[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (39KB, 595x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 595x415px
What's the worst advice you've ever received from a normie?
>if you want girls to like you go to the gym
Going on two years of consistently lifting, the most it's gotten me is a compliment from an elderly cashier.
>>
>>26343739
if you were less of a moms spaghetti social reject, you'd be off better
>>
>>26343739

getting a nice body is just one part of it - now grow out your hair long and a beard.

i did it in reverse, and now i am lifting again.
>>
>>26343890
>it's a normie assume things about you thread
Nah, socially I'm fine I'm just too short for my social skills to matter
>>26343901
Can't grow a beard, black so I'd rather keep my hair short
>>
>>26343940

at all? can you grow a mustache and chin beard?

if you have patchy sides and cheeks, just shave them and grow a goatee.

long hair plus beard is win for males no matter your race.
>>
>>26343739
You just gotta have confidence brah. Just HAVE IT
>>
>>26343961
My mustache and goatee have been the same length since the beginning of high school with next to no trimming
>>
>>26343940
>too short for my social skills to matter
what in the bleeding hell does that even mean? are you so short that people need to bow down to hear you, or what?
>>
>>26343990
I'm too short to where women will not find me desirable, I can be a good hilarious friend that gets invited to parties, but I'm not tall enough to even be considered for sex.
>>
File: spy.jpg (25KB, 419x436px) Image search: [Google]
spy.jpg
25KB, 419x436px
>>26343901
>>26343961
>>26343986
>My mustache and goatee
>grow out your hair long and a beard
>row a mustache and chin beard?

>mfw robots think that facial hair makes them immediately attractive
>>
>>26344018
gee that's ruff, anon
I wouldn't say it's completely true. I happen to know a guy whose gf is 1,5 times bigger than him in any measurement.
mebbe you are just unlucky for dem wimminz, who knows?
>>
File: 1454374863734.jpg (66KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
1454374863734.jpg
66KB, 700x473px
>what's the matter if you and a girl have absolutely nothing in common? Just go talk to her and be confident! What's the worse that can happen?

This combo actually stopped me from asking advices at this person again. It was not an evil normie tho, just superficial as all the others.
>>
>>26344025

not just facial hair, facial hair and long hair.

it does though. if you aren't one of those model tier men, you really can't pull off the clean boy look. growing out your hair and beard makes you more attractive for all men.
>>
>>26344073
these times hit way to close everytime I see this image
>>
>>26343739
>if you want girls to like you go to the gym
That's probably the best advice I've received from normies. Haven't received the girls part from it, but my gainz do make my lazy as fuck Chad friends jealous. Even if they don't say anything bluntly obvious, I know they're mirin' by the way they act when the subject of working out is brought up...especially funny when their GFs are around
>>
>asking for advice
>expecting a good answer

once you realise no one gives a bloody damn about you you'll stop asking stupid questions

no one is ever going to give a thoughtful answer, op
>>
>>26344100
yeah, I know, covering your hideous face with random shit. I have glasses for this
>tfw no beard
>>
>>26343739
when I used to work out girls would look at my chest and ass. I'm trying to get back into it and going on SARMs.

my bad advice was the classic "just be yourself"
>be myself
>the only reason people keep me around is to make fun of everything I do or say
>girls don't want to talk to me after the first date
>>
>>26344154
define "thoughtful answer"
>>
>>26343739
yummy cupcake
>>
>>26344018
How tall are you? Are you a manlet or just imagining things?
>>
I know a guy who think's he's a muscular chad, but he can only bench like 134 for 6 reps and fucking yells when he talks. He can't go 5 minutes without yelling "LIIIT" or "GAAIIINZ" or "FRAT". His skin is like sandpaper and he only fucks 3/10 fatties and thinks he's the shit and will not pass up an opportunity to berate you. He;s a huge conformist to and will ask someone he respects something and then use their opinion from then on.

lifting turns you into a bigger retard. Why not just run and do bodyweight stuff to get ottermode?
>>
>>26344244
Sounds like he was just a retard from the get go. Did you know him BEFORE he started lifting, and if so can you not attribute his changes to joining a frat and or a general decline into degenerate status
>>
> somebody will come into your life when it's the right time

Ivery gotten this multiple times, and I don't see how is good advice. Maybe good advice for normies, who are already out doing social things and might just happen to meet a girl and hit it off with her. But as someone who doesn't have any connection to that world, a gf is not going to magically fall into my lap, so telling me to do nothing and wait is not giving me advice.
>>
>>26344274
I knew him when he thought he lifted, which was doing curls in his room.
The thing I don't get is everyone loves him. They say he's a great guy and he blocks out any criticism someone says. He makes fun of me behind my back. Apparently he made a group chat of all my friends and didn't put me in it, and all he does is talk shit about me.
I know for a fact one day he is going to be successful and I'm going to be poor.
>>
File: imagesjhgj.png (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
imagesjhgj.png
6KB, 234x216px
>>26344126
My life is nothing more than a bunch of wojak memes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.