[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to girl from tinder for a week >we seemed to hit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: CaAzAn3UEAAoH5s.png (289KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
CaAzAn3UEAAoH5s.png
289KB, 600x372px
>talk to girl from tinder for a week
>we seemed to hit it off
>finally I get a chance.jpg
>all of a sudden she gets indifferent
>use watchdog to monitor her whatsapp activity
>she's talking to someone all day long
>I was cucked on tinder

hold me
>>
What is WatchDog anon? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>26341082
It's whatsdog, basically an app that monitors a specific contact and records all the times when they were online
>>
>>26341094

And with this you can tell if someone is talking to someone else?
>>
>>26341178
Well they wouldn't be online for fucking 5 minutes at a time if they weren't talking to someone
>>
>>26341178
No, but you can deduct that from the time they spend online
>>
Were you really expecting loyalty from a chick you met on a meetandfuck app?
>>
>>26341198
>>26341216

I don't know anons. Seems awfully desperate. I've been rejected time and time again but I've never been compelled to track the habits of others.
>>
>>26341263
She is not looking for a hook up, so kind of yeah

>>26341265
I'm chronically lonely, hence the desperation when I finally get a chance. This never ever happens, I don't get matches on tinder and I always delete my account after a few days due to insecurity. In real life I barely interact with other humans.
>>
>>26341293

>on tinder
>not looking for a hookup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
>>
>>26341293

Well then I can't suggest anything further. I'm scared that one day I'll reach your stage but I'm fighting against it currently.
>>
>>26341317
I talked to the fucking bitch for a week, if she was looking for a hookup it would have been clear by then

>>26341324
Well where do you meet people then, mr emotional stability?
>>
Attractive girls always have so many options of course they're going taste all the flavours, all in secret, held up by a web of lies to each guy. At this point you should expect they're going to fuck around and not have to surveil them. If they're on tindr you're fucked forever.
>>
>>26341352

>I talked to the fucking bitch for a week

And you didn't even fuck her? Women on Tinder are only interested in getting dicked down, if you talked to her for a week and didn't fuck her it's because you aren't trying hard enough.
>>
>>26341376
Who says she was attractive?

>sort of fat
>weird looking face

She was like a 5/10 at best
>>
I just made a tinder account. I'm thinking of using "I have social anxiety and severe depression, please kill me" as bio. Is this a good idea?
I just wanna come off as ironically socially retarded so girls don't think I am in fact a fuck up.
>>
>>26341376
I read an article about tindr and a girl interviewed said 'if I could have this guy for his intelligence, this for his looks, this for his humour, I'd be ok. I can't pick one.' That was her big dating issue.
>>
>>26341462
OP here, I'm triggered
>>
>>26341352

Sorry for irking you anon. I don't actually meet people at all.
>>
>>26341036
>a week

There's your problem. You don't chat with someone on tinder for that long, you need to immediately go in for the kill.
>>
>>26341591
But I want a gf not a fuck buddy
>>
>>26341871
A gf implies trust. Be VERY careful who you trust, especially if you met her on fucking tinder.
>>
>>26341871
Even so, there's no excuse for waiting. Girls get bored very quickly. Immediately arrangr for a date.
>>
>>26341871
Getting a girl on tindr is like getting a girl at a bar, it's guaranteed she's a whore.
>>
>>26341036

what did they talk about?
>>
>>26341871

You are looking in the wrong place then.
>>
>>26341986
our daily lives and random things

sometimes we sent pictures of what we were doing or something interesting we saw

now I lost it, I lost everything
>>
>>26342032
>>26341970
>>26341952
>>26341903
Where does a neet look for a gf then?
There's literally nowhere to do so online is there?
>>
>>26342100
>go on tinder
>get match
>instead of fucking around for a week arrange to meet irl right away
>>
>>26342100

Try a bookstore, or a coffee shop.
>>
>>26342167
>Try a bookstore, or a coffee shop.

>h-hi, do you like books?
>heh me too, I like books
>can you give me your number?
>yeah but you didn't know everyone you know before getting to know them
>you too
>>
>>26342488

>h-hi, do you like books?

Kek, the complete lack of social skills this would display would be painful to see in person.
>>
>>26342488
This.

There's no way this would work.
>just b urself XD
>>
OP here, just wanted to mention that I'm suffering
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.