[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"stop worrying about sex and a gf anon, it will eventually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 33

File: 073149_e.jpg (104KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
073149_e.jpg
104KB, 538x538px
>"stop worrying about sex and a gf anon, it will eventually happen!"
>>
>"Just work on yourself bro"
>"Make yourself interesting"
Funny how robots have to take up dozens of hobbies, meditation, NoFap, complete starting strength, become a PUA expert, etc. in order to get a woman whereas Chad McThundercock and most normies just regularly get laid
>>
File: Just BEE yourself.jpg (180KB, 1062x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Just BEE yourself.jpg
180KB, 1062x1074px
>>26336007
Thanks Chad. You've always been a good friend to me.
>>
>>26336051
Because Chad doesn't hate people in general, he actually cares for others than himself
>>
>>26336051
That's because they regularly do the same you stupid asshole. Open your eyes man they don't just magically get everything in the world.
>>
File: 1451263104009.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1451263104009.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>"you have to love yourself first"
>"just be yourself bro"
>"just go and say hi to her anon"
>>
>Stopped worrying about being a virgin and getting a gf 8 years ago at age 23.
>31 and still a kv.
People are such fucking liars. Best part is I have a small social circle of friends, a house, a great career, great hygiene, decent social skills, and I am not fat. Still waiting for it to "happen."
>>
>>26336099
do u "put yourself out there"
>>
File: 1453143963552.jpg (357KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1453143963552.jpg
357KB, 1280x854px
>tfw lived in the shadow of chad
>worked diligently and cleaned self up, and tried to work on social skills
>chad helped me find a korean girl who was rowdyish and conservative.
>didnt work out after a couple of months
>"dont put yourself down man, just be how you are and make it your norm"

Idk man its hard. When the hell does this normie thing ever become second nature to a person?
>>
>>26336079
My roommate has never lifted weights in his life and has a girlfriend and a woman he cheats on her with. Who the fuck meditates under 40?
>>
>>26336073
>>26336079
>Implying Chad didn't actually enjoy doing normalfag teir hobbies
>Implying Chad cares about the world
>Implying receive positive attention from childhood and adolescences
>Implying Chad didn't have good strong genes
>>
>>26336115
Of course I follow all the normie memes about how to get a gf.
>>
>>26336065

they look like two different members of the human species

being a man under 8/10 is a living hell. we will never experience the joy and paradise those people experience in this planet.
>>
>>26336007
> tfw Chad literally said me that
>>
File: 1448346738654.jpg (88KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1448346738654.jpg
88KB, 480x712px
>told to just talk to a girl
>went and asked out a girl at my highschool
>brutally rejected, she told everyone how creepy and weird I was, no one talked to me again
>told by my friend "don't go chasing waterfalls bro"
>told to stick in my league
>never got the courage to ask anyone else out in 3 years
>mfw normies will toss platitude after platitude at you to try to sound like the world is fair and just and everyone has someone
>>
>>26336007
>proceeds to pound your boipussy on the beach
>>
>>26336231
Chad is a state of mind, anyone can be Chad despite upbringing, environment or genetics
>>
>>26336279
just world fallacy

see
>>26336289
>>
File: just being myself.jpg (131KB, 824x1232px) Image search: [Google]
just being myself.jpg
131KB, 824x1232px
>>26336263
>Just be yourself, anon. Girls love that sort of thing.
>>
>>26336246
>>26336065
you're kidding right? the guy on the right just has bad teeth. if he got braces he'd be pretty attractive
>>
File: 1454884048131.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1454884048131.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>26336317

Youre a guy and you dont have blue or green eyes, you have ZERO (0 [NADA]) chance of being a chad or above 8/10 unless it is painfully obvious you are arabic
>>
>>26336317

he's not ugly, dont get me wrong. but it doesnt matter. he's still invisible for every women on the planet. because he isn't a 10/10 chad.
>>
You guys could.. You know.. Lower your standards
>>
>>26336353
Fuck, why do women love men with green eyes so much? In high school there was this meh girl who hated me for some reason until she found out I have green eyes. Then she suddenly stopped acting like a bitch.
>>
>>26336007
Friendly reminder that anyone can achieve this aesthetic and lifestyle through exercise and hard work
>>
>>26336407
it is the rarest eye color
>>
>>26336419
Fuck off with your retarded normie bullshit.

Exercise and hard work doesn't fix an ugly face or autistic personality.
>>
>>26336451
Lel not with that attitudexD
>>
>>26336451
>autistic personality
help
>>
>>26336204
meditation is great
you should try it anon
>>
Only cucks sit around waiting for it to happen
>>
>>26336384

do you think anyone here is going after models? or that "hot one" from the college campus?

even average girls can get a chad dick once in a while, because that's what men are like.

do you think an average girl will pay ANY attention or give a change to another average guy after that?

wake up kid.
>>
Wow some days I think I'm ugly as shit and others I think I'm like okay-looking but I don't even know anymore. I'm so fucking oblivious to male attractiveness; I thought I was getting better, but I just don't see how these guys are considered hotter than some pleb of the street. I literally just don't see it with any of the posted men, save that one swarthy fellow. Please post more pics, no homo, so I can kind of learn via induction.

Also, I have brown eyes. Any hope for me?
>>
>5'5
>black
Bad roll
>>
>>26336079
people do
this is the just world fallacy coming into play
people are a result of their environment, completely deterministic to an extent

some people, aka chads, are given a positive environment with everything they need to succeed
they end up basically getting everything out of merit of having other things
they are essentially given everything for free

people like robots are the product of a shitty environment and 90% of the time have no way to escape
the pure virgin gf is a fantasy, a way to pretend like some pure-hearted woman is gonna pull you out of this hell and fix everything about you

when in reality, no woman would touch us with a 20 foot pole because we have nothing worth it for them

this is why normalfags and chads say "just b urself", because that's all they had to do, nothing, just exist
and good things happened and were given to them
>>
>>26336550
Yes blue eyes equal weak gene. Strong brown eyes is the key to strong alpha dominant type.
>>
>>26336550

if you're not swimming in pussy, you already have your answer. if you have to ask, you are not attractive.

you could be attractive, in a fair world. but in the real world, unless you're a hot 10/10 chad it's meaningless.

with women, it's either all or nothing.
>>
>>26336451
OP's pic is a 6-7/10 in the face at best. most of his attractiveness comes from having nice hair and a nice body

if you're genuinely ugly then yeah there's nothing you can do but if you're genetically at least a 5/10 you cannot complain. you can easily add another 2 points to yourself just by working out and knowing how to dress
>>
I just don't get it.

We live in a world with billions in poverty, subservient puppet dictatorships installed by tyrannical regimes, monopolistic predatory multinational companies plundering the Earth for cheap resources and labor power, violent suppression and elimination of dissidents, the complete alienation of the average human being from his fellow man, a complete disregard for the principles of personal liberty or social welfare, severe cynicism and defeatism creeping into every aspect of our modern-day shit-filled social structures, increasingly authoritarian and bureaucratic power-trippers causing mass organized horrendous acts of grisly violence for their own obscene, lavish personal gain...

And the thing you people choose to obsess over is a fucking wet hole?
>>
>>26336073
He just hasn't become bitter. Ugly people are bad people in general. No one has been a bigger bitch to me than fat ugly women. Scrawny fugly-faced dorks are pieces of shit. This is the uncomfortable truth of that phony ugly duckling trope that our society likes to push.
>>
>>26336531
dating and fucking aren't the same thing, most guys have much higher standards for who they'll date vs. who they'll fuck

an average girl might be able to get a dicking from chad if she's slutty but she's never going to be the one on his arm. chad is only going to date other 8+/10 stacies
>>
>>26336683
>"why do you guys want a basic human experience like love?"
>"why are you so mad that people are acting like fags and denying you this?"
>"why are you so mad that the people who never have to try are telling you what to do when you can't get anything?"
gee I wonder why...
>>
>>26336204
If he cheats on her then he should die.
>>
>>26336720

>my sex life is more important than other people not being able to eat or drink clean water

I'm telling you your priorities are fucked up.
>>
>>26336683

You mean, the reason we are alive? Reproduction? Instinct, biology? Yeah, we are "obsessed" with that.

And drop the fucking autism. if you're smart enough to understand those issues, you understand personal problems like depression are more painful than all the hunger in the world.
>>
>>26336007
That guy is really, really hot.
>>
>>26336756
So which NGO do you work for you fucking hypocrite?
>>
>>26336289
This sounds like the ending of MGSV TPP
>>
>>26336756
I'm not talking about sex life you thick headed fag
I'm talking about love, having someone care about you
you know, THE DEFINING HUMAN EXPERIENCE
the thing that even starving kids in africa can find but somehow escapes us in this bullshit woman's world that is modern society
>>
>>26336289
Being Chad is about having looks, social status, and charisma. If you don't have all 3, you're no Chad
>>
>>26336451
Rofl this is so fucking hilarious
>>
>>26336007
It literally happened for me. I focused on myself and just learning how to talk to people and within one semester I lost my virginity.
>>
>>26336801
actually all you need is confidence
>>
File: handsomeguy2.jpg (162KB, 886x1222px) Image search: [Google]
handsomeguy2.jpg
162KB, 886x1222px
>>26336353
James Franco would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>26336761

You literally can't be depressed if you feel like your existence is making the world a better place.

Hence, fixing actual problems instead of worrying about your virginity and if people are laughing at you for it (protip: they aren't).

>>26336776

NGO's do a lot good in the world, but I don't feel that they adequately address the root cause of all the problems they're trying to solve, i.e., globalization and monopoly capitalism.
>>
>>26336819

we should deal this with a scientific approach

go to a dating site with "confidence" and with YOUR picture

then act like an autist with OP's picture and see the results.
>>
>>26336830
>comparing celebrities to the average person.

