[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk and I hate myself, I want to have someone love.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1451139071813.png (191KB, 619x597px) Image search: [Google]
1451139071813.png
191KB, 619x597px
I'm drunk and I hate myself, I want to have someone love. but I'm such an ugly nasty person I don't blame them for hating me
>>
PLEASE RESPOND

Original message
>>
File: 1453849541542.png (554KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453849541542.png
554KB, 800x800px
We're all pathetic as fuck here, so I most people here probably wouldn't hate you.
>>
>>26336362
Im a fat neckbeard highschool dropout. Most people here are better then me
>>
>>26336424
I dropped out of high school to take hormones.

Checkmate, tubby.
>>
>>26336486
Are you a trap
Post pics thanks
>>
>>26336424
I'm a high school dropout neet with no work experience, no friends, virgin, never had a girlfriend, havent left my house in over a year

this place is littered with losers, so you're not alone. if anyone ridicules you here, chances are they're human failures themselves
>>
>>26336362
Correction, we're all pathetic as fuck here, so we would probably hate you
>>26336486
get rekt
>>
>>26336312
Hello

You're welcome anon
>>
>>26335950
I'll be your bf for a couple of hours.
>>
nobody will ever like me because i'm not a drug dealer
>>
Do you want to join my party? I need adventuring companions and I only want misfits and outcasts.
>>
>>26336424
I'm an obese high school dropout, anon. You're not alone.

>tfw make people hate me within hours of first talking to me
>tfw want a deep connection with someone but it's impossible when you're an empty shell with no personality of your own
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>26335950

I know the feeling of wanting somebody to love.

I had to shop for groceries today and as I was passing by the flower section I thought about how nice it would be to have somebody in my life that I could pick and buy the most beautiful flowers for. I most people on this planet want to be loved, or to have somebody to love. It's a sad thought to think that so many people spend so much time isolated and alone.

For now, it's just you and me and the other robots. This place may not be healthy for a person, but at least we're here for you.
>>
>>26336424
than* me

It's kinda poetic since it's emphasizes your dropping out of school and being dumb
>>
>>26336658
companion would be a stretch desu
>>
>>26336559
I don't have contact except email because I got mad at trying make friends
>>26336658
I will tell me how
>>
>>26336681
I know that feeling, anon.

It's hard living with no personality, but you just have to make it work somehow
>>
>>26336775
>>26336868
DO i get to be the healer?
I wish to be the sissy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.