[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm actually sort of envy some aspects of your NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>tfw I'm actually sort of envy some aspects of your NEET basement-dwelling lives

>0 responsibility
>0 expectations from you
>Hedonistic diet
>vidya all day
>limited interactions with other humans

I've built a life of responsibilities and sometimes I just want to cash in all the chips for what you guys have. Other than the fat-bodies.
>>
What the fuck are you doing on here in the middle of a workday then?
>>
>>26343208
>0 responsibility
>0 expectations
>you cant have responsibilities you are failing to meet on a regular basis

this is what normies actually believe
>>
>>26343231
>never heard of down time
>never heard of clover app
>>
And yet all you faggots do is piss and moan
>>
>>26343232
Well. No one has 0 responsibilities or expecations, but what little NEET's have fades compares to the working man.

Not OP here, and I'm in this moment managing my amortization plans for my apartment.
>>
>>26343343
>amortization plans for my apartment.
What you mean like how Jesse Pinkman met his gf?

>>26343208
>tfw fit neet

only half are fat
>>
File: happiness.jpg (47KB, 593x676px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
47KB, 593x676px
>Look on these two pictures -- the life of the masses, one long, dull record of struggle and effort entirely devoted to the petty interests of personal welfare, to misery in all its forms, a life beset by intolerable boredom as soon as ever those aims are satisfied and the man is thrown back upon himself, whence he can be roused again to some sort of movement only by the wild fire of passion. On the other side you have a man endowed with a high degree of mental power, leading an existence rich in thought and full of life and meaning, occupied by worthy and interesting objects as soon as ever he is free to give himself to them, bearing in himself a source of the noblest pleasure.
>>
Self-employed is the optimal way to go. The income of enployment and the stress free life of a NEET, best of both worlds.

So far my Monday has consisted of making sure that my team was on track for an hour and the rest of the time is work in my office (read: vidya and the occasional email/phone call)
>>
>>26343436
The ascetic monk is just as indulgent as the hedonist. While one gorges himself on material pleasures, the other deludes himself through neglect

True bliss lies in balance, not overindulgence or denial.

See the strings, but still enjoy the puppet show.
>>
>>26343208
it's shit, I was NEET for a few years and while you do have tons of free time, you have no money and literally anything other than sitting in front of a computer takes money to do. So you end up being stuck inside all day with your only entertainment being your computer, it gets old pretty quick, especially if you live in an area far away from any parks or anything cheap to do outside.
>>
>>26343208
And 0 rewards as well you fuckhead.
>>
File: 1441117497076.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441117497076.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>26343461
>tfw I only have 5 months until I'm eligible for my electrical license.
>>
theres a far amount of expectations and responsibilities in jumping through hoops to get disability payments, it beats working though
>>
>>26343208
What you've described is a fantasy that doesn't exist.

The NEET life is a careful balancing act of preying on the weaknesses of family and friends to allow you to leech off of them continuously.

Everything you do as a NEET living at home is under careful observation.

Playing video games all day? lel, no. If Mommy or Daddy catch you doing that there will be a incident.

No, you must construct one ruse after another to make them think you're being productive. You can play a little bit of games late at night, but usually the passion just isn't there and you'll end up shitposting on 4chan until 5 am.

Hedonistic diet ends up giving you IBS or diabetes or some other terrible condition.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.