Watching too much TMZ, anon?
>>
>>26336791

>love

You don't need romantic love when you have love for the downtrodden and the neglected and the abused.
>>
>>26336830
>millionaire actor

Popular guys are automatically attractive even if they're average because if he is popular it means hundreds of girls want him and girls want what other girls want.
>>
>>26336835
so you're a first year liberal arts major who thinks he's gonna change the world with hashtag activism

good, know I know to not listen to anything you say faggot
>>
>>26336650
I completely disagree. You've never seen an attractive robot? Attractiveness is a spectrum, mate. I'm okay with not being attractive, if that's the truth, but being attractive doesn't entitle you to protection from your own autism.
>>
>>26336835
What problems have you fixed, what have you done with your life to better the world, o annoying anon?
>>
>>26336835

dropping the chad stuff. let's be real here: the motivation for helping the world, and all those worthy causes comes from somewhere. that structure isn't present in people with serious issues of depression. and loneliness, rejection, are all strong indicators of someone miserable.

dont you understand how a life filled with those painful experiences actually doesn't help all those causes you care about?
>>
>>26336289
You can't be Chad if you're black though

That's Tyrone

Same with other races(I think)
>>
>>26336606
Right. Your lord and savior Elliot was born into a shitty situation and had nothing given to him. His life was so unfair. Imagine if he had been born into a rich family and given everything.
>>
>>26336819
>actually all you need is confidence

>just be yourself

>it's all you need
>>
>>26336864
This is the brutal truth that roasties, such as >>26336073, don't want to admit. It's more comfortable for them to just tell you that you obviously deserve to be forever alone.
>>
>>26336879
I laughed really, really hard at this post.
>>
>>26336864
its easier to show off confidence in person but it can be online.
>>
>>26336887
>>26336894

I'm a major contributor to my local labor movement and have helped various poor, predominately nonwhite workers establish unions and worker coops in order to better improve their standard of living. In addition to being a decently active participant in the politics around my area and an organizer of various demonstrations, petitions, and rallies.

It's not much, I know, but I really am TRYING to help the world, and that's what matters the most.

>>26336898

I don't deny the validity of mental health issues or the unbearable agony they cause. I, myself, used to have extreme agoraphobia and I still struggle with moderately severe bipolar disorder.

I'm saying there is a very simple cure: fight for something you believe in.
>>
File: chad profile.jpg (139KB, 1889x949px) Image search: [Google]
chad profile.jpg
139KB, 1889x949px
>>26336864
This.

I went on a dating site using a Chad's pic and didn't even bother filling out my profile. Girls still messaged me.

When I used my picture and tried to put interesting or funny things in my profile, I barely got any visitors.
>>
>>26336953
are you telling me you've never seen a guy win over girls with confidence alone? you should get out more if that's the case
>>
File: messages.jpg (43KB, 658x675px) Image search: [Google]
messages.jpg
43KB, 658x675px
>>26336998
Doing this really made me want to castrate myself chemically so I stopped desiring sex or companionship.
>>
>>26336007
Why doesn't /r9k/ just give up? I know you're all very pathetic betas with their only goal in life being getting laid, why just accept that you're too ugly?
>>
>>26336950
he was the product of an uncaring father and mother
he was also born weird as shit and teased relentlessly when he was younger about being happa and having to deal with kids trying to constantly fuck his happa sister, even hearing it happen one time

sure he was rich, but he was hardly given a chance to develop socially and no one really fucking cared about him, so he ended up having a shitty life with no one that cared about him

hell, his parents basically disowned him the minute the shooting was announced and have done nothing but condemn him
>>
>>26336979
You disgust me

I hope you die an extremely painful death, maybe robbed and shanked by one of those nonwhite you love so much
>>
>>26336998
you've heard the phrase people act differently in person than they do online? Why don't you try being confident to a girl in person. Yea that's what I thought.
>>
>>26337026

Has mindless racism ever helped you or anybody you know in any meaningful way? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26337049
>mindless

Do not assume

But seriously, take a trip so we can filter your retarded posts
>>
>>26337013
>you have such kind eyes
lel fagget
>>
File: 1453661362079.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1453661362079.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>26336998
>>26337013
Fuck this shit. Fuck it all.
>>
>>26337004
>who don't anecdotal evidence work on you?
>>
>>26337088

>please stop making me look at things outside of my echo chamber, I find it very uncomfortable

Please stop being an asshole for two seconds and reflect on your life.
>>
>>26337094

dont ever go to sluthate then
>>
>>26336420

Well, I have that going for me, I guess
>>
>>26337109
>I want to make up shit to make it look like I'm a great person and the world is fair and just

for real, get a trip and kill yourself faggot
>>
File: myhero.png (256KB, 788x894px) Image search: [Google]
myhero.png
256KB, 788x894px
>>26336353
>unless it is painfully obvious you are arabic
thanks senpai, needed that
>>
>>26337133

>make up shit

Are you seriously suggesting that it's impossible for a white person and a nonwhite person to ally together for a cause.

If so, you're even more delusional than I thought.
>>
>>26337030
>Yea that's what I thought.
You seem angry and defensive. Why?

You realize that guy didn't even act confident on OKCupid, right? He quite literally had an empty profile and still got tons of messages. You think it won't be the same in person? You're delusional.

Invariably, the better looking guys are always the ones who are attributed the most "confidence." It's only natural -- they've had girls fawning over them from a young age, so they know what they have. Whereas an ugly guy's "confidence" is seen as "arrogance."

>>26337091
>being this retarded
You realize that's what the girl said, right?
>>
>>26337183
Pretty much this

If you're good looking, you're charming and confident
If you're ugly you're creepy and arrogant
>>
>>26337183
>You realize that's what the girl said, right?
He was joking, you autistic cunt.
>>
>>26336606
Man you have just told it like it his, simple and clear.
It's so sad someone with a such a coherent and logical vision of the world has to be a robot.
Life must be a rare kind of suffering for you, i know it is for me.
> you had me have feels from the other side of the world anon, good luck.
>>
>in the military, just off base in south carolina
>Out on the town with some friends one morning
>All regular dudes except for one of us, he's like a 9/10 at least: black hair, sharp features, italian descent, looks like a model
>We're all eating at cracker barrel (a breakfast restaurant chain)
>A man and woman come over to the table all of a sudden
>"Our daughter thinks you're beautiful. She really wants to talk to you."
>They ask him to come join them at their table for a bit and meet their daugher
>He stands up and follows them over to another table where some girl is sitting, she's a legit qt

Unbelievable shit man, parents brazenly trying to pick him up at a restaurant right out of his group of friends

>Out with the same dude at a bar
>All he's doing is sitting shooting the shit with me and drinking beer
>Girl walks up and pinches his ass
>Later on another girl buys him a drink and says she can pay him back with a dance

You faggots really are delusional if you don't think guys with top tier looks don't have it easy.

>>26337245
>Haha autist! I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>26336007
It's true tho.

Stop being so desperate for a gf and stuff.
Try getting friends to talk to and work out.
Some day there will be a grille that is your friend and both of you will spend more and more time together.. until..
she dumps you. Seriously, there's no way to win this game.
>>
>>26337329
>He
I'm not the one who made the joke; I just don't have autism.
>>
>>26337329
>at a bar with a friend
>just the 2 of us on a table for 4
>2 girls at the counter looking royally bored
>bar owner knows my friend a bit (he's kinda regular)
>she talks with the girls telling them "why not join the 2 guys over there"
>they look at us 2 seconds and reply "no"

Why are ugly people allowed to live again?
>>
>>26337396
>Make a shit joke
>No one laughs
>Accuse them all of autism
>>
>>26337396

Insisting you don't have autism on 4chan is the surest sign of autism
>>
>>26337413
Bitches like that are much more trouble than they're worth anyways
>>
>>26337413
>waaaaah cunts don't want to hang out with me

Shut up. Find nice girls.
>>
>>26337549
all women are like this, just to varying degrees
they're all judgmental whores who will hold out for their 10/10 prince charming to ride in and save her

"nice girls" don't exist
>>
>>26337549
I've been trying all my life?
>>
>>26337571
>>26337549
Ugly girls call themselves "nice girls". Why does no know ever tells them how entitled they are?

>muh personality
>m-men juz Kare bout look :(
>>
>>26336683
fuck off with how you think you know how the niggers feel cold you retard
>>
If you aren't a failed normalfag that spends all his time crying like most reddit9k posters, and just go about your life, it is incredibly unlikely you won't find at least one female that becomes interested in you.
>>
>>26337605
ugly girls and girls on online dating sites are 10x more picky and bitchy than the stacey's which is saying something

they're convinced that the guys in their league are all creepy as fuck and they deserve some 6 foot movie star to come save them
never again, I fucking learned my lesson when I spent about 6 months on OKC and tinder, and got back nothing but "how much $ do u make?", "how big is ur dick?", "how tall r u?"

I even cut out the obvious sorority girls and picked from people in my area of attractiveness
but they're all obsessed with stats, what they get from you, not who you are, or what they can do with you
>>
Despite being 6'2 and good looking I have never had sex with a women and dislike them a lot.

