[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it hurts right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>hang out
>fun and playful
>txt
>flirty and playful
>suddenly she ends the txt with 'buddy'

i guess it is over..
..why does it hurt so bad? can i learn to not be socially retarded and prevent this or just switch off the falling-in-love mechanism (any tips to turn it off?)
>>
>>26326955
"im not your buddy, pal!"
Ignore it and make jokes damn it
>>
>>26326955

Eventually when it happens enough, you'll give up completely and never try again.
>>
File: tfw1447083952945.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1447083952945.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>26326985
...that is pretty good. but too late.
i semi-ignored it and we will meet again on tuesday.
i should keep playful flirty and go for the kill in the end.
probably i will sperg and freeze at the goodbye moment.. what a shitty moment that is always....
>>
>>26327075
Ignoring it was your second best option
Dont worry Op, you did well. As long as you dont sperg out and dont be a little bitch, you will be ok
>>
>>26326955
OP I'm a girl and I have used "buddy" in conversation when I was talking to a guy I liked. I don't want to give you false hope, but some girls like to tease boys they like in that way, and there are some who genuinely don't realize the stigma behind that word.
>>
>>26327194
This is true. I worked with a girl who used buddy way too often, I called her out on it and basically she did it because she liked me but had a bf and wanted to keep me at arms length. Im going to cuck him soon...
>>
File: tfw1447398293647.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1447398293647.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>26327194
i have serious reasons that both apply to this one.
i feel a little better. seems that my insecurities s about my social skills have kicked in and i am paranoia without reason..
i have to keep it together and go out there with knowing she likes me.. not like a little bitch.. while also being smooth..
daiting is really one of the most difficult things when you are robotic (social interaction difficulties here + gad)
>>
>>26327234
sounds like a good story why don't she break up first? cheating is ugly.
>>
>>26326955
why? because you waited too long to make a move. stop being a pussy bitch.

>>26326985
no, don't make a stupid joke. chicks don't get turned on by your meme knowledge, jesus christ.
>>
>>26327496
meme magic is real though. it works for /pol/.
>>
>>26327368
Its not gonna happen but she tells me she's been thinking about me all day, making her wet, etc.

HE's just a fucking loser who doesnt go to work and hasnt fucked her in almost a month. She's too loyal to leave him though.
>>
>>26327700
>too loyal to leave him
>too loyal to not flirt with other guys behind his back
>>
>>26327758
This is what happens when you dont fuck your girl right, friend.

Funny thing is he looks like a typical 4chan user.
>>
>>26326955
Move on, why dwell on something you cant fix or change. Its called rejection. Learn to live with it.
>>
what I don't understand is why women even text guys they have no interest in
>>
>>26327849
Because they like to have a few orbiters to pump up their ego. They always have a backup plan...
>>
>>26327867
every girl seems to have multiple orbiters though, there aren't enough orbiters to go around
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.