[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything particularly lewd about a 33 year old man getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 249x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 249x272px
Is there anything particularly lewd about a 33 year old man getting with an 18 year old girl?
>>
No. Daddy shit is popular these days.
>>
No. Anyone who tells you different is a post-wall sloot outside of the 18-25 window of fuckability and is butthurt about no longer being the most desired chick at the bar.

Or they're a beta male and thinks that women can't be held responsible for their actions and need to be saved
>>
>>26344120
It's pretty rapey desu. 18 year olds basically have the mental capacity of children, but then again I guess the average poster here does too.
>>
18 years old anything goes and i don't want to fucking hear anything else about it.
this age discrimination shit is ridiculous, it's like there's a discrimination against everything sexual above a certain age. it's pointless.
>>
You're pretty much retarded OP, so it doesn't really matter.
Have fun sticking your dick in crazy.
>>
Absolutely nothing.

Only people who have a problem with this are fat women, older women, married betas, birdchest nu males, ugly women etc

Basically people who do not matter
>>
It's feels weird knowing I was in high school when she was born and she's just now getting out of high school. But my god is she ever tight.
>>
Fine to fuck not to date
>>
I'm 33 and currently planning on meeting a 18 year old I met online, so... I hope not. Or, wait, I hope so. I hope she'll be lewd.
>>
I hope to fuck 18year olds when I'm 33
>>
>>26345150
It'll be awkward meeting her parents I think, especially if they're only a few years older than me.
>>
>>26345093
lol dude you cant date her when she is still in high school
>>
>>26345220
She graduated last June. I could have fucked her when she was 16 tbqhwyf (Canada)
>>
There's no good reason to date someone your own age

Younger girl
> hotter
> you'll probably be the best fuck she's ever had
> doesn't matter if your place is a shithole, she's just excited you have your own
> doesn't matter if your car is Shit either

Old girl
> better at sex
> you make her feel young and pretty
> doesn't matter if your place is a shithole because hers is nice anyway
> same with car
> thinks its awesome how fun and energetic you are

Girl your age
> not particularly hot or good at sex
> always complaining about your car and house
> always complaining about you working too much
>>
I'm 30 and dated two 18yo's last week and my ex is 20. Don't be so spooked
>>
>>26345306
How do you consistently sex grills 10 years younger than yourself? Where do you meet them for a start? Just clubsluts or what?
>>
>>26345353
Not that guy but I'm 30 and I get younger girls through my roommate. She takes pole dancing classes and the girls in it range from 18 to 38. She hangs out with them at our place a lot like yesterday she threw a big party.
>>
File: 1453792864271.gif (557KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
1453792864271.gif
557KB, 214x188px
>>26344120
I am 23 and one of my minor goals is to fuck an 18 year old
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.