I'd hate to be like you guys though, uggos who obsess over them. My friends were bait, seeing their relationships and how shit it looked and how they would eventually fail. I knew I'd never fucking stand it. I just fap a lot, that's me sorted. If I die a virgin I give zero fucks. Will donate sperm though, theses genes of mine should live on. Tall, good looks, thick black hair, someone will want my seed.
>>
>>26337655
>just world fallacy:the post
not everyone retard, in fact, most robots will never find love until they're 30-40 and have a used goods single mom beating down their door for money and a
>>
>>26337605

You cannot be serious

This whole fucking thread is sad little faggots like you complaining about how women only care about looks

Lmao you fucking retards are hopeless, I'm glad you're all going to die alone
>>
>>26337655
>if you are a normie you will eventually find someone interested in you

Any other incredible wisdom you with to share with us?
>>
>>26337672
Most "robots" are just whiny teenagers that will bloom into normalfags or even chads in a couple years.
>>26337693
>normie
This may be one such case.
>>
>>26337682
they do only care about looks and the stats you offer
>looks/how jealous you make her friends
>how much money you make
>how big your dick is
>how tall you are
>what "interesting" hobbies you have
>how much you can entertain her

it's all about me me me me
they only care about what you give them, you are a tool to women as a man
completely disposable and not even human
hell, 90% of women IRL don't even see robots as people ,they're just tools to use and give them stuff

so go fuck off with your whiteknight bullshit and platitudes, they fucking suck and never fucking work

>>26337727
no, the majority of people on this board are 19-23 year old college shut ins who basically have no friends and never had a relationship because of women and people's high expectations and list of demands for people they interact with
they will not "grow out of it"
you're trying to spout some more bullshit platitudes like the OP's "just b urself"
the world is not fair, we are the ones who get the short end of the stick every time so faggots like you can feel good and accomplished about your bullshit lives that were basically handed to you for existing
>>
>>26337727

Wanna know a sad stat? I'd say only like 40% are the whiny 11 graders.

The rest are honest to god NEETs that spend all their time feeling bitter about their situation while simultaneously refusing to do a god damn thing about it

Each day the hole they're in gets deeper by an inch and all they can do is blubber about it instead of trying to climb
>>
>>26337761

>lives basically handed to you for existing

whatever helps you feel better about yourself, autismo
>>
>>26337761
Just saying, you'll never get a girl with that attitude.
>>26337761
I grew out of it and am now a normie
>>
>>26337784
>bootstraps "dig yourself out" meme
go fucking kill yourself honestly
that shit doesn't work, once you hit 20 or so, if you haven't adapted to life, you never will
so seriously shut the fuck up and leave this fucking board
because you're shitting it up more than the supposed "whiny shitposters" you claim ever did
>>
>>26337761
>the majority of people on this board are 19-23 year old college shut ins who basically have no friends and never had a relationship because of women and people's high expectations and list of demands for people they interact with
So failed normalfags? I'm not saying OP will find a girlfriend, I was just pointing out that the advice they give is solid, and would even work if you let it.
>>26337784
I'm a KHTV NEET and I don't feel bad at all, and have no reason to.
>>
>>26337761

It's not white knighting, you impeccable fucking retard, you PERFECT autist.

It's calling out the blatant, FUCKING BLATANT hypocrisy that you use to dictate why you're secretly better than all those mean ol ladies that won't just shut up, look past your delusion saturated brain and touch your greasy dick

You're a piece of shit that thinks it should be treated like a brick of gold
>>
>>26337801
>WHY DO PEOPLE WITH SHIT LIVES HAVE SHITTY ATTITUDES? ?????
>>
>>26337823
Typical normie reaction. Insults. Peer pressure, shaming, assumptions. But no actual points to be found.

Not him btw.
>>
>>26337806

No, you're right, idiot

Surely the only thing to do is lie on your back fat and wait for the sweet release of death
>>
>>26337834
Your life probably isn't even that shitty tbqph.

The only way anyone's life can be truly irredeemable is if they are druggy scum or something.
>>
>>26337834
Once I changed my attitude and quit blaming MY failures on others, my life turned around.

>it's not my fault that I don't have friends
>it's those bitches' fault that I'm still a virgin

meme /r9k/ way of thinking
>>
>>26337841
Closing your ears and doing your little rees doesn't make you any less of a sad hypocrit

I'm not trying to push you into improving yourself, we both know that's not going to happen

What I want is for you to shut up and kill yourself. I want it, you want it

What's stopping you?
>>
>>26337794
it is though
you are the product of your environment
the people like you who talk shit have 2 loving parents, childhood friends, early relationships
plenty of self-esteem from lots of care early on
which puts you into the group of "normies", normal people
robots don't get that, we had a bad start and ended up behind everyone else
no one fucking cares, so we are and will be forever behind and cannot catch up and be normal

>>26337809
>the advice is solid
it's not though, it's empty platitudes that work for already successful people
you are a complete idiot if you think the "love yourself" or "b urself" bullshit is true

>>26337801
>you'll never get a girl with that attitude
causality is all wrong here, we're bitter because we never received any of the basic human experiences that you shitheads take for granted
>I grew out of it
i seriously doubt it, sounds like you were some semi-normal shithead who got some big break thrown his way and thinks you did all the work to get there
you didn't, you were given that success

>>26337823
>causality all wrong
women never gave us a chance
we are now bitter about it because we have missed out on life and are now hopeless
it doesn't matter anymore because we have already been deemed unfit by the ridiculous standards of the modern woman and will never see a normal life ever
>>
>>26337877
I've never blamed anyone for my problems, but somehow here I am, alone as I have been all my life
>>
>>26337823

>being treated like a human being and not a chimp for abject humiliation by normies is expecting too much

I thought you social types were supposed to be empathetic and kinder than the twisted, unclean neckbeards?
>>
>>26337884
You don't have to love yourself, but focusing on improving yourself and your life is more likely to net you a whore than sitting around complaining about not having one.

I have no interest in 3D, but that sounds like solid advice for someone that does.
>>
>>26337866
>I don't know you, so I'm gonna project

>>26337877
>muh anecdotal evidence

Normies great meme
>>
>>26337884
>bitterness the post

This is why /wiz/ should be created. So people like you can go there, and we can save the salvageable robots from becoming like you
>>
>>26337883
>empty platitudes: the post
>just world fallacy: the post

>>26337877
>just world fallacy: the post

>>26337853
>normie coming in to shame and poke at the funny robots for reddit upboats

seriously, just fuck off and let us have /wiz/ without you fucking idiots coming in to try to bait and stir shit up constantly
all the whiteknighting and obvious reddit baiting is getting out of fucking control
>>
>>26337883
>What's stopping you?
The fact that you want it.

See if I killed myself that would help you. And it would help normie society. The very society which treats some people like shit for things out of their control. And then it expects them to work hard for them, despite being treated like shit. And you people hate so much every inferior being that doesn't buy into your game. So keep being mad and telling me to kill myself, that will just make me want to live more. Just to spite you fucks.
>>
>>26337915
Who are you quoting? Did I trigger a drug addict? If so, please OD as soon as possible, you waste of skin.
>>
>>26337911

Why the fuck would you think that

Oh, is it because you've been projecting how you think the world should be onto how the world actually is your whole life, and you're a sad sack lump of shit because they don't line up?
>>
>>26337877
Well if it's someone who is short, ugly etc. It really is others people fault that they treat him poorly. See Halo effect.
>>
>>26337937
>You had a point there, but I'm gonna use ad hominem instead
>>
>>26337918
>salvageable robots
you mean the histrionic chads who come in here from /soc/ because they think they can get some easy pussy and compliments?
good fucking riddance, let them fuck off just like the reddit shitheads like you who think they're some messenger of truth to come preach to the robots when you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about either

life is a deterministic function
if good things happen to you, more good things happen to you and you end up "better"
if bad things consistently happen to you, bad things keep happening and no amount of not getting bitter will ever help out
>>
>>26337960
Who are you quoting?

The "you don't know me, bro" meme is almost as funny as the "bee yourself" one.
>>
>>26337915
>>26337960
You don't know what projecting or ad hominem are, please stop using buzzwords you don't understand.
>>
>>26337932

Yes, your miserable existence contributes to my life at all

Each day you spend wallowing in self created despair somehow affects the people that actually participate in their own lives at all

You don't kill yourself because you're a spineless little cunt, which is the reason your life is the way it is.

So tell yourself whatever, but it is an undeniable fact that you killing yourself would benefit all parties, yourself included

Think of it as the only positive contribution you could possibly make in the world
>>
>>26337996
>normie shithead finally exposes his real pupose for being ITT
good
now fuck off and stop bullying the fucking robots for your own selfish purposes
they're people too, real people with real problems and real feelings despite what reddit may tell you
>>
>>26337996
>undeniable fact
Top kek.

Seriously what you said other than assumptions and insults. Do you have ANYTHING to actually add on topic? You're assuming so many things, firstly
>self created despair
Yeah because me and other robots surely didn't get treated like shit by normies. And before you say something like
>if you got treated like shit you deserved it
I would reffer you to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>26337996
Your retarded "shock therapy" is not working, so why don't you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>26337996
>implying a significant amount of robots don't live to spite autists like you who get so riled up about their existence

Jesus Christ mate just enjoy the circus don't complain that the monkeys are dumb it's the fucking point.
>>
>>26337973
>if bad things consistently happen to you, bad things keep happening and no amount of not getting bitter will ever help out

>parents divorce
>mom remarries. move and lose all friends
>step dad dies
>mom loses job
>move again
>make no friends
>miss every important high school event
>freshman year of college
>no friends, spend every night in dorm room
>gain 20lbs that summer

Then I decided to stop being bitter and take control of my life, and oh hey, look! It worked.
>>
>>26337977
>>26337988
>Now, let me if I can try to contradict him
>>
>>26338009

Right, and I hate them with an undying passion

As does the rest of the planet

Can you even call yourself a person anymore when you actively refuse to participate in humanity?
>>
>>26338063
This is the last (You) I will give you, please spend it well.
>>
>>26338038

I don't want the monkeys to dance

I want them to die so I can laugh about it with my normie friends
>>
>>26338066
>As does the rest of the planet

Almost all normies are oblivious to the existence of people that live like the average robot does.

