[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fun idea to do today, r9k? I'm kinda depressed but yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1452791114032.gif (371KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1452791114032.gif
371KB, 500x477px
Any fun idea to do today, r9k? I'm kinda depressed but yet I don't want to spend all day playing games at home, I want to do something else today.
>>
>>26341154
I mean, I've been thinking of a huge idea lately. I've always been an idea guy, but when I try to make them happen I fail hard. Happened with music, comics, videogames, etc...
I think of a lot of ideas, a get really inspired listening to music and I always imagine a cool animation that would fit the song. Does anyone else do this? I can get into more details if you want
>>
>>26341154
Well you should have asked yesterday dummy :( go to the flea market :) or wathever is left of the flea market on a Monday :( and pick up an old guitar :)
>>
>>26341154
And even if you don't want, here it is: I have around 30-40 songs in mind when I'm saying this. I play the song, and then the animation I imagine flashes on my eyes, I can feel every detail and I feel like it would be a masterwork if I was able to finish something on my own.
Everytime I play one of these songs I go through the same animation, when I find a new song I like I listen to it maybe like 3 times and make up another new one.
>>
>>26341154
go for a hike if there's a forest near you
>>
>>26341206
I have a guitar already, I'm just really bad at playing it and everytime I try to get into it I end up getting tired of it even if on my heart I know I'd love to know how to play it.
>>
>>26341154
buy a megaphone and air your social grievances in a public setting. Worked for me.
>>
Read a novel or manga outside. Trust me
>>
>>26341220
This is good advice. I'm in the center of my town and I'd have to walk like 50 minutes to get in touch with nature. If I had a car... or maybe a funtional bike...
Maybe I'll just do it anyway
>>
>>26341241
I did this like a year ago and it was wonderful, I think I'm going to go hike and then read a novel outside, thanks for the tip.
Sadly it's 9 degrees celsius outside and that's almost freezing for me
>>
>>26341229
Go to some music store and ask for guitar classes :) ask around too p don't be lazy :( and see if you came find a cheap one :) or maybe ask on Facebook if someone can teach you :) when the guy comes tho and this is very important flirt with him like crazy :) do this for a while and you will no longer care at all about guitar classes ;)
>>
>>26341264
Go to the flea market and look for a bycicle instead then :)
>>
Take some lsd. I guarantee that will liven your day up.
>>
>>26341323
Hahahaha, flea market where I live is done on Tuesdays so maybe I'll have a walk then.
>>26341335
If it was that easy to adquire I would be on an overdose already. I never done drugs (except alcohol, a lot of it) and I don't know even where to get weed at my area so that's sadly a no for me.
>>
Does anyone here has a weird kind of melancholia? Since I was like 6 I've wanted to travel around the world, even if I had to be a bum, to live an adventure. Maybe I haven't grown up yet? I still want to do that, when I finish my studies I'm definetly going for it

What do you guys think? Anyone has that feeling?
>>
>>26341264
50 minutes is nothing. You have all day.
>>
>>26341360
What about the guitar classes tho :) they can be really cheap ;)
>>
>>26341360
Pisses me off when robots say they can't get drugs. the fucking dark net it's not hard a retard could do it. It's also very low risk if you do it right
>>
>>26341154
If you want to do something, you aren't depressed you faggot.
>>
>>26341408
dunno I want something to do but I am not going to do anything about it
>>
>>26341393
I gave IT classes to some old school teachers a while ago, it was exhausting. All the cash I made (not that much, like 25euro) was burnt real fast.
In reality I have like 1500euro saved up because of a grant I got but I can't afford to waste a single cent because I will have to live somewhere else in 6 months
>>
>>26341399
I've been around the deep web but I find all that shit too expensive and I'm too much of an exceptic to buy there.
>>26341408
>>26341446
Maybe I'm not depressed, but I feel really sad because I can't get anything done and I can only imagine being in a world where I stop being a lazy fucker.
>>
>>26341463
Well that sucks :( you can still afford a flea market bicicle tho :)
>>
Wanna post some feels music? I'm gonna eat in like an hour and then I'll leave to have my little adventure. I want you guys to get shit done too today, specially to all the neets lurking. Post now and live your fucking dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrHfBuKdY0
>>
>>26341526
I'd try to repair my proper bike before buying a new one. My uncle left it to me before leaving to work somewhere else and I kinda like it. But I have to fix something above the back wheel and replenish the air on the wheels too and that stuff
>>
>>26341500
Yeah I feel the same way :( I stopped doing everything a month ago because I got addicted to an mmo, now I don't even play the mmo but indont want to start doing stuff again :(
I have to tho :( you have to aswell :) nobody is going to care about a slob :(
>>
>>26341580
Nah, I don't want anyone to care about me. But I want ME to respect myself, I want to do those things just for my own satisfaction
>>
>>26341606
Well yeah me too :) I mean if I didn't I would be trying to become a lawyer not an artist :p but I still want hugs and kisses tho :p
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.