[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to qt who seems interested >says she doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454422798984.jpg (70KB, 720x522px) Image search: [Google]
1454422798984.jpg
70KB, 720x522px
>talk to qt who seems interested
>says she doesn't have any social media
>WOW, that's unusual! Me neither!
>a cute girl with no fb or shit
>hm, maybe she's actually an interesting person
>do some idle minded searching an weeks later
>she's had a fb for years

Why are women pathological liars?
>>
>>26343653
You idiot, she was interested with you! She was just saying that to have something in common/bond with you.
>>
>>26343653
>talk to qt guy who seems interested
>says he isn't just looking for sex but something serious
>mfw i'll finally get a qt bf
>after weeks of dating with only making out petting etc. finally have sex with him
>he dumps me immediately after sex and blocks me on everything

Why are men pathological liars?
>>
>>26344139
You mean Chad? Because you reward him with sex for any type of behavior so he does whatever he wants
>>
>>26343653
she didn't want to friend you on facebook and just didn't want to tell you to your face
>>
>>26344156
>implying robots would treat women better than any chad
It makes sense that they would at least want to sleep with an attractive, charismatic male.
>>
>>26344177
No one knows how a robot would treat a female because they're never given the chance. Maybe going through life without one would make them appreciative of the sole girl they could get, maybe not. But saying why are all men pathological liars when you really mean why are a portion of 20% of men liars doesn't make much sense at all, you're basically saying you don't see men who aren't Chad as actual men you disgusting roastie.
>>
File: fucking autist.jpg (178KB, 912x558px) Image search: [Google]
fucking autist.jpg
178KB, 912x558px
>>26344206
"Miles, who had been diagnosed as having an AUTISTIC SYNDROME, told his family he had an alter ego called Ed who had instructed him to kill someone."

Chads only dump girls. Robots kill them.
>>
>>26344396
>robot
>girlfriend
>>
>>26344206
So if you're tired of men being generalized then why is it okay to generalize women?
>>
>>26344469
You can generalize men, but Chad doesn't make up the majority of men, roasties are the majority of women.
>>
>>26344396
That's a chad.
>>
>>26344396
Must be a Weasley...
>>
>>26343653
Women are normalfag, the gender.
Why wouldn't they ever not have social media? It's your fault for falling for an obvious lie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.