They don't care as much as you seem to do
>>
File: chadcupid.png (413KB, 1296x940px) Image search: [Google]
chadcupid.png
413KB, 1296x940px
>>26336998
>>26337013
I did the same.

Literary hundreds of mathes.
Girls WILL start convo with you if you are chad.
>>
>>26338041
>anecdotal story that has no evidence
>claims to refute every other point made ITT

I'm sure this is not made up right?
people wouldn't just go tell lies on the internet to prove a point when they get backed into a corner would they?
go fuck off to reddit and leave us alone if you're gonna shitpost and blame us for shit that's 100% out of our control
people like >>26338066 have shown what you're really here for, stop lying and making shit up
>>
>>26338066
>refuse to participate
And this right here is how I know you're a normie. The fact that we did not refuse. The fact that we were denied never even occured to you. Many robots have been bullied harshly, I don't mean being called a faggot once or having to sit alone at lunch. I mean years of getting beaten up, tortured, humiliated daily. Obviously this changes a person, it has a very negative effect on social skills and anything really. We got denied by people and now the very same people accuse us of refusing to be a part of humanity. Well, if you grew up being a punching bag who is hated by everyone, you wouldn't be so keen to chip in either.
>>
>>26338087
That's pretty edgy, friend.
>>
>>26338083
>p-please agree with me. Look at my [u]
>>
>>26338113

This is "I'm bored at 3:30 am, let's kick the autist cage"

I will literally never think about this night ever again

But if you think you're getting me somehow by living a worthless life then hey, whatever gets you to that next J O sesh
>>
>>26338126
>l-look at that! I called him edgy!
>>
>>26337655
No this is incorrect.
I do go post about feels but only a little bit. I certainly don't spend my life doing it.

Still no girl has ever had any interest in me.
>>
>>26338158
If you really don't spend all your time being a negative cunt, which I doubt, then you're incredibly ugly, too stupid to realize when a girl is interested in you, or a liar.
>>
File: 1262422986380s.jpg (3KB, 126x117px) Image search: [Google]
1262422986380s.jpg
3KB, 126x117px
>>26338143
>This is "I'm bored at 3:30 am, let's kick the autist cage"

Whatever helps you think you're superior to other posters on 4chan m8
>>
>>26338185
You got problems
>>
>>26338194
I'm not the one complaining, so one might think otherwise.
>>
>>26338186

I'd say the fact that I don't hate women for not looking past my looks and shitty personality while simultaneously doing the exact same fucking thing makes me a superior human being to you troglodytes, m8
>>
>>26338118
>If I claim that he made it all up, then I can ignore it.

Please, tell me what happened in your life that made you a robot and then provide non-anecdotal evidence

Did you have to spend 2 years of school lunch in the bathroom? Did you not walk at HS graduation because you knew no one would cheer for you?

I don't blame robots for how they are, but some refuse to see how focusing on self-improvement can lead to a better, happier life.
>>
>>26338146
It is. Dead baby jokes are edgy, the school-shooter cults we have here are edgy, you're edgy, there's a lot of edgy things. Doesn't make you special. What do you prefer to edgy? Cool? Radical?
>>
why do you bring other people down with this chad meme you faggots

go die
>>
>>26338238
Robots are born, not made.
>>
>>26338251
If you're the anon who I responded to, post what your life was like.
>>
File: 1274081927400.png (114KB, 214x270px) Image search: [Google]
1274081927400.png
114KB, 214x270px
>>26338228
>sleeping
>cuddling with/fucking their qt partner
>raging at how autists and NEETs are making your life worse on an imageboard

Which of the above options isn't something a well-adjusted person does at 3 in the morning?
>>
>>26338275
I'm not him, I have not experience any notable events in my life.
>>
>Just go and talk to her bro! the worst thing she can say is no :)
>>
>>26338280

Where does "verbally abuse those who hurt themselves because it's a slow work night" fall onto your list?
>>
>>26338241

I can pick? Let's go with radical
>>
>>26338290
And yet, I'm for the most part a well adjusted young adult who's got friends and a gf. Despite going through basically 3 years of isolation.

I get that not everyone is the same, but my personal experience makes me believe that other people on this board can change their lives too.

I've never come here to brag; I genuinely want to help robots.
>>
File: 1427694096672.png (36KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427694096672.png
36KB, 255x255px
>5'8''
>dark as fuck mexican
>dumb as a rock
>born poor
nobody has a worse roll than me
>>
>still giving replies to that one raging autisyt at "work" at 3 am on a sunday night

I thought 4chan regulars could identify baits and such?
>>
>>26338372
I don't need help, I am perfectly happy with my life.

These threads with normalfags and failed normalfags fighting are almost as entertaining as wagecuck threads sometimes.
>>
>>26338380
There are many jobs that one could be working at night on a Sunday.

That guy is baiting, he said so himself, but he could still be at work.
>>
>>26338380
>I don't work therefore nobody works
>>
>>26336007
Here Chan :p could it be with you :) you sure are hot :p
>>
>>26338397
Then that's fine. I'm guess my targets are the failed normies then

This thread was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1444059280236.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1444059280236.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>>26338238
>I have never been socialized since I was a kid
>I never had more than 1-2 friends the entirety of my 22 years alive
>my parents constantly yelled at me for not being normal and put me on medication after medication to no avail
>never had female attention or love, constantly bullied in school
>the real kind of bullying, some marine's kid would beat the shit out of me after school about once a week
>get told my life will start soon
>get to college, no social skills
>spend 4 years stuck in room with ok grades, but 0 social contact outside of family because everyone already has friends and tells me to go fuck off
>brother gets married and his new wife thinks I'm weird so I don't get to see him anymore when he was the one bit of contact I had for years
>talk to myself for hours at a time while I'm shut up, slowly going insane
>attempted suicide twice in the last 4 years, both times I was found out a couple days beforehand because of a change in my behavior, looking at ledges and shit
>they put me on babysit duty for 48 hours with some idiot who tells me he's not my friend and not to talk to him
>no social help, no psychiatric help
>no help at all
>year after year screaming out for anyone to find me and help me out
>no one cares
>finally give up and become bitter
>some shithead starts talking to me about how everything's just my fault and I need to "improve myself"
believe it or not you little shit, but my life has been shit
trying to get help, but then realizing that literally no one cares or will ever care because they see me as an object, not even a person with feelings or emotions

and then some shithead normie like you comes in at 4 am to rattle the cage of the shelter I come into to talk about it and tells me I'm to blame
fuck off, get off the fucking board and stop pulling this shit already
>>
>>26338185
I have a handful of conversations and maybe make a couple of threads about stuff like that per month.
Id say I just look plain and regular.

It's not like girls would come find me and try to be my gf just because I'm not posting tfw no gf all day.
>>
>>26338450
>anecdotal evidence
>expecting me to believe these lies

get out of here ya goof
>>
>>26338475
I told you believe it or not faggot
so you can just fuck out of here if you're gonna keep harassing robots and pulling this shit
>>
>>26338450
>I never had more than 1-2 friends
So you've had friends?
>attempted suicide twice
So you're an attention whore?
>>
>>26338468
Per week I meant. Still not a large amount of my time.
>>
I know it's now an epic /r9k/ meme that people like to scoff at, but have you actually tried beeing urself or do you just laugh at the idea out of discomfort?
>>
>>26338468
And it's not like whores are going to jump on your dick if you post on /r9k/ about not having one.

When someone like Chad says something like the OP, he means to focus on living your life and beeeeeeeeeeeeing yourself, if you can do that right, females will be naturally attracted to you.
>>
>>26338491
>had friends
yes, friends when I was in elementary school that my parents practically bribed to be around me and then left when I got older
>attention whore
sure thing kid, it's really attention whoring when you're trying to get literally anyone to notice and try to help you because they've been ignoring your cries for help up till them
must be nice to be some edgy faggot passing judgement on someone less fortunate than themselves and blaming it all on them
>>
>>26338485
but for real if all that you wrote was true, is it really that much of a stretch to think that maybe there is something you can do differently now?
>>
>>26338450
>I'm a huge fucking pussy and that is everyone else's fault!

The world is a hard place and nobody helps anybody

You gotta make your own way

But this is a pointless thing to say to the likes of you isn't it
>>
>>26338527
So you admit to being an attention whore? ok.
>>
>>26338537
it is, I gave it my all for years and no one cared, no one cared about the socially awkward dude who no one wanted to be around
this shit was all completely out of my control and unfortunate

>>26338551
>being an attention whore
you really are trying to be edgy aren't you?
what part of "I'm completely depressed and no one will listen to me or help so I do anything to get their attention" do you not understand?
of course people in desperately bad situations cry out for help, not doing it or making fun of people who do is fucking silly
>>
>>26336998
>>26337013
Well, time to end it all lads
>>
>>26336582
>Who is Katt Williams
>>
>>26338450
>believe it or not you little shit, but my life has been shit
Not even him, but fuck you.
No it wasn't shit.
Your life was shit if you were raised by a single parent, poor, and/or beaten/raped.

Your life is shit, like many people on /r9k/ because you refuse to change. You refuse to exit your comfort zone.

I was the same way until the last couple years. Loser with no friends. You have to put effort into it. Talk to many people. Just like with what I've learned with girls, you have to talk to many.
Not everyone is going to want to actually be friends. Just like not every girl is going to want to fuck.
There's a reason why even unlikable fat bronies have friends and GFs, they continue to try.

