[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all this gay/tranny propaganda on 4chan Are you all inherently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: homos.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
homos.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>all this gay/tranny propaganda on 4chan

Are you all inherently damaged?
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>26344313
gayness comes with it a whole arsenal of self-hate, condemnation, religious damnation, etc...

someone who can be peer-pressured into taking dick is prime neo-nazi material
>>
>>26344313
As often as this is repeated, I still don't get how someone can be homophobic or transphobic on /r9k/. It's like having peglegs and laughing at people in wheelchairs or something.
>>
>>26344313
it's just one fag posting nonstop

like Abatab
>>
>>26344424
He's probably not just one, but it's probably few of them being too loud.

>>26344380
You are forever crippled mentally.
I mean, gay people? Ok, whater, you fuck dudes. Good for you.

But trannies are just mentally ill.
They pushed their fetish so far that they mutilate themselves to satisfy it.
They are grown men pretending to be little girls for their whole lives.
I'm pretty sure most, if not all trannies were sexually abused, but most just stay in denial.
>>
Speaking from experience
>r9k is full of messed up people
>trannies tend to be really messed up
theres an overlap so we end up in the same board
>>26344548
its not a fetish, I admit it is a mental disorder but the best way to deal with that is to transition
>>
>>26344380
You can still walk with peg legs faggot
>>
>>26344548
> I'm pretty sure most, if not all trannies were sexually abused, but most just stay in denial.

What makes you so sure it's not one of those feminine brain theories or whatever?

> They pushed their fetish so far that they mutilate themselves to satisfy it.

What if it isn't just a fetish as in something to get off to casually and has more to do with identity and feeling good in one's skin? It's hard to appreciate for someone who doesn't have that issue, but maybe some people can't enjoy sex in any other way or just their own aesthetics.

I'm not saying it actually brings happiness to said persons since happiness is a complex issue that cannot be reduced to one part of life, nor that transitioning is something desirable. Trannies aren't usually that attractive and probably age horribly plus have all sorts of other health and social issues.

I'm not saying it's not a mental illness, just that robots shouldn't be judgmental because they're not that much better.

>>26344923
Exactly. But why this need to feel superior when you're eating shit with sugar on top rather than just regular shit?
>>
I'm pretty sure 4chan made me gay desu, it's good though because I don't have to deal with women now.

I also get a qt bf to cuddle me :3
>>
>>26344313
you're newfag
you're a normalfag
GTFO
>2016
>not sucking dick
>>
>>26344313
>are you damaged :(
I am :( I need someone strong to fix me :p
>>
>>26344313
The trannies can't get fucked by normal dudes so they're targeting weak betas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.