're Asian and you wouldn't date me and I'm telling you that I probably wouldn't like you anyway. Asian isn't the only criteria for me, I'm not a white guy, I won't fuck anyway just because it's Asian. My yellow fever isn't that bad kek but thanks for your opinion anyway
>>
>>26346381

it's not "that bad" how many of these threads have you made this week alone?

you probably wouldn't like me anyway? i don't recall ever asking you if you liked me, no thanks you seem pretty into yourself.

> I'm not a white guy, I won't fuck anyway just because it's Asian.

like i said, you're a bigot. you probably think your some kind of SJW when in reality you're one of the oppressors. the road to hell is paved in good intentions.
>>
and i don't recall ever asking you to "fuck".
>>
>>26346415
You're implying that I'd like you by feeling the need to tell me you wouldn't date me.
>says he wouldn't date a black woman
>I say that's fine I wouldn't date him either
>he gets mad

Kek men are so silly
>>
>>26346261
You use pictures of really hot white women in these threads though. You guys do want 10/10 women and it doesn't make you mad that you can't have them. It's the came concept.
>>
>>26346443

and you're saying that you wouldn't date me anyway because i'm probably ugly as an out so you can keep posting these Asian fetish threads.

okay
>>
>>26346472
>it does make you mad
>>
how many "hot asian men" asked you out, bebe? you keep posting these threads, have they made Asian men come knocking on your door trying to ask you out?
>>
>>26346472
>/r9k/ is all the same person
No, the outstanding majority of bots say they would date any girl regardless of how tall, short, ugly or good looking she is. The majority of posters don't want a fat girlfriend or former whore but that can be controlled unlike height or looks

Bebe specifically stated tall, Asian, handsome men only, all things that can't be controlled. Robots generally have no preference for race
>>
>>26346482
I'm just giving you the truth. You won't date me but I wouldn't date you either so it's fine. So fuck off with your sjw mess.
>>26346517
No have asked me out which is why I make >tfw no Asian bf threads
>>26346535
But the majority of you post pictures of these really beautiful women and talk about how you wish you could have them. You want these beautiful women and it does make you a bit angry that you can't have them.
>>
>>26346688

>So fuck off with your sjw mess.

excuse me, but i think you need a reality check.
>>
>>26346293
I wouldn't be shocked if you were some Asian roastie pretending to be a man
>>
>>26346688
No the majority of us don't post photos of beautiful women, the catalog demonstrates the majority of photos are just memes.
>>
>>26346730

>this much denial

o i'm laffin
>>
>>26346736
When ever you make those >tfw no gf threads

The pictures you use are always some hot white woman. You're doing the same thing.
>>
>>26346746
>I'm laffin

You're using tumblr speech. You're obviously a woman.
>>
>>26346750
You mean Wojack? I guarantee if you check the archive the outstanding majority of tfw no gf threads start with variations of Wojack

Your assertion used to be the majority of robots post photos of beautiful woman, now it's when a specific thread is posted its started with photos of beautiful women, which is still wrong.
>>
>>26346750

and you wonder "well how come these robots never use a black woman?"

as i said before, this is more about one upping white women and combining your fetish for Asian men all in one package.

you got issues.
>>
>>26345409
take this from a black man
no such thing as a lonely woman. They male attention forever and women naturally befriend other women. It's human nature to treat women nicely but to attack men
>>
>>26346768

i can't -possibly- be a man with these thoughts and feelings and saying them to you!
>>
File: 1452346825331.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452346825331.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>implying niggers aren't meant to please their white master's dick
>>
>>26346778
I think you have poor reading skills. I said they use pictures of really beautiful women, so it is not different from a woman wanting a 10/10 man. Even when you post pictures of black women they're 10/10 and you'd never see women like that in real life.
>>
>>26346797
Why would an Asian man care?even if he's not attracted to me he's not going to care if someone likes him.

He's defiantly not going to complain about "muh racism, dun fetishize meh". You sound just like those Asian girls on tumblr who complain about yellow fever and then go home and choke on their white bfs cock.
>>
>tfw asian
>black women only like cute kpop tier idols

REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT ROASTIE
>>
>>26346878

why would they care! why would they have -feelings- or think or have their own choice at all?

>then go home and choke on their white bfs cock.

there u go again, you're just proving me right yet again. you're really trying to one up white people with their "yellow fetish".

lel.
>>
>>26346838

This DESU senpai

I *almost* miss my ex.
>>
>>26346935
You sound just like a Whiney Asian woman. O I'm so sorry for thinking Asian men are cute, I'm such a terrible person.
>>
>>26346975

that's the thing about 4chan and its anonymity - people just flat out refuse to accept some opinions coming from people.

go back to your white ex, bebe. you miss him.
>>
>>26347003
I'm not refusing your opinion. I said I wouldn't date you either, which means I'm not being racist and I'm not fetishizing you. What's the problem?you complain that you don't want to be a fetish but then I say I don't want you and you get mad about that too.
>>
>>26347092

you can go back and re-read everything i said to you and maybe you can see all the stuff you're leaving out trying to summarize my message.

C-, bebe. don't see me after class.
>>
>>26347147
I read what you said. Basically you're saying you don't like me grouping all Asians together and fetishizing them.

I said I would not date you only because you're Asian and you weren't pleased with that response either.
>>
>>26347170

that's not quite what i said. you can think im mad because you said you wouldn't date me, but i don't recall asking you out.

you keep posting about this topic obsessively, and now i know it's because your ex white boyfriend dumped you for an asian chick.

i'm bothered because you keep posting about asian men and black women like they are already a thing like hold on there, miss.
>>
>>26346333
I never said they would, now did I?
>>
>>26347248
>dumped me for an Asian woman.
When and where?
its sounding to me like you're some toastie Asian girl.

If you're an Asian woman fuck off and go suck on chads cock.

If you're an Asian man, I don't like every Asian guy just because theyre Asian. I don't not think all Asian men act the same or look the same. There is nothing for you to be toasted about.
>>
Most black girls would rather be seen as masluine and "badass" than feminine and joyful, fuck them
>>
>>26345409
whats with this retarded race shit all the time?
is there some desperate nigger whore leeching for attention?
>>
>>26347399
>whats with this retarded race shit all the time?
this is 4chan. Black people are always in the top 10 topics on every board. r9k=pol=fit=b=v=hc=gif=nigga hate
>>
>>26347359

if Asian men liked you, you wouldn't have to constantly post about this like a whiny robot 24/7 for months at a time.

>don't you tell me to calm down! you calm down!
>>
>>26347440
I never said they did like me. I say the opposite all the time, actually. No one likes me.
Little lady you've got the story all wrong kek
>>
>>26347523

>little lady

you got issues bebe. we can be friends ok?
>>
>>26347553
Sure whatever I'm cool with that
>>
>>26347396
Most American women in general want that. The only country that emphasizes on femininity is Japan.
>>
>>26346838
sauce you nigger
>>
File: 1442171628851.jpg (24KB, 432x357px) Image search: [Google]
1442171628851.jpg
24KB, 432x357px
12 posters
80 replies
This should be bannable. Everyday aswell.
>>
>>26346896
Asian men are the same way though
>>
>>26346292
R9k is the best place for us to complain about our problems
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.