So fuck yu.
>>
>>26338586
Why fake suicide then? I'm pretty sure they have programs and stuff for sad people.
>>
File: B82X6202.jpg (706KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
B82X6202.jpg
706KB, 1920x1280px
>>26336007
He is right tho. Even the most cringe worthy men have had gf by the time they are 28+. Only the truly special (on a bad way) like me have not.
>>
>>26338604
>just talk to people
are you fucking serious?
did you think I didn't try that?
are you that fucking stupid?
do you seriously think dropping some empty platitudes and blaming me for shit out of my control is relevant at all?

it's not, life is deterministic, you are the product of your upbrining, I had a shit one with people who despite me goin out and trying my best didn't care about me and didn't give me a chance
and now you, a person who had the chances given to him is gonna drop some useless text on me and blame it all on me?
I don't think so

>>26338606
that was the point, to get some kind of help, since no one would listen, no one cared
>>
>>26338588
What that a profile of an attractive man in a city of 12 mil + gets 10 responses on his profile? That's not a surprise.
>>26338586
I was the socially awkward dude no one wanted to be around. Turns out it was under my control once I saw the problem was me.

If you blame everyone but yourself in life, people will pick up on it and not want to give you the time of day.

>>26338604
This guy gets it. Congrats, dude, on succeeding.
>>
>>26338606

But he awkwardly made extremely subtle hints that he might not be 100% happy with his life, and nobody dropped everything going on in their lives to devote themselves to his unattainable state of contention! What else could he possibly have done?
>>
>>26336998
Does OKC actually work?
>>
>>26337877
one size does not fit all and problems don't just go away
>>
>>26338540
this is right but that guy won't listen

he's just going to put his fingers in his ears and keep going la la la and complaining
>>
>>26338665

Only if Chad
>>
>>26338648
you're really fucking thick aren't you?
you can't see or understand other people's suffering because you can only think about yourself and equate everything I say to your situation
you're a seriously fucking stupid person if you're gonna keep pulling this shit
it is completely out of my control and has been my whole life, I lost from the start
and some little punk kid who thinks his bullshit problems that he "fixed by himself" are the same make me want to seriously throw something at you

>>26338677
he's wrong
that's the shithead who comes here to rattle the cage and bully the robots around, like most of the people I've been responding to
notice how no one else responded to him until you had to give him a (you)
I'm really getting sick of normalfags coming in here to try to "drop truths" on us that really don't do shit to help at all

>>26338655
telling your mother straight to her face that you want to die and you want help is not passive aggressive
telling your school that you want to get help because of severe depression and suicidal thoughts and being turned away because they only deal with "anxiety" is not passive or subtle
stop projecting
>>
>>26338692
Okay cool thanks for the not half assed answer
>>
>>26338713
See, there's that attitude. Do you treat everyone on life like that?
>>
>>26338713
explain how he's wrong then

inb4 oh but its everyone elses fault and i have no personal responsibility
>>
>>26338713

It's because you don't want help

You want somebody to carry you, and you reek of that

And nobody wants to carry you

So they don't
>>
>>26338713
here's you man

(oh i had a hard life and its EVERYONES problem but (mine) so im going to throw a hissy fit on 4chan when told the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

the truths a bitch

WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
>>26338647
>did you think I didn't try that?
Probably didn't try enough, or didn't meet the right people.
If you are on 4chan, you are probably a weeb loving anime game lover, so you need to find other weeb anime game lovers. That fucking simple. Don't try befriending jocks, and hot girls who don't even know what anime is because that's not your fucking crowd.
Anime people are usually the most chill crowd and accept even them most social retards in their groups.
And if you say
>I TRIED THE ANIME/same hobby group!
Then maybe you are a shitty person. Every think of that? Maybe there is a reason people don't want to be around you. Maybe you are a buzz kill.
Self examine yourself.

>you are the product of your upbrining
Fucking horse shit. I grew up poor without a father, and plan to not be a fucking loser like either of my parents.
Eat shit.

>>26338648
>This guy gets it. Congrats, dude, on succeeding.
Thanks man. I'm still struggling on career goals and shit, but shit like working out really helps me.

Got my first GF at the age of fucking 22.
Sometimes shit takes time, but just gotta keep trying.
>>
>>26338540
this is so right

this guy should learn this but he won't

yes the world is a hard place

you have to make yer own way but this guys just bitching loool
>>
>>26336419
If by "hard work" you mean saving up for plastic surgeries, then yes, most men can achieve that, or more.
>>
>>26338805
what are most men deformed?

are you deformed?

what is

fashion

working out and fitness

healthy food habits

not being a sad sack and trying

excuses excuses

unless you are deformed or retarded mindwise then stop bitching and start doing
>>
>>26338789
>you didn't try hard enough
>moving the goalposts
>dropping more empty platitudes when the last ones fail
>projecting about what I did
stop
>I'm totally not some little faggot who had a good childhood and I totally deserve to be happy
no, no one "deserves" anything, no one really works for any of this shit
you are given opportunities and you were given more than me, it's that simple

>>26338801
stop samefagging, this is the 3rd time you've posted this, your advice is shit and you are some shitposter trying to rile up the virgins
>>
>>26336523
where the hell do you think you are
>>
>>26338835

At this point we're just laughing at you

Say some more stuff about how bad you have it!
>>
>>26338835
I love how you ignored me saying maybe it's fucking you.

>you are given opportunities and you were given more than me, it's that simple
>poor(literally under 10-15k a year), fatherless, ALSO neglected by mother who was depressed, a white boy who lived in the ghetto
Eat shit. My life was worse than yours.
And I am were I am because I am not a weak willed piece of shit like you.
>>
>>26338835
ive only posted this once im just repeating what that other poster said

he's telling the truth

explain to us how its shit

you won't because you are afraid

prove me wrong man come on.
>>
>>26338325
Wagecuck with a shit life
>>
>>26338835
read this site it might help you

http://www.succeedsocially.com/mainconcepts
>>
>>26338835
make me stop samefagging

WAH WAH

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>26338891
stop samefagging and trying to rile up the virgins man the adivce you give is shit just stop

its all their fault not mine lalalalal
>>
>>26338891
stop samfagging
you use the same whitespace bullshit over and over and use the exact same words, stop samefagging I don't want to respond to your shitposts

>>26338887
there's no way of knowing who had it worse shithead
you claim it was all financial, but you were socialized into society like a normal fucking human being which is what I'm talking about
>I lived int he ghetto, I was such a poor boy
>I'm a generic bootstraps meme success story, why don't you pull yourself out if you're totally unsocialized and people hate your guts from looking at you?

I'm seriously getting sick of the reddit shitposters in here
go fuck off, you have all the other boards to go screencap and get your upboats, why do you all have to come here and poke the suicidal autists for your amusement?
>>
>>26338939
stop same fagging man start giving me advice instead of telling me its MY fault its not.
>>
>>26338872
Stop samefagging.

Original comment.

Either way you are both retards with extreme views on life.
>>
>>26338939

I redact my past assumptions that you're just being a pussy

You are correct in your assertions that you are literally the most pathetic, downtroddenfuck in known existence

Take solace in the fact that your life is a "Well at least I'm not that bad" situation

Like it or not you're contributing to the happiness of the normies
>>
>>2633893
>>26338925
>>26338891
>>26338872
>>26338955
>>26338962
>I'm gonna keep shitposting the same shit over and over and over despite this anon telling me it's not the case
>i'm gonna pretend like I know his life
>I'm gonna keep being a belligerent asshole and making fun of some suicidal dude because I think it's funny and it makes me feel good to make people cry
seriously, it's people like you all that make me want to go shoot up somewhere
you are the literal scum of humanity who have no sympathy or care about real people, you dehumanize and insult everyone at every turn
you don't think of people as being actual people with real emotions, jsut some bullshit entertainment to poke
>>
>>26338831
nice meme

>what are most men deformed?
Yes, most people are unattractive. They're either deformed or have weak, unsymmetrical, unbalanced, or plain unaesthetic features. This doesn't include body fat levels, fashion sense, muscle mass, etc.

It's genetic.

The only solution is plastic surgery(in some cases), or suicide.

It's hard to tell if you're actually retarded enough to buy into your own bullshit, or if you're trying to troll a little too hard.
>>
>>26338939
stop complaining ........we are giving you good advice take it or leave it.

you can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink

and STOP same fagging you loser im getting really sick of responding to those whiner posts!
>>
>>26338939
>there's no way of knowing who had it worse shithead
Your life wasn't shit, especially compared to mine. Your only problem was MUMMY AND DUDDY TRIED TO MAKE ME SOCIAL AND I WOULDN'T BE SO THEY WERE ASHAMED OF ME.

I'm done replying. I hope you are just trolling. If you are actually serious, then you deserve the life you have.
Quit blaming others for your own problems.
>>
>>26338966
>You're so callous and unsympathetic! I'M GONNA GO KILL A BUNCH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!

Hopefully this little recap will show you why you should kill yourself
>>
>>26338971
alright fair enough for explaining it so if you are deformed then save up money at a shit job for plastic surgery then if thats the case?
>>
>have a dream where I confess to a girl I like
>she looks at me as if I'm some bat-wielding psychopath cornering her in an alley
>say "I really screwed up didn't I?"
>she responds with "Yeah, you did."
I'm a loser even in my dreams.
>>
>>26338973
>good advice
they are saying "just be yourself" in different ways
how does that help anyone?

>>26338974
>mummy and daddy tried to socialize me
>ignoring everything else
god damn normie fuckers like you are so fucking dense

>>26338981
>this guy is suicidal and feels like shit
>better keep harassing him and talking shit until he mentally breaks and thinks about enacting violence at me and people like me
>now I can expose him as being a hypocrite because people wouldn't totally act like this if you push them hard enough right?
>>
>>26338981
not that guy, but

kill or be killed

You can cry all you want. It doesn't make an impact on my decision.

