[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw femanon highschool teacher >tfw I may never have bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 190x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 190x316px
>tfw femanon highschool teacher
>tfw I may never have bf but I can punish Chad and Stacy when they pick on betas
>>
>implying you aren't going to fuck chad the first time he approaches you

>implying you wont kill yourself when Chad brags about it to the football team.
>>
>>26332813
I aspire to teach high school history. This is what I look forward to the most. More power to you, OP. Do you have any stories?
>>
>>26332844
I would never fuck a student. I am worn out and pretty much worthless. I would never want to damage their reputation or future by sullying themselves with me.

>>26332871
>see Chad student throwing his food at a beta student when they aren't looking
>approach Chad
>he knows he's only passing my class because I gave him a chance to do extra credit
>tell him that if I ever see that shit again he can forget about passing

I know it's wrong but it feels good. Part of me worries that maybe I'm interfering too much and should let it run its course.
>>
>>26332999
That sounds like the perfect amount of interference and you should keep it up. Beta student is probably super grateful.What do you teach?
>>
>>26332813
Get thin and I'll be ur virtual bf
>>
>>26333081
Right now, AP physics, general physics, AP calc, pre calc, and algebra 2.

Yeah, it's a hard line to know when to interfere and when you shouldn't get too involved. Generally when I see physical bullying just my appearance solves it as the students stop whatever they are doing because they think they'll get reported. Girls are harder to deal with because it's more rude comments and mean laughter.
>>
>>26333182
I am thin. I am incapable of feeling love towards other people though. I would let you fuck me and I wouldn't fuck anyone else but I would never be able to love you. I could still take care of you by cleaning and cooking for you and helping provide an income.
>>
There's people who support bullying as a sort of educational mechanic and regulation between children. I'd be fucking horrified if any teacher held those beliefs. Do you know if any of your coworkers lets bullying pass?
>>
>>26333360
Im sold

Blox
>>
>>26333360
I'll bite, you in Texas?
>>
>>26332813
what? why are you on /r9k/ of all places? shouldn't you be grading students papers instead?
>>
>>26333376
A lot of the older ones either don't notice it, don't care, or are ineffective at dealing with it.
>>26333437
Illinois
>>26333452
I don't have anything to grade. I don't know how I ended up on /r9k/, I just did many years ago.
>>
>>26333250
whereabouts do you teach? a lot of nignogs to worry about?
>>
>>26333562
Do you ever crush on your student's fathers?
>>
>>26333562
Illinois is nice, the seasons are varied yet moderate. Used to visit family there until they moved; it was fun making igloos in winter & catching rabbits in spring. Post tits for cock?
>>
>>26333597
I'm out in the country so not really.
>>26333609
Sometimes but their wives are much more attractive than I am so I don't concern myself with it too much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.