[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waiting at where she told me we would meet up today >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1446058488592.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1446058488592.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>waiting at where she told me we would meet up today
>she isn't here
>get a text from her saying she'll be 20 minutes late
>35 have passed
>she still isn't here

She's not coming, isn't she robot?
>>
If she writes
>I'll be 20 minutes late
I'd assume she's on her way, otherwise she's literally just lying.

Nevertheless, I'd write her that I leave now, you're being ridiculous for waiting out for her so long - what would she do if positions were switched, ask yourself this honestly
>>
>>26327864
Have some respect for yourself man. She told you 20 minutes, you give her 20 minutes, no less and no more.
>>
>>26327864
What do you have to lose anon?
>>
Fuck that bitch OP
>>
Buy a coffee or a light snack, and wait a few more minutes.
>>
>>26327864
Shes probably assumed it would be a 20 minute travel time, she probably doesn't realize how long the travel time actually is.
>>
>>26327864
Whats up with all the cuck posts today?
>>
>>26327864
Most women are always late, for everything. >>26328058

She said she's coming, so it's probably true, if she wasn't she'd make some excuse up
>>
>>26328172

What kind of date are you going on? Where did you meet her?
>>
>>26328130

It's all the same faggot. He posted at least 3 other threads today. One about wanting to go out and meet someone. Another about mental illness. Another was a shit-tier "I'm a robot AMA".
>>
#wastehistime2016
:^3
>>
File: 1447158709.png (182KB, 591x527px) Image search: [Google]
1447158709.png
182KB, 591x527px
>>26327864
Sorry fellow robot, i don't think she's coming
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.