Also,
>INNOCENT
>PEOPLE
pick one
>>
>>26338974
this get told the truth strange trolling man
>>
>>26338993
You're making it too heavy m8

Girls like it light and fun

Not NOTICE ME SENPAI I AM THE ONE YOU SHOULD SPEND LIFE WITH

kick it down a notch broh
>>
>>26338966
WAHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE BEING MEAN ON THE INTERNET I NEED MY SAFE SPACE IM BEING TRIGGERED DONT MAKE ME SHOOT UP A SCHOOL

you fucking millennial faggots are the worst go make a tumblr blog if you want to bitch about how shit your life is and get nothing but pats on the head for it
>>
>>26339001
i never said just be yerself at any point sorry if you thought i was implying that then.
>>
>>26339001
>one person made me feel bad on the internet because I'm a faggot
>better go kill a bunch of completely unrelated people

No, seriously, you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>26338789
>you need to find other weeb anime game lovers
I've done that before. Never again, I'd rather die than be with the hoi polloi of my hobby.
>>
>>26338966
holy cow dude calm you just freak out when you don't hear what you want?

go to reddit with that attitude
>>
>>26339036
what was so wrong with the ones you found?
>>
>>26336065

go jackets
>>
>>26339001
the guys trolling he has to be right guys?
>>
>>26339016
>>26339029
>>26339045
>this is 4chan so we need to be as shitty as we can to people who have already been treated like shit
Take that edgy shit to b then
Seriously you lot that come in and harass the robots are cancer
It's not the differing opinions, or some hugbox, it's that you lot try to turn it into the exact opposite where you get to yell and scream at us and make us feel like shot so you feel better about your shitty life and feel like you're superior
>>
>>26339057
Too weird and too nerdy. The type of people who others think about when they think of anime loving losers. The only people I'm friends with that like anime hate those type of people too.
>>
I would suck his chad cock
>>
>>26339087
were posted to like that like that cause of how you reacted
>>
>>26339089

I worked with a guy like this recently

What is it about anime that unlocks the annoying in some people? It's like they all blow incredible amounts of cocaine and all they can fucking talk about is that super rad thing one punch guy or whatever the fuck it is did
>>
>>26339089
okay now i know you are trolling with a post like this
>>
>>26339113
>you reacted
>you
???
>>
>>26336606
replace/add to environment with genetics, aesthetics
>>
>>26338450
hey man i get it life is rough
i was adopted by a terrible "family"
my "mother" was a women without a spine who slept all day pretty much, she only woke up to eat or take her pills
my "father" was an abusive man who raped me until i was pretty much 18 and then he kicked me out on my birthday.
i never talked to people at school. i was too afraid too. people made fun of me because i had long haired boy because my parents would never get it cut. so they always called me an ugly girl. i cut it myself a few times but it always looked bad.
anyways. after i was kicked out of the house. i was able to stay in the college dorms because fin aid and i was poor. the first year i didnt talk to literally anyone pretty much
and year 2 i was forced to talk to people for group projects and felt like i was going to throw up each time
year 3 i had a different experience
first day of psych 101 i asked for a pen from a guy next to me
after that i said hi every day and he said hi back
and after like a month i actually had a small conversation
fastforward to later he gave me his number to hang out with him and people
a year later we became best friends pretty much
college became great after that
life became great after that
he joined the military, and we still talk to this day
he helped me meet people

you shouldnt ever give up anon
life can suck but it can also be pretty great sometimes if you let it
>>
>>26339128

You're acting like an entitled retard that refuses to listen to anything that doesn't fit in with his woe is me paradigm, so that's how we're treating you

Threatening to shoot up a school was a nice touch though m8
>>
>>26339144
How is this relevant?
You're a woman, of course people want to be around you
No one gives a fuck about men, we're considered expendable tools to people
I'm graduating and despite trying to talk to people, they tell me to fuck off because I don't have a vagina

Just say hi doesn't help at all, just like the other non-help itt
>>
>>26336606
some were and some had to work for what they wanted but i get what you mean its true that some people are born with a silver spoon.
>>
>>26339127
Shut up faggot there's no trolling here. The stereotypes are real, I've seen them.
>>
>>26339144

A shining example of a strong willed individual who sought a better life

Happy 4 u friend
>>
>>26339156
>you
There you go again
You seem to be unable to understand that I'm a different person who thinks edgy teenagers from Reddit who try to be as shitty as possible are cancer
>>
>>26339156
this pretty much sums it up
he's going to keep denying it tho i bet
>>
>>26339178
>I was not born with every opportunity, so I will refuse all opportunity

Thus, failure.
>>
>>26339170
>You're a woman, of course people want to be around you
no im not?
did you not read
>i never talked to people at school. i was too afraid too. people made fun of me because i had long haired boy because my parents would never get it cut. so they always called me an ugly girl. i cut it myself a few times but it always looked bad.

>>26339185
thank you anon
i hope to one day completely forget my past as it does still hurt but i like to think it makes me stronger maybe
i mean it prob doesnt but saying that makes me feel better
>>
>>26339184
wew laddy a self hating loser hipster wannabe whos having a tantrum and denying all advice

lovely :^)
>>
>>26339144
> I have a vagina so a pretty 10/10 Chad swooped in and saved me and fixed my problems
How is this any help to him?
>>
>>26339170
This

What's the point of life if you aren't Chad? Even if you are a Chad, women will just exploit you and use you as a resource. If you don't provide for women, you're looked at as not human with feelingsor needs. It's just a dirty rat race. Fuck the world
>>
>>26339192

I'd say sad cunts that think the world should suffer because they suck at living life are cancer

I bet more people agree with me
>>
>>26339205
wrong poster dude
>>
>>26339215
see >>26339208
not a girl
>>
>>26339192
this is such trolling what does reddit have to with what he just said? at all? nothing nor edgy teenagers

fucking trolls get the fuck off this board you fucking faggots whiners
this is not reddit
>>
>>26336700
>an average girl might be able to get a dicking from chad if she's slutty but she's never going to be the one on his arm
So she'll fucking cheat on you the second he wants another booty call.
>>
>>26339228
That was the gist of what you said, though
>>
>>26339212
You know nothing of the weeb horrors I've seen. I knew a guy who would walk everywhere with his umbrella as if it were a cane. He had another, smaller umbrella hidden in his jacket sleeve that he would pretend to use like a retractable blade like from Assassin's Creed. You're like a frog stuck in a well, knowing nothing of the ocean.
>>
>>26339227
the guys a troll im thinking he might get bored and leave since he's not taking any of our advice
and of course having a tempure tantrum

its kinda sad to be honest i wish him the best but yeah
>>
>>26339246

>HOW COULD THAT GIRL I MADE UP DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26339250
yeah i was refering to that whiner troll guy tho not myself

just sayin noaways posts get confusing
>>
>>26339259
okay so how are better than that guy with what you have been posting?

im really gonna like this answer arent i?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

yesterday you said tomorrow

JUST
>>
>>26339287
You dumb mother fucker I'm not the guy that's been responding to everyone with impotent rage. Even if I was I would be preferable than him.
>>
>>26339300
No even lying but this video did motive me. I still use the music video to pump me up.
>>
>>26339265
If a girl has fucked chad, she'll do it again when he rolls around. Literally all he has to do is pretend that he really likes her.
>>
>>26339259
>You know nothing of the weeb horrors I've seen
. You're like a frog stuck in a well, knowing nothing of the ocean.

damn thats so deep dude not at all pretentious
or know it all
>>
>>26339305
oh shit sorry
>>
>>26336065
>tfw pruane2forever ended up more attractive than you
jfmsu famm
>>
>>26336979
>predominately nonwhite workers establish unions and worker coops
Kill yourself commie.
>>
>>26336289
>>26336819
hey faggot, lurk more if you don't understand what the term Chad means because you're describing a normie you despicable cunt

>>26336948
>vince chung
>>
>>26336289
There is something to it. I went on a date once, had fun and I was genuinely happy for a few days following that. More extroverted and all. I was even approached by some girl out of the blue. For the first time in my life.

Of course it all went to shit a week later but still - an interesting experience.
>>
>>26339318
Lil senpai get out
>>
>>26339318

YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE ON THE INTERNET

YOU MAKE YOUR WORDS BIGGER

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
File: beeeee.png (7KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
beeeee.png
7KB, 205x245px
>>26336007
just be yourself anon, you can literally get any girl
>>
>>26339355
oh fuck off i was trying to help earlier
>>
>>26339366
okay oh like this onichan o...oaky here i go

LOL SO FUNNAY YEAH FUCK THAT WHINER GUY YAY
>>
>>26337163
>Tfw Jihadi John is more attractive than you
>>
>>26339259
is this poster incapable of growing up? Is he mentally retarded or something?
>>
File: IMG_0851.png (301KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.png
301KB, 642x482px
>>26339388

NO

ANGRIER
>>
>>26339416
o...okay here i go oni chan

DESPITE ALL MAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAGE STILL JUST A FROG IN A CAAAGEEEE

how dat? :3
>>
>>26339429

Good! Now work my shaft!
>>
>>26339439
(guitar solo) TELL ME IMTHE ONLY ONE FOR MY WAIFUFUFFFFFF egg man was an olny son for YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DUN NA NA NAAAAAA depsite all my rage still jsut a frog in a cage....despite all page still just a cat on a 4chan paage

;) lol
>>
hey guys whats going on in this thre......okay what the fuck
>>
File: 1449346176823.jpg (62KB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
1449346176823.jpg
62KB, 1281x721px
>>26336683
And yet instead of working to help fix those injustices that you mentioned, you decide to post about it in a malaysian doodles image board.

Go fuck yourself with your pseudo self-righteousness.

