[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never be an alpha male like Roosh.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13

File: rooshvcar.jpg (64KB, 634x597px) Image search: [Google]
rooshvcar.jpg
64KB, 634x597px
You will never travel the world and bang beautiful women and write about it.

Why live , robots?
>>
>preying on the generosity of omegas is alpha
>being a predator who follows drunk girls home is alpha
>getting BTFO by the entire world and shown up for living in your mothers basement is alpha.

KEK.
>>
lol

he only travels the world because he is an ugly fuck who couldn't get laid in the US
>>
>>26326769
I've become pretty hateful over the last couple years, but this guy's a sociopathic cunt
stop posting about him you fucking candy-ass
>>
I have morality. I live by a certain code, an internal justice. I am not a slave to primal urges, I respect a woman's freedom to choose who she fucks. I would feel wrong if I manipulated a woman into having sex. If that means I stay a virgin for life, then so be it.

Having sex with a woman is not an achievement, it should not be seen as such, that attitude is exactly why we robots are looked down on.

I will focus on my work (Currently working on a protein folding simulation, maybe I'll go into bio-informatics and spend my life trying to help find cures for diseases with computer modelling).

This makes me feel "alpha", if people like you, Roosh and the rest of society look at me as a beta for this then so be it. Eventually society will evolve beyond having a constant fixation on sex and we will view people like Roosh as primitive animals.
>>
>>26326873
he's an idiot, but this ad hominem is even more stupid
>>
>>26327009
how is it stupid? he is doing the same thing ugly white guys do in asia but in eastern europe

he is ugly and women rejected him because of it. I'm ugly myself and I know what it feels like. Why do you think he despises women so much?
>>
File: poly.png (96KB, 588x399px) Image search: [Google]
poly.png
96KB, 588x399px
>>26326978
>I live by a certain code, an internal justice.
You're probably spooked.

>I would feel wrong if I manipulated a woman into having sex.
Any social interaction is "manipulation", the only difference is that PUA's practice how they act deliberately.
If you lay a girl, she decided to fuck you and she gains from it too. So what you say here runs against the claim that you
>respect a woman's freedom to choose who she fucks.

>Having sex with a woman is not an achievement
Sure it is. It takes effort or reflects on your value.

>that attitude is exactly why we robots are looked down on.
Why is it bad per se that robots are looked down upon? Christian slave morality?

>I will focus on my work (Currently working on a protein folding simulation, maybe I'll go into bio-informatics and spend my life trying to help find cures for diseases with computer modelling).
Cool, I know some who do this. I did a PhD in chemical kinetics.

>This makes me feel "alpha", if people like you, Roosh and the rest of society look at me as a beta for this then so be it.
People define "alpha" differently, but I'd at least require a symptom of it having to do with assertive social behavior.
You just speak about value to society here, but worker bees are this too, and not alpha in any way.

>Eventually society will evolve beyond having a constant fixation on sex
You're deluded.
>>
File: JQoyxxS.jpg (120KB, 960x641px)
JQoyxxS.jpg
120KB, 960x641px
this shit depresses me

he's like third-wave feminist's idea of what man is made flesh
he is rape-culture incarnate
>>
>>26326978
>Having sex with a woman is not an achievement, it should not be seen as such, that attitude is exactly why we robots are looked down on.

Truest observation i've read here in days.
>>
>>26327143
>People define "alpha" differently, but I'd at least require a symptom of it having to do with assertive social behavior.
>You just speak about value to society here, but worker bees are this too, and not alpha in any way.

You are correct in saying that part of my self-value comes from how I value my value to society. However in the individualistic society we live in, I would argue that trying to serve my community is a non-conformist, self-assertive act in itself. People will actively degrade you for caring about things that don't directly effect you. For example, try bringing up the wars in Africa in a conversation, the usual response is "who gives a shit, I don't know them, I don't care". (ignoring social media where people attempt to portray themselves differently to how they portray themselves face to face).

People genuinely get annoyed at "do-gooders", I believe it's because it reminds them of their selfish lifestyles and they become subconsciously guilty. They will usually try to claim that "do-gooders" are sanctimonious assholes who just want to look good, but take vegans for example. The normie meme is that vegans never shut up about being vegan, however in most cases I've witnessed, vegans usually just defend their beliefs after being asked "why don't you eat meat?", then an argument ensues and the non-vegans walk away saying "vegans never shut up about being vegan". This despite the argument being started by the non-vegan.

tl;dr being an individualist who cares only about self-gratification is the easy way out, ironically it is taken by slaves to society.
>>
roosh is a hero he is the satan of society he gives us the knowledge the kikes and dykes don't want you to have.
>>
>>26326978
I think sex will eventually become brave new world-style casual entertainment, as it hopefully wont be needed for procreation.
>>
File: stird.png (338KB, 1237x867px)
stird.png
338KB, 1237x867px
>>26327562
I personally don't care much for people in Africa, but if I'm annoyed at "do-gooders" talking about it, then not because they make me feel guilty but just because it's not a relevant topic for me. Like if someone comes up and talks about different... I donno, types of hand guns.

