[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will learning PUA stuff help me lose my virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rooshvpua.jpg (318KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
rooshvpua.jpg
318KB, 1024x512px
I don't want to be a robot anymore. I want to sign up for one of those PUA courses. Who is the best PUA to buy stuff from? Is pic related the most famous?
>>
>>26342919

kek faggot I bet you want to start jelqing too
>>
Spend the money on a hooker instead.
>>
>>26342919
if you are 6+/10, learning some shit about body language, and how women work, might give you an edge. Generally though, they are mostly scams.
>>
File: 4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png
83KB, 480x360px
>>26342919

No

But that magic pixie dust will help, just $500 a portion
>>
>>26342959
Which PUA do you recommend? Roosh?
>>
Are there any ugly as fuck PUAs? Seems to me they are just chads thinking they're doing some sort of magic, or claiming to.
>>
>>26343005
This.

I want to watch a FAT FUCK PUA and only then will I have hope.
>>
Pick up is bullshit. They make money by telling insecure autistic virgins that they have to act in a dominant way etc. The only thing it does is creep girls out.
As an attractive dude i never had problems meeting girls. They just choose me because they want to have a good father and good genetics for their child. That is it.
If you think approaching >100 girls on the street will get you pussy i have to disappoint you. Maybe just maybe you get the occasional yes but most of them will judge you heavily by your looks and be creeped out by you.
If you want to become numb and carefree because you failed 100 times go ahead lmao
It's like get rich quick schemes really and it only exists to make you watch their ads or buy their products

If you want real advice take notes
>make yourself as attractive as possible ie haircut, clothes get fit etc
>have friends and become a social person
>act like you're the most alpha guy at any venue it doesn't matter if you come off as delusional just don't overdo it
>>
>>26343005
>>26343015
There is Tyler from RSD
A fat balding ginger midget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY
>>
>>26342919
PUA stuff really only works if you are attractive. Work on yourself first. Get ripped at the gym, learn to dress, get a decent job. And then try to be the cockiest douchebag, and the grils will come. My former roommate did that, and he brought home a new chick every 2-3 days.
>>
>>26343036
Jesus christ alright he's just a well groomed ugly fat fuck indeed.

>manlet
>balding
>ginger
>be obnoxious
That's pretty much how you fuck girls eh?
>>
PUA stuff is just describing how to "just bee yourself".
However, I would highly reccomend Tyler from RSD since he truly understands the r9k mindset. He says he's been in our position, but who knows if that's true, considering he has a business to run.

Anyway, buying PUA shit is literally a scam, just watch the free stuff on youtube, and if you genuinely believe they are hiding The Secret behind a paywall (like I did), just pirate it and you'll see their premium material is exactly the same as the free stuff but spoken and demonstrated in such a way that even retards can understand it.
>>
>>26343021
>>26343036
>>26343049
>>26343057
>>26343097
I was a virgin until age 21. RSD made a Chad out of me. I used to barely be able to look people in the eyes or tell a girl that i like her.
Yes looks play the biggest role this is true but that doesn't mean you shouldn't improve.
I would have never gotten my current gf if it wasn't for all the PUA shit i watched on youtube
Don't put too much value on it though. Getting girls is really easy in actuality because they too are desperate for love and sex if not more than males.
You just need to know how to become a Chad and do everything in your power to move towards that goal. You will progress and it will work i can tell you that but it takes time and effort. For me it was worth it in the end because at this point i can pretty much choose the girl i want to be with and i wouldn't care if my gf left me which she will never do anyways because i can easily get a new one
Don't think this shit is as hard as they portrait it in those videos. It is after all fun to meet girls and interact with them. If you're not having fun and just want to get your dick wet she will obviously sense that
>>
>>26343202
Did you go out a lot and get rejected countless times to become more confident before you finally got a gf?

He talks in a video that he reached this level of confidence from that many rejections, I just don't know if I could handle all that since I take that shit way too seriously...
>>
>>26343257
I did not once talk to a girl on the street who does this shit? I met girls on parties mostly birthday parties of friends. Would not recommend clubs.
Just get a social circle going and get to know a lot of cool guys and girls. Once you do this you will have all your friends at a venue, female orbitors hanging around you, female friends you can use to make yourself look more desirable etc.
As i said it takes time and effort but it will change you as a person and get you a smart stacie of our choice
>>
No it's a kike scam
>>
Look at "simple pick-up" videos, they are really good, that's how I lost my virginity
>>
>>26342959
I feel like the people who go on about body language are hugely inflating it's importance
I hear a statistic about how 93% of communication is non-verbal, how the fuck do you measure that?
It also just seems ridiculous, because you literally can't communicate much other than the most basic of ideas without language
>>
>>26343963
It's a number someone pulled from his ass. But there is a point to it, nonverbal communication plays big part. You could say the same thing, i.e. "Hi, I'm Anon, nice to meet you", and depending on the body language come up as a nice and confident guy or a desperate creep.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.