[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1454514992866.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454514992866.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
Who else actually having a /goodtime/ here? Im sorry for all you depressed robots and all I cN hope for is that one day you feel like I do but god damn is this nice

>first year uni
>10 /really/ close friends. Not those bullshit people you hang out with. I mean 10 friends I could sit on 1 on 1 and do anything together, from playing vidya to just grabbing food to just kicking it around
>besides that, 2 of them are actual best friends. I can simply picture myself with them in 10 years
>and all of them feel the same way about me, I'm probably one of the most liked in our group
>actual, realistic chances of getting a gf this week, especially since Valentine's coming
>girl is qt, conservative, well-mannered, down to earth, and focused on her studies. Looks like the photoshopped versions of Legochan where they made her jaws normal and qt as fuck
>doing great in uni, A grades on everything

And I'm still a kv, but very soon will not. In HS I had 0 friends, never ever any chance with any girl whatsoever. How? I literally just pretended my way into happiness. Pretend I had A LOT of friends in HS. Pretend Ive had 5 gfs and 15+ sex sessions. Pretend I've been a happy normalfag my entire life.

At first it was hard, sure. Pretending is no easy shit. But after 2-3 months I am no longer pretending and am simply an extremely happy, satisfied-with-life normalfag.

So who else just fucking happy to be alive right now???
>>
NOT ME
not me
NOT ME
not me
>>
fake it till' you make it.
Sounds like you've made it bruv.
>>
>>26338127
Good to hear! I went from friendless and hopeless to planning my spring break trip with my gf and friends.
>>
File: Reptilian-Alien.jpg (31KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian-Alien.jpg
31KB, 260x300px
i had a good time in early 2015 now its all shit again
>>
>>26339066
What happened, man? original
>>
File: bullshit.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>26338127
>first year uni
>10 /really/ close friends.
>I can simply picture myself with them in 10 year
>first year uni

Things are going to change soon
kek
>>
>>26338127
>fake it till you make it :^)
yea thx m8
>>
File: what.png (5KB, 398x79px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
5KB, 398x79px
>>26339107
well I used to go to school and have friends and we'd hang out but then in the summer i started isolating myself from people because of my social anxiety
after the break i quit school because of undiagnosed adhd and my anxiety issues which had made school a fucking mess of being stressed out about school work
i've just been sitting at home since then and barely ever talk to people and don't find anything fun
>>
you are the kind of guy who is full of shit and ppl dont tell you because dont want to hurt feelings

fake fucker
>>
>>26338127
If you aren't still a KV by the time you graduate college, you never counted as a KV.
>>
>>26338127

i did this in college until i suddenly got horrible disgusting cystic acne. i was *this close* too. that was a long time ago now.
>>
>>26338127
Thanks anon for sharing this story even if it's probably fake
I'm going to uni next year (I'm 18). I feel some sort of hope now.
>>
does it actually get better robots
>>
>>26339431
No, it gets worse. Much worse. Always worse.
>>
>>26338127
This is what I'm planning on doing, thanks for the story.
when you say pretend, do you also mean lie? You must have been asked by your "best friends" what have you been telling people? This worries me.
>>
>>26338127
Kill yourself normalshit

Alternatively you can get off my board.
>>
>>26338127
This whole post reminded me of Kanye when he was drunk at the VMA's

>/r9k/ im really sorry for you and imma let you finish but I had one of the BEST lives ever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.