[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"So anon, when are you getting married? Those grandchildren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 14

File: Husband-and-wife-team.jpg (314KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Husband-and-wife-team.jpg
314KB, 2000x1000px
>"So anon, when are you getting married? Those grandchildren aren't going to make themselves!"
>>
>>26327895

>When women stop attempting to finance/time rape me, when they become worthy, when they have marriage material qualities. I'm not sorry that I'm not a slave to the gynocracy we live in.

I said this to Dad and his GF
>>
>>26327895
Hehehehehe
They don't know
They don't know at all :p
>>
>>26327895
Once I meet the right guy, hope you're ok with adopted grandchildren since it's all you're gonna get :^)
>>
>>26327958

This, I've already secured my genes, fuck telling my parents though, I won't have them force me to wife up some loose snatched whore.
>>
>mom, I don't think I'll ever have kids. I gave up on women
>>never say never, but k
>dad, I don't think I'll ever have kids. I gave up on women
>>k son, it's your life
Who else /chillparents/ here? Greatest fucking feel on earth. Doesn't change the fact I'm a failure tho
>>
File: 201.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
>>26327895
Dad like you I'm a man, I can have children till 70yo. No clock ticks for me.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
You know damn well I'm an antinatalist.
>>
>>26327895
Jokes on you dad I'm gay as fuck!
>>
File: 1428519185747.gif (284KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428519185747.gif
284KB, 500x800px
>be with my dad at a bar
>he's busting my ass saying having kids is a pain in the ass
>i say i want no wife, no kids
>old fat bar lady says with this stupid tone "well yeeeeahhpp, some people ARE that way, until they meet the right girl that is heheahae"
>mfw
>>
File: 1437385805447.jpg (61KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1437385805447.jpg
61KB, 480x472px
>Mom and Dad, I can't even get my own life sorted out. How the fuck am I supposed to become a good parent?
>>
>>26327895
My parents are both deceased.
>>
Who /dontknowifuglybuthadgirlshitonyou/ here?
>>
>>26328033
Yeah. You may be a permavirgin now at the prime of your life, but getting some pussy at 70 should be a breeze!
>>
My parents refuse to understand that I hate children with a burning passion.

Also I'm scared of bringing another me into this world
>>
>>26328079
I hate when cunts say this, cause we both know it's not gonna happen but they get some sadistic pleasure from being patronizing
>>
>>26328126
You had a girl shit on you?
>>
>>26328079
Everyone I've talked to about how I have no desire for kids or marriage is like this. Just stop telling them unless they directly ask.
>>
File: 91_500.jpg (20KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
91_500.jpg
20KB, 480x352px
jokes on you, my parents are dead
>>
File: penn.jpg (45KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
45KB, 300x400px
>There are actually people who bring children into existence with full knowledge on how horrible the world is
>>
File: lPDdGe.jpg (103KB, 832x788px) Image search: [Google]
lPDdGe.jpg
103KB, 832x788px
>>26328139
ohoh big sis, you don't have to be so sour.
I'm sure that this year David will ask your hand, I mean you two are together since 2012, and now you turning 31... he would be an asshole if dumps you now for a younger woman..
>>
My mom asked me if I planned on having kids with my current GF, I explained that given my long, constant battle with depression I didn't want too. I fear my kid would inherit my fucked emotions or that I would enter into a super deep depression while they were young and not be able to be a decent father.

She got real quiet for a bit, apologized to me but said she understood. Only time I think she ever appreciated how bad my depression has effected my life/life choices.
>>
>>26327895
I will be entirely honest with you. I do not value women as humans in any way, and feel that relationships and marriage are entirely pointless. I hold it to be self evident that the only use that women possess is reproduction, and that even is limited, due to upcoming artificial womb technology.
>>
File: Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg (105KB, 924x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg
105KB, 924x1244px
>"Mom, I think I want to become a monk."
>"NO!"
>"Why not?"
>"Monks can't get married and have kids."
>"Well, so what?"
>silence
>>
>tfw will never marry and have kids with qt japanese wife
>tfw will never go around asia spreading my genes
>>
>be 12
>mom says something about grandkids
>tell her I have no intention of having children
>she makes some sly arrogant smile and says "oh, THAT will change"

>be 15

>be 18

>be 21
>never had any sort of relationship or contact with a female at all
>she is no longer smiling
>she seems genuinely concerned
>panicked, almost

I don't understand. Did she think I was joking all those years?

What really kills me is how she just arrogantly assumed that she would get a grandkid. She felt entitled, as if it was owed to her.

