[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They hid it from us. The bastards erased all trace of our past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
They hid it from us. The bastards erased all trace of our past lives as powerful beings and ushered in the orwellian dystopia we're currently living in. Plato knew the truth of our origins. The fall of Atlantis is based on an actual event that took place aeons ago, when humanity itself was still in its newborn phase. Plato dedicated his life to teaching us what we forgot all those years ago. The Republic is modeled after our once mighty empire, before its tragic demise washed away all knowledge of its existence. He wrote about the cave, the ascent to enlightenment, the ultimate good, the forms. On a clear day, you can see the form behind the material.
We're only a shadow of our true selves. Our ancestors were immensely powerful. They held reign over the elements, moved mountains, took to the skies like eagles. Nothing was impossible.
That power still lies within us, waiting to be rediscovered.

None of this is real. It's only a temporary dream from which we'll one day wake up and return to our former glory.
>>
Or we will descend so far that any trace of the light is extinguished
>>
meaningless bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
Please tell me you're talking about Spirit science so I can laugh at you.
>>
>>26340723
They can only hide the truth for so long. The truth always comes out, one way or the other.
That will be a glorious day
>>
File: existenz13.jpg (99KB, 1232x699px) Image search: [Google]
existenz13.jpg
99KB, 1232x699px
This is it you see. This is the cage of your own making, which keeps you trapped and pacing about in the smallest possible space forever. Break out of your cage. Break out now.
>>
>>26340757
So what bullshit woo AREA you spewing.
>>
File: anon.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>26340775
Anyone can be an agent
>>
>>26340775
A few selfish people got greedy and fucked it up for everyone else. The demiurge is real, and it's alive. They sit on their thrones and manage their twisted creation. They're the men behind the curtain.
>>
>>26340692
reread plato
>>
>>26340843
Demiurge?

That wasn't original?
>>
>>26340692
I remember when I tried MDMA for the first time
>>
>>26340846
Plato's works have mystical undertones that go largely ignored. He wasn't writing simply for the sake of indulging in academic discourse, he touched upon the metaphysical in a literal manner akin to the hindus and buddhists.
>>
>>26340937
The only drug i've ever done is ayahuasca, and that was years ago. Not too long before the 9/11 attacks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.