It's all good to emphatize and do good for your fellow man, but using other peoples suffering for nothing short of "suffering olympics" to de-value someones PERSONAL problem is just vindictive and shows you don't emphatize or give a flying fuck for the person in question and you just want them to shut up.

Well no fucking shit a personal problem is gonna resonate more with you than what vladimir is going through in Siberia.
I never understood how just by telling someone is eating shit in Africa should magically invalidate all my problems.
Is it awful?
yes and I wish I could more but at the end of the day, I'm still dealing with thoughts of me being so utter shit and worthlessness that I should end it.

The people like in the OP, just want the most basic primal human need, companionship.
That's not on my priority list, but I understand them. Maybe even you also don't care about finding relationships, if that's the case then just say you don't give a shit. Pretty good chance a good number of anons share the same opinion, but going "People suffer in the world and your here caring about relationships"
is the laziest piece of shit you can say.

Again, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Millennial Marriage Rates.png (522KB, 1010x3217px) Image search: [Google]
Millennial Marriage Rates.png
522KB, 1010x3217px
>>26337655
1/4 of people our age will never get married anon.
http://time.com/3422624/report-millennials-marriage/
>>
>>26339497
>getting this perturbed
>current year

But y
>>
>>26336683
zip it hippie
>>
>>26338450
>>brother gets married and his new wife thinks I'm weird so I don't get to see him anymore when he was the one bit of contact I had for years

Holy shit that made me mad. If some dumb roastie drove my brother apart from me I'd go nuts
>>
im going to search that profile of a nice, shy girl who had "not here for sex" and "if you message me let's fuck i will block u" and then proceeding to drop all bullshit when chad messages her

>but men care about looks too!!!

yes, and we're not hypocritical or unrealistic about them. just see how the average rating works for dating sites. and don't tell me it's for shallow people, because it's not a special kind of humans that go there, they're normal people.

it's a fucking reflection of society that we can see with our own eyes at work. and its depressing.

somehow a bunch of normies are trying to defend this.
>>
>>26336683
I just don't get it.

We live in a world with billions in poverty, subservient puppet dictatorships installed by tyrannical regimes, monopolistic predatory multinational companies plundering the Earth for cheap resources and labor power, violent suppression and elimination of dissidents, the complete alienation of the average human being from his fellow man, a complete disregard for the principles of personal liberty or social welfare, severe cynicism and defeatism creeping into every aspect of our modern-day shit-filled social structures, increasingly authoritarian and bureaucratic power-trippers causing mass organized horrendous acts of grisly violence for their own obscene, lavish personal gain...

And the thing you choose to obsess over is people feeling lonely on the Internet?
>>
>>26336950
The guy you replied to wasn't talking about money he was talking about stuff like social lives, friendship, love and sex.
Elliot never had that given to him. A fuckton of people just got it some friends out of nowhere and from there just got more friends and gfs just from hanging out with those people.
>>
>>26339686

THIIIIIIIS

HHJKIU
>>
>>26336073
its kind of easy to adopt the posture of the caring compassionate soul when you have all the leverage in the world and no adversity.
>>
File: 1451770428580.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451770428580.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>26336998
>>26336998
>attractive people getting attention for their attractiveness
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
How awful it must feel for a Chad to be under the stress of constant 6/10 females trying to poison their rare and invaluable DNA.

fucking crazy bitches.
>>
>>26336007
Wow. What a hilariously pathetic board.
>>
>>26340258
Go and stay go, no one wants you.
>>
>tfw I will become an acloholic faster than get laid
>>
>>26336819
>>26336864
>>26336953
>>26336971
>>26337004
>>26337030
>>26337183
>>26337174
>>26337204

Let me tell you the truth about
Being youself
Having confidence

You h was ve to realize that this takes time. These things go hand in hand. But you misunderstand what they truly mean. Which is be patient.
No you're not going to get a woman if you act like a superhero.

What you should be doing however is fearlessly throwing yourself into a situation. Not afraid to be yourself. And even after the worst is over, you still have the conviction to remain who you are.
Sure you wont immediately get a girl immediately. That why you need the confidence to be yourself.
Im not even going to say it will get you a girl.

But i have a feeling that robots lurk in the shadows of the real world. They hide and live their life in a virtual world where posting on 4chan is really the true expression of their personality.

They learned long ago to supress it. But this is wrong. You must be yourself completley,without fear no matter what. Becuase even if you are hhkv and you want to change it but have failed and accepted fate, why havent you accepted yourself?

This is why we need the beta uprising. Not to dethrone the normies. But to show the world that being normal is just being yourself.

Take some advice from GG Allin, if you believe you're a scumfuck you shouldn't be afraid to act like one.
>>
>>26336246
They are two different members of the human species dipshit. So are any two people
>>
>>26336683
The wet holes are an essential part of the mammal experience, and most people living in the situations you described experience them daily.

Is it healthier for a human to experience no intimacy at all and be isolated with elevated cortisol and prolactin levels, or to live in a poor country with war and disease everywhere, but have a mate to face all this shit together with you, be intimate, take care of each other?

The problem with your question is that to ask it you have to ignore human nature and take the problems you mentioned as intellectual ones, treat them in a vacuum disconnected from the real world and human experiences.
>>
>>26336683
Yes, you got it. That is indeed correct.
>>
>>26337823
>You're a piece of shit that thinks it should be treated like a brick of gold
See how you so quickly and easily came to this definitive conclusion?

If you can do it, why don't you think women aren't doing the same?
>>
>>26336683
*tips fedora*

well said, my good sir.....
>>
>tfw hate having friends but hate the stigma that comes from not having them

what do
>>
>>26336683
Let me guess, your not a virgin are you?
>>
File: 1451255777856.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451255777856.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>26336007
I don't understand it.

Is a girl supposed to just pop up somewhere randomly and you guys just connect? I'm 24 and a KHV and feel as if it didn't happen in my prime, it's not going to happen now. It also sucks I'm too prideful to go online or pay someone because I want the soul to soul experience with whoever I do it with.
>>
>>26341718
no ur supposed to just b urself so you come off as a creepy loser
>>
>>26341030
>Im not even going to say it will get you a girl.
Well it's good that you can at least admit that your advice is bullshit.

You whiteknights and roasties are always putting the cart before the horse.

Robots HAVE gone out and been themselves, anon. When they did, they got ridiculed, bullied, laughed at, and shitted on. That's why they now hide in their virtual world.

Now you're telling them the answer is to go out and do the same thing that burned them in the first place, and to expect a different result. Typical normie.
>>
>>26338510
If I'm experiencing discomfort, I'm obviously not being myself.
>>
>>26341914
Never listen to Chads and roasties because I feel like they give you advice that makes them feel good but hinders you.

"bookstores and cafes are the worst places to pick up girls anon"

I go to one to pick up something and there's the motherload of girls that would be my type and never seen before. Not that I have the balls to approach but still.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436680/Lil-Chris-inquest-held-following-singers-death.html

>be a talented, good looking singer
>only 4'11
>suicide is the only choice

Hourly reminder that manlets will never ever make it.
>>
File: 1450729901058.jpg (31KB, 391x364px) Image search: [Google]
1450729901058.jpg
31KB, 391x364px
>>26338510
If you're having issues making friends and getting girls, wouldn't being yourself be the issue.

Everyone else is faking it, maybe doing the same would improve something in your life.
>>
People on this thread really think it's fair for us to approach landwhales while Chad is pumping&dumping models
>>
>>26336407
It's the color of pepe
>>
>>26341914
Dude im not trying to give you advice. In telling you what the meaning behind,just be yourself, and have confidence.
Its really just saying wait for the scar tissue to build up.

That you clearly arent comfortable in your own skin. Chads not making it any easier either. I get that.

What i don't get is that you would rather suffer in secret. Where your inner most thoughts arent only subject to the ridicule of chads. But are also subject to the various shills , public relations firms, and other maketing teams to be dissected and undertood from an objective standpoint. That in the end just feeds into the vicious cycle of self depreciation and further cementing you as just a robot.
Instead of facing the fear of the real world to where you are only subject to the ridicule of those within earshot, and your own "inner demons".
>>
>>26341914
>>26341993

You guys have it so bad.
No one is rooting for you.
Not even yourself.
That makes self improvement. Or deciding to make a change and following through is so hard.

When you come on here back to your safe hugbox and even when you have good news, you freakout about it. And other frogs are there to drag you back into your typical misery and depression.

Im not trying to help you.
I know you can't convince someone of the nature of their delusion. I just want you to know that whatever happens that I'm here with you. And even if you don't accept the geniuneness of my comments i still desperately offer my solidarity. And the understanding that if anyone wants out of this lifestyle then its going to be wierd, painful, awkward, frustrating, and hopeless.
But i want you to know that theres also excitement and wonder and at the very least a good story t share with other anons.
>>
>>26336007
I just farted so hard that it rumbled the bed you ignorant nigger.
>>
File: 1448704163298.png (405KB, 633x435px) Image search: [Google]
1448704163298.png
405KB, 633x435px
>>26342265
All I said was don't listen to Chads and roasties...are you actually taking offense to this you fucking normalfag?
>>
>>26342299
What i take offense with is the seeminly deep and endless ocean of pain we subject ourselves to thinking we are alone in this great body of water.
I just want you guys to know
Thats mainly it.
>>
>>26339497
I agree with this a lot
>>
>>26336073
Its a lot easier to care about others when you've been adored by the population for your entire life.
>>
>>26337823
you treat women like bricks of gold? kek I bet you have a fat gf who's your mistress and you fight neckbears over the internet for her
>>
>>26341914
Life is warfare, be yourself even when other people hate you for it. You have to push through and not give a fuck, eventually you'll find some people who will tolerate you maybe even respect you. Also stop identifying yourself with shit from this site, that's not who you are, there's nothing inside you that's different than anyone else except for your perception. Even if you're ugly you can work out and get an average girl, and being ugly never stopped people from just having some friends either
>>
>>26342386
I dont believe this for one second.

