[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you enjoy getting into fights/arguments with other anons on 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1447397916299.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447397916299.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
Do you enjoy getting into fights/arguments with other anons on 4chan?
>>
File: 1452467452974.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452467452974.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>26337773
It's dope as fuck. You can be as bold as you want in your claims since if you're BTFO you can simply fade back into anonymity.
>>
>>26337773
Yes because it makes you autistic about any rebuttals. If there's any benefit of this shithole, it's the improvement of your argumentative skills
>>
>>26337773
It's pretty much my main hobby in life.
>>
>>26337773
No, but I enjoy setting homeless people on fire
>>
File: 1383155583602.gif (1015KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
1383155583602.gif
1015KB, 207x202px
Nah but I fuckin' love owls
>>
>>26337856
and being an edgelord, don't forget about being an edgy edgelord
>>
>>26337826
It's a double edged sword. You end up being very sensitive to bullshit, but it also becomes a curse when you recognize it from your friends and family on a regular basis.
>>
>>26337790
lol true

>>26337826
I also find that it has made me desensitized to people talking shit against me, since us robots aren't social to experience this. This is a good thing though, I find that I am more level headed (relatively) and less likely to spaz out as I would before.
>>
>>26337826
>it's the improvement of your argumentative skills

Not really. People don't present any kind of structured argument the vast majority of the time or they see a fallacy where there isn't one.

I've quoted people and had them shout "straw man" at me. The rest of the time, you just get called a retard for not buying into some popular misconception.
>>
>>26337773

No. I think fight is very bad and does not help persons be good and kind. And some time I can start to cry.
>>
bo becuase you see

arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics
>>
Yeah it's pretty fun

I mostly just do it to annoy people, so I'm probably ruining 4chan
>>
>>26337933
A lot of fun and a good exercise?
>>
>>26337931
Fights are bad, but it's not a bad idea to be ready for them.
>>
>>26337949
no

their all retarded
>>
>>26337978
I guess you're the one who loses internet arguments? I've never really understood the motivation behind this joke.
>>
Very much so. I never even troll, although I get accused of being a troll often. Pretty much every time you see someone being extremely bitter and negative, there is a good chance it's me. And despite what people think, I mean all of it.
>>
>>26338000
We've probably gotten into a fight before already hehe
>>
>>26337976

I guess. But I still do not think fight is good.
>>
>>26338052
Yeah I agree, I wasn't trying to convince you otherwise
>>
>>26337992
what makes you think thaT?

you think makinG someone mad means you woN?"
>>
>>26338024
That is very likely. If you were arguing with someone who mentioned just world fallacy and halo effect often. Also bullying, how things that you can't change affect your life. There is a pretty good chance we have indeed. And I still think I'm right.
>>
>>26338067
No, it has nothing to do with making the other person mad. I just don't understand why someone came up with this joke; I mean it's clever to say that no matter who wins in the special olympics you're still retarded, but I don't see how this pertains specifically to internet arguments.

I thought a possible reason was that the person who came up with the joke lost an argument, and in an effort to make himself feel better, came up with that joke. But really, the analogy could apply to anything, not just internet arguments
>>
>>26338065

Ok. I s good you do not like to look for fight to.
>>
>>26337773
>tfw you're a recognizable poster
>tfw every time you get into an argument, you need to take care to make at least a valid point or two, or else your opponents will cite your refusal to point out their same mistakes and fallacies for the dozenth time as not having a reply and giving up

It gets tiring after some time.
>>
>>26338141
way to over analyse a meme

tard
>>
>>26338234
>inb4 'just change your posting style from thread to thread'

I won't assimilate just to make things easier for me.
>>
>>26338254
>thinking about jokes

good jokes makes sense. a good way to cover up a bad one is to say something like "it's just a prank!! bro" or something along the lines of what you just said
>>
>>26338276
please, highlight where i said it was a prank.
>>
>>26338298
>or something along the lines of what you just said
>>
How often do you guys reply to yourselves if no one else is replying?
>>
>>26338318
fuck off you autist

thinking you smart with your fedorah wordplay
>>
>>26338388
lol not sure if this is a joke or not

guess i really am a tard :^)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.