[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you Robots here played the best DBZ game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

How many of you Robots here played the best DBZ game?
>>
>>26331641
kek
Kek
3D fighting games
Kek

What happen to side by side budokai 3 ? Best DBZ game by far
>>
File: tumblr_ngeq35o8Fc1s30vvgo1_400.gif (1MB, 360x183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngeq35o8Fc1s30vvgo1_400.gif
1MB, 360x183px
>>26331641
TFW this game came out 12 years ago
TFW still feels like yesturday when all my friends use to compete all summer long
TFW looking back at the graphics and they still hold up

Where did the time go man ?
>>
>>26331697
Why do people hate games like the Tenkaichi and Storm series?
I like the feel of fights in these games.
>>
>>26331697
To be fair theyre both easily the best two
That being said i have tenkaichi tag team on my psp and its great
>>
File: tumblr_nxblceIKjQ1ur7gpqo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxblceIKjQ1ur7gpqo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26331822
Personally for me i grew up playing the Side by side fighting games, street fighter, mk series, and it was easy to get into the original naruto storm video games, and the early badokai games

then when they became 3d third person, it was really hard to get use to.

And especially during the time, those games came out it was split screen if you wanted to play 2 player....

2player split screen on a fighting game didnt make so much sense and extremely clunky physics

DESU i just don't prefer it in a fighting game, on the other hand games like Dynasty warriors were fun back then

I just think DBZ and the storm series should of kept it more arcade

It was just prefrence i guess to people who were born earlier,

im 23, and my little borther prefered the tenkaichi and newer games than the old ones and he was like 3 years younger
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1365x733px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1365x733px
Ready /r9k/?
>>
I've played most of the DBZ games. Even Xenoverse and I finished that in about a day.
>>
anyone have the link to the start menu music from BT3? the one with the synth piano
>>
>>26332205
wrong game nevermind

hard to remember that far back,..

https://youtu.be/8R5qam8vZNA?list=PLp_nLDzWK5NUMY7H1VEBcrn9jG6D1Akbi
>>
>>26332094
Is xenoverse any good if I just want nostalgia or does the fixing the time line stuff ruin it?
>>
>>26332292
It is in my opinion. You can create a character of any race (Majin, Namekian, Earthling, Saiyan, and Frieza's Race [do they have a name?]) But it's remarkably short. The only thing that is annoying is that once you complete the Time Patrol (the story missions) and the Parallel Quests (the side missions) there's not much to do other than the master quests (to get more moves) or PvP where everyone goes as a Saiyan, goes Super Saiyan/Vegeta 2 and spams supers and ultimates. To me it was nostalgic because it's almost like reliving DBZ (it pretty much made me rewatch it) but the developers missed out a few things.
>>
>>26332384
I forgot to say, the developers said they were going to support the game for 2 years (the game was released about a year ago) and the last DLC pack (Resurrection of F) was released in July.
>>
File: 52844_front.jpg (86KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
52844_front.jpg
86KB, 640x639px
Did you post the wrong pic on accident OP?
>>
Tenkaichi 3 had so many characters from the original Dragon Ball but no kid Krillin. Why?
>>
>>26332465
Oh and the rate you get ultimate finishes in quests (hidden objectives) and equipment and new moves are decided by RNG.
>>
>>26331641
Only game I still play on my wii. Only fighting game I still play with friends. Actually made me start the show.
>>
Budokai 3 > Tenkaichi Budokai 3
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.