I've heard the same thing from other guys. Their moms don't seem to grasp that it's our decision to make, not theirs.
>>
>>26327895
>tfw Dad and his side of the family thinks I'm gay, but the only reason I have no GF is because I'm poor and have no privacy to fuck big booty bitches.

>also low confidence, lack of skills, chubby, and no car
>>
>>26328541
probably the most accurate description of why I'm not reproducing. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if I'm infertile.
>>
>>26327895
You guys did such a terrible job raising me that I grew up to be a robot

Having no grandkids is your punishment

THE LINE ENDS WITH ME
>>
>>26328846
normies never understand
>>
File: dissappointedShinji.png (146KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
dissappointedShinji.png
146KB, 500x502px
>tfw your older brother is a robot too
>26 yo, lives with us, pretty overweight
>they still badger him about grandkids

What the hell, can my mom not take the fucking hint?
>>
File: 1430683569535.png (194KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1430683569535.png
194KB, 280x272px
>>26328846
Heard the exact same shit from my mom.

Now, she just wants me to get a girlfriend.

>She'll be out shopping
>randomly call me on my cell
>pick up thinking I'm going to once again be bitched at for something I didn't do
>"Oh anon, I just talked to the prettiest girl! You would've loved her, she would've been perfect for you!"
>hang up every time
>mom gets home and just starts bitching about how disrespectful I am

Also;
>me and mom will start talking about life and what I envision for my future
>"Anon, I know you don't bring up getting a girlfriend or wife, but I see it in your future, I can't help it"

This psychic shit that women try to pull just makes me shake my head.
>>
>>26327927
Well autism'd my friend.
>>
>>26329191
Man, fuck my dad and his extended family as well.

>longest time Dad would make gay jokes towards me, trying to egg me on
>eventually just started ignoring him
>I've never met my dad's extended family
>dad gets invited to some shitty party, I say fuck it and go with him
>get there, these strangers I've never known are all over me
>my dad's friends are cracking gay jokes right off the bat due to my long hair and earrings
>I guess what's supposed to be my aunt cracks a gay joke straight to my face "Anon, how come you didn't bring your partner to the party? Everyone else did"
>Stone faced at this point
>tell my dad I'm leaving
>aunt tries to call me up later asking if I want to go out for coffee with her as an apology
>tfw she died roughly 6 months after this happened

And not a single tear was shed, fuck that whore.
>>
>>26327895
having a kid these days is fucking expensive, I can't believe people are still doing it
>>
>>26328171

oh man. same

"I don't want kids"
'oh anon plz you just haven't met the right girl yet. you'll change your mind'
>>
>oh one day you'll meet the right girl and she'll sweep you off your feet
I don't get to fucking select a bride you fucking idiots. I always tell them she would have to like me too and they always say "well you're a handsome young man any girl would be lucky to have you"
I'm a 5'3", 95lbs KV. I sure am a real fucking catch.
>>
>>26328079
>until they meet the right girl
Every time. Women can't handle not being desired even in general by total strangers.
>>
>>26329711
Thanks for the upvote!

see you at blackeddotcom
>>
>"I really wish I could. But every woman I've ever had feelings for has never felt the same way about me. I'm always the friend, or ignored. My genes are clearly not worth saving. I'd rather die alone than bring into this world a child who would have to live the horror that I've dealt with."

>"Can you two arrange to have me killed?"
>>
>>26330159
I don't understand people either anon.

I'm not much taller than you, 5'5' and although I'm /fit/ I don't have much else to offer. Yet, I hear the same dribble all the time.

I compare it to growing up, when you're young you get told how special you are, etc etc but as you grow older, you realize everyone was just feeding you lies.
>>
File: 1409118047502.jpg (40KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1409118047502.jpg
40KB, 600x510px
If my parents want grandkids then they should've raised me properly rather than berating me in an undermining bipolar fashion that destroyed any self-esteem I may have once had. I'm a 25yo khv so hopefully they've figured out they ruined their own chances of carrying on the family line.
>>
>>26328623
>tfw you let slip you met with a monastic vocations director and your mom went apeshit
>>
>>26330159

>5'3", 95lbs KV

Have you considered trapping, anon?
>>
File: OrthodoxMonks1.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
OrthodoxMonks1.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>26330339
pls greentext, familia; I want to know how that goes.
>>
>>26330394
There's not much to tell except that she freaked out and gave the muh grandchildren speech. And then told me it's my life and I can do what I want in the most dismissive tone.

>implying celibacy for the kingdom of god isn't more important than grandchildren

I should probably just hurry up and get a gf and if that doesn't work out reconsider the monastery.
>>
>>26330652
Orthodox or Catholic? Both look really comfy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.