Its only through shared expierence that we understand others.
Thats why robots are such a tight knit community.
>>
>>26341030
>confidence

confidence is just a mirror of what you have, not what you project.
no one gives a fuck about your personality or what you project to the outside world

>just b urself
there is a difference between "feeling free" than being yourself. if you are a unique person you can't really be yourself since most people have social codes of behaviour
>>
>>26336998
I tried this on Tinder, my Chad profile got 20 matches in a day, I only got 4 matches in a month
>>
>>26336998
>you have nothing on your profile!

im dying
>>
>>26342668
Dude at some point you're either going to roll over and die for the laurels of society.
Or your going to live the rest of your life how you want it.
There's gonna be a lot of people who tell you no or its a bad idea and theres probably gonna be confused people who ask for an explanation. But theres gonna be millions more who wont even bat an eye.
if its your true nature then only you can choose to act on it. Thats why advice that doesnt keep this in mind fails to work.
>>
>>26341185
> no intimacy at all and be isolated with elevated cortisol and prolactin levels

I'm intrigued. Isn't that just from excess masturbation and/or sex?
>>
>>26341996
Damn. There is no escape.

>>26336073
It's fucking easy to be caring when you're sexy, healthy and all your social needs are automatically met because people like you the second they see you thanks to the halo effect.

>>26342846
Cortisol from isolation. Prolacin from any kind of masturbation.

>sex
I see you fell for the sex and masturbation are the exact same thing fedoric meme. Let me enlighten you a bit: sex releases 4 times more oxytocin than masturbation and a lot less prolactin.
>>
>>26342833
it just depends on the type of person you are.
if you are the type of person that is constantly looking to apply himself and be social with others you will always have to depend on others.
if not you gonna have to find people like you which is slim
>>
>>26342923
> I see you fell for the sex and masturbation are the exact same thing fedoric meme. Let me enlighten you a bit: sex releases 4 times more oxytocin than masturbation and a lot less prolactin.

Thanks anon. I didn't think they had the same effects, I just didn't know the exact effects. Iirc, sex also helps with ejaculation, some men who only masturbate having prostate problems due to inefficient expulsion. Still, it sounds like the kind of thing that a prostate massage might fix (but obviously, even if it does, it doesn't fix the prolactin and cortisol thing).
>>
>>26336246
You don't even know life
>>
File: modla.png (545KB, 966x546px) Image search: [Google]
modla.png
545KB, 966x546px
>>26336065
I wonder if he's a bro
>>
>>26342923
we need to surgically remove sex drive from people, the world population and current social climate don't made pairbonding and mating pointless, at least for the population that can't afford dating and woman
>>
>>26338117
>implying guys dont do the same thing

but ya its such a fucking joke when girls say there about personality at least guys don't lie
>>
File: Mas.png (155KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mas.png
155KB, 680x445px
>>26336683

Notice what's at the base.
>>
>>26342957
Diversity is the spice of life.
Most people like to be in echo boxes
But theres no such thing as an original thought anymore.

While it maynot land you the princess of dubai.

Showing you have the conviction to be yourself in world that wants the opposite. Is very attractive. I mean look at the MRA movement, third wave feminism, donald trump, gavin mcguiness. Even look at woogie for god sakes.

Though i heard woogie scipts his autism.
These people have the conviction to show that they are who they are. The world lashes back. But there are some who look at these people with wide eyes, thinking for a moment at what having a beer with this guy would be like.
>>
>>26336683
yes, we want pussy before we die

also, we need to somehow remove current sex drive from men and bring it down to woman's levels. because sex and relationships are becoming alot more expensive than usual despite not hearing about it.
so yeah on paper there is alot of children being born but most of these are from 3rd world countries where 10 kids is the norm and does not apply to the modern world where sex and relationships are becoming rich people thing, the ones that can't afford to date or get into ridicules marriage contracts simply don't do it
>>
the thing is that every women are whores. fucking whores who gonna humilliate you every single time they can.
they are whores. just a fucking whores.
in a "femanon thread" one of these fucking stupid brainless threads
a guy post a reply saying like

" you are all just bitches. you always ignore the nice guy and then you complain about how could chad cheated on you "
and then tooons of reply of whores .. or normies. they are all scum anyway
saying like
> nice guys are just betas
> who wants a nice guy
> nice guys are just hoping be promoted as bf just because they are nice
> nice guys are just beta orbiters
so wtf.... they are whores and they should be raped and exterminated.

and then people say
> just be yourself
> just work out
> anyone can be chad
> women are beautiful human beings
> they are no evil
> you just lower your standard
even the average or the ugly female have standards....
you normies dont understand
we robots, the original robots.
dont want a stacy ... or a supermodel or the hot one of college or high school
we just want to feel loved... that other human being love us and take care for us.

but this fucking board is full of normies who with their little brains never gonna understand that.
i wish that i can kill you all and then rape your fucking torso.
fucking whores.
>>
G E N E T I C A L L Y

(spoiler)ORIGNAL(/spoiler)
>>
>>26336007
Is it just me or his face says chad, but his eyes say JUST?
>>
File: the futility of feels.jpg (92KB, 764x938px) Image search: [Google]
the futility of feels.jpg
92KB, 764x938px
I wasn't always bitter. Even when I'm outside, or with other people, I'm very pleasant and love spending time with others. I am not really autistic around girls either, but none of them have ever given indication that they are attracted to me. None of them look at me with eyes that betray them. None of them go out of their way to be near me. None of them have EVER seemed excited to be around me. I have a very unhealthy relationship with women as a result.

I am in good shape but I am short and I think ugly too. Not ugly due to hygiene issues, I am just very unfortunate looking with an oddly proportioned face. I try to be funny / charismatic. I do a lot of non-4chan things in my spare time, like hiking, scuba diving, playing and writing music, and art. And yes, these things bring me a sense of fulfillment during the day. But it is terrible to go to sleep at night alone. I am reminded each and every night that I am still not good enough.

You can say what you like, that sex isn't the most important thing in the world. But it's not sex, I can rub one out. It's crushing loneliness, that despair that makes you feel like the world is ethereal and you aren't a part of it, I'm not good enough to deserve love. It's a sobering understanding, to know I can't be loved. These people who post on here and try to blame it on me, I resent them more than anyone else. For one, they act like a spoiled child, that anyone who doesn't have the most expensive toys like they do probably weren't on good behavior and their parents didn't buy them because they were bad. It is never fortune to them, love must be a meritocracy, because if it isn't then they have to admit they don't deserve love either. Furthermore, I don't want to be responsible for my loneliness and depression, because if I am, then do I even deserve to be happy?

Anyways I hope you guys are doing okay because for all the pieces of shit on here, some of you write beautiful things that make it all a little better, so thank you
>>
>>26343218
It's frustrating how "nice guy" is now conflated with just "being nice". In context the guy's saying "I'm a normal, polite dude that can't get a date" and then all the women go on about how he's some creepyass orbiter that's hanging around just waiting to snag some pussy.
>>
>>26343218
I hope you wizard apprentices are taking caps, this is gold ammo right here
>>
>>26336007
fucking this. I know a guy, total bro, but he's
>6'2"
>white as it gets
>180lbs of muscle
>8.5/10 face
and he always tells me it's easy to pick up girls if I try
>>
>>26336979
>I'm a major contributor to my local labor movement and have helped various poor, predominately nonwhite workers establish unions and worker coops in order to better improve their standard of living. In addition to being a decently active participant in the politics around my area and an organizer of various demonstrations, petitions, and rallies.

You are absolutely disgusting, so you are actually one of the faggots that go to people that is genuinely on need to push for your leftist crap, without getting your hands even dirty, so you can FEEL better?, Because what the poor need is just another stupid brainless cretin that has just discovered marx and "wants to make a difference". Revolting

>It's not much, I know, but I really am TRYING to help the world, and that's what matters the most.

What you are doing is the minimum possible effort to pander to YOUR feelings. Despicable.
>>
>>26336384

Implying I don't get rejected by the fattest of women?
>>
>>26344246
you are not looking the big picture
girls look nice guys as beta orbiters or creeps or losers
guys look nice girls as potentials girlfriends, wifes, i dont fucking know.
normie women = whores
and every single robot think on that way
and i mean robots.. not the fucking normies
>>
>>26339332
lmao I forgot about that guy
>>
>>26343819
>I am reminded each and every night that I am still not good enough.
Who says you aren't good enough? You're great as a person, and when it comes to girlfriends, you aren't in the right environment. It's not your fault that girls can't see you for what you really are, and are superficial, in a sense that they are attracted to physical looks the most, which makes sense, because their role is to bear children, and they want to do the mating with the best possible specimen, so they are really fucking picky. Males aren't like that, they're a lot more complex.
>I'm not good enough to deserve love.
There is no love. Women and men only get together because of attraction and to create offspring. People just delude themselves, they want to feel more complex, they are afraid of admitting to themselves that there is only lust which is masked by sophisticated things.
>Anyways I hope you guys are doing okay
It's never going to be okay for me, and probably for a majority of this board.
>some of you write beautiful things that make it all a little better, so thank you
Thank you. I feel sadness for all the people on here that are suffering. I feel connected to them, even though I will never meet them in real life, including you. Have strength. I know it doesn't mean almost anything when I am an internet stranger, but trust me that I feel feels of an immense strength and I wish I could support all the people like me on here. Don't give up. I love you, as a person.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.