[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here wish their parent would literally just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 709x765px
Does anyone else here wish their parent would literally just drop dead?

>mom is a bitch
>literally always pissed off and yelling
>slams shit when people are trying to get ready for bed while talking to herself
>mumbles mean shit as she walks by and slams doors
>freaks out 24/7
>acts sick/injured for attention
>every time me and my friends start laughing or I have a drink she goes on a rampage of slamming shit and screaming to herself
>she does nothing but sit inside her room getting more miserable by the second
>she has no friends or family at all no one can even stand being near her
>dad is too stupid/poor to divorce her
>she drinks every day and goes on a rampage of yelling at everyone and doing chores loud as fuck

The drunker she gets the meaner and she just lays in bed with a gallon of $10 vodka all day. She does everything she can to piss me off for no reason at all. She's just a moaning groaning cunt and she's already near death I wish I could finish the job. Every time she wakes up in the middle of the night she sounds like a dying 90 year old zombie.
>>
>>26340060
Why don't you move out of the house and find your own place? Spineless much
>>
>>26340101
I have no car and I'm 60 miles from any jobs the only plan I can think of is going to be homeless in a city
>>
>>26340060
Have you ever asked what the fuck is wrong with her and why she's so miserable?
How old is she?
>>
just plug her with your cock desu senpai
>>
>>26340131
Her dad was like a drunk wife beater and all her siblings fucked her out of shit and got better lives
>>
I'll go you one better. I wish my soul butcher mom would come back to life so I could murder her in a rage over every evil shitty thing she did.
>>
>>26340179
>I wish my soul butcher mom would come back to life so I could murder her

elaborate
>>
Sometimes
Problem with my mother is her brain cant adapt to modern society, shes ignorant and uneducated as fuck but think she knows it all because shes old.
Doesnt help she has PTSD and stubborn as fuck so everything triggers her into an infathomable rage

The other day i tried to confront her about my new meds, was worried because they forced my periods to start and i wasnt able to orgasm from fapping
When i asked her, she said: "why would you want to orgasm anyway?"

Im 19, shes broken my entire family up with her ignorance and anger issues

But hey at least she doesnt drink, i feel bad for you op
>>
>>26340060
What the fuck... It sounds like you're describing my mom...
>>
>>26340060
How do you deal with her? I'm in a similar situation but not as bad. She is always swearing and talking to herself in such an angry tone, and freaks out over any little thing like a telemarketer calling. I stay in my room and don't make a noise, because if I do she will start complaining about music or anything and crying.
The only solution I can think of if moving out, but in the meantime is there anything you think that helps?
>>
File: 1454030056141.png (38KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
1454030056141.png
38KB, 730x290px
Shout out to my mom. Love you mom.
>>
My mom is pretty miserable too. Not quite that bad but close. I've had her throw forks at me before and pull knives on people. Cops have been called more than once on her.
>>
>>26340804
I'm not op but yea you should move out. In the mean time figure out how to manipulate her. Tell her you're going to kill yourself might guilt trip her into shutting the fuck up. It's working for me.
>>
>>26340898
This is...

Smart

How does someone move out without a car? Every city with decent transportation costs a fuck load
>>
>>26340959
I would suggest a smaller town. Living costs aren't as bad and you can walk everywhere.
>>
>>26340060
>not backhanding that cunt like the bitch she is

the second you show some true authority she will step down.
>>
>>26340959
i moved out without a car, i live 5mins from a train line though which helps a lot.
>>
>>26341053

this is true
it worked for me, i couldnt bear it anymore so i i just hit her, she instantly shut up and was stunned in confusion, she went to her room, and we didnt talk anymore that day
>>
>>26341021
They're all cold and shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.