[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /wastedpotential/ here? >7/10 >6'0 not fat >too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449013611746.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1449013611746.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
Who /wastedpotential/ here?

>7/10
>6'0 not fat
>too socially inept to make friends or even talk to females
>dumb as a brick
>became neet for past years
>leave house once a week for food
>spend all day fapping to hentai and shitposting

>inb4 attractive normie get out reeeeeee
>>
Same here

I'm 179cm and 70kg with normal face,knowledge and shit

I could be a pretty normal guy but i'm just here listening to music all day and shitposting
>>
>5'11
>low center of gravity
>fat

feels bad man
>>
>>26340733
If you're dumb as a brick how are you wasted potential?

You're dumb as a brick...
>>
I could have made a decent normal had I the inclination.
I'm happier this way. Which is saying something.
>>
File: 1425778627866.png (492KB, 657x599px) Image search: [Google]
1425778627866.png
492KB, 657x599px
just let me ask you something

......potential of what?
>>
>not ugly
>healthy
>not overly dumb
>had an illustrious life or chance for it
>loving family
>had friends and chances to meet a lot of them
>had more interest from girls than i deserved
>had a chance at higher education
>never lacked anything in life (but i was fairly modest); had more than my peers

26, KHV, spending 22 hours a day in bed doing nothing (not even browsing the internet). Gave up on life, despite still having a few options left.
>>
>>26341038
I gave up on life at 15 I think. Can barely even remember most of the things that have happened since then.
I don't know why, I have a pretty limited viewpoint from where I am.
>>
>>26341110

15 seems to be too early. How did you manage to graduate from school?
>>
>>26341133
gcses are fucking easy senpai, It's not like I had anything else to do other than go to class.
Got cucked at a levels though
>>
>>26341162

>using "cuck" as an universal noun/verb

No wonder why.
>>
>>26340733
>6/10
>spent 10 years getting fucked up and being homeless
>2 year relationship with chubby bitch
>she has part time job and one year until finishing a social service degree
>3 dogs and 4 cats
>part time job at grocery store
>room with the girlfriend, an old lady, an overemotional insecure ginger weeb and her neckbeard 500 lb meme husband
>listen to stand up and play vidya or shitpost when not working
>no friends, no family. Don't know how to relate to people without drugs and my games are all old af
>25 years old don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with myself and know I'm going to end up managing retail in 10 years if I don't do something
I'm going to try to get into a 2-4 year degree anyways, might as well try. If I work hard I can get a house and start fostering kids with the gf (she's not so bad, really) for extra money and look good on my eventual social worker resume. I just want to gtfo of Florida.
>>
Dont be afraid anons

I know starting to break free from the chains of psychic bondage is awkward and frustrating.

I understand that you're probably gonna fail tons of times before you get it right.

But im here with you anons.
I know how it is.
And even though im laughing at you and reveling in the shadenfruede.
Know that im just laughing at the you in this moment in a series of moments on the way to your happiness.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.