The feel from successful academic achievements and the resulting behavior got me laid btw., or still does.

I just wrote (>>26327143) because it all seems so much like rationalizing/self-explaining

>>26327645
Seems like he's always just working in his best interest.
I can't take away anything positive from the redpill ideology except for the warning not to knock up a mediocre chick.
The PUA mindset is helpful to me (= talk to many people and don't take rejections personally, instead see all interactions as social experiment where you tweak what you did the next time - it's a very robot thing to do, in both senses of the term), but naturally people who don't try getting laid will find an argument
>>
File: engels chick.png (207KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
engels chick.png
207KB, 457x500px
>>26327793
>Seems like he's always just working in his best interest.
and I meant that in the sense that he's trying to make money off of idiots - I don't know if he really believes the shit he says
>>
>>26326769
The entire PUA sphere takes advantage of desperate men while they feed them useless shit.
OP should stop shilling PUA shit
>>
>>26326769
He's above six feet tall, I have no respect for him
>>
File: 1389037542363.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
1389037542363.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
>>26326978
>I am not a slave to primal urges
>we will view people like Roosh as primitive animals
>I possess superior intelligence your feeble minds can't even comprehend
Yet here you are wasting your precious time on a board where most of the users are more retarded than your average normie, you sure do have a great life and a bright future.
>>
>>26327936
I know am I but what are you
>>
File: 121341414145.jpg (24KB, 333x333px)
121341414145.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
>>26328028
Enlightened, of course, my fellow redditor !
>>
File: critical.png (217KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
critical.png
217KB, 347x344px
>>26327853
I'm the guy posting above and I don't know where this mentality comes from?

No, it's not "useless", it's (for example) free videos that helped me get perspective, not give a fuck and be more direct and sociable in interactions with chicks.
It's not any less useless than a guide on how to ride a bike. A small time investment and information. Of course, if you never go use the actual bike, i.e. if you don't go "into the field" and use the concepts (e.g. actively watching yourself if you keep eye contact, actively bringing yourself to touch the girls arm/shoulder, actively try to make sexual jokes and push towards a man-women interaction), then this will be useless to you.
E.g. here you have a 5'7 manlet explaining his basic baby steps to get physical

https://youtu.be/G-_oBZfdd8Q
https://youtu.be/w9O_IoNxfkg

and that's no magic or nothing really eye opening. (and don't tell me he looks good, they also have half bald and fat "instructors")

But whatever, I'm not trying to sell PUA here, it's a time investment. But I somewhat get triggered when someone says something is "selling useless stuff" when it's just free youtube content for stuff you can try yourself and see where it gets you - and people report that it helped (e.g. me). But you need to take action and experiment with what works for you, of course, not shitpost on /r9k/ that girls won't put out.
>>
>>26326978

>animu morals

Back2fedoras-r-us
>>
>>26328173
I like rsd tyler. His bread and butter content is geared towards courting women but he offers a lot of good videos about putting your life into perspective and how to move forward in way that your perspective becomes your reality.

Most of the other rsd guys are crap though that only talk about stupid specific techniques.
>>
>>26328173
Having to interact with people with a pre-written script, won't make me happier
Bet you like that Models book
>just be honest
>you need to lift, develop a ton of hobbies and travel around the world
>>
>>26326978
Lmao what a fucking beta, coming up with such an elaborate excuse he tells himself as to why he doesn't try.
>>
>>26328352
Yeah, the fucker who wrote that Models book looks like an actual model. Fuck him.

>Just be urself breh
>>
>>26328320
>No, it's not "useless", it's (for example) free videos that helped me get perspective, not give a fuck and be more direct and sociable in interactions with chicks.
>>26328320
>good videos about putting your life into perspective and how to move forward in way that your perspective becomes your reality
Explain yourself my samefagging friend
>>
>>26328410
Not samefag. Just watch one of his 1.5 hour talks on his channel. Why would I waste my time explaining something that rsd tyler can do better?
>>
File: 1444173912124.jpg (70KB, 442x432px) Image search: [Google]
1444173912124.jpg
70KB, 442x432px
>>26328320
he's certainly crazy and one must roll ones eye with how he works the new age meditation stuff into his philosophy, but he seems to be very honest. They all seem to be, desu. I mostly watch the stuff for the infield vids, it's entertaining

>>26328352
I rather like to read edgy German and French 1850 philosophers to get perspective, but this shit isn't untrue just because it's old advice.
I mean I mostly give out the same sort of advice: Try what works for you, don't think about why it shouldn't work but instead try.
Again, it's time investment and therefore not for everybody. But people play video games, which is much more ridiculous and unhelpful.
I do lift, but also because I don't want to spend my time at the doctor with 60.
>>
>>26328173
Don't bother getting triggered by these guys. I stopped giving advice long ago. Don't pour water in a broken bucket.

Now I just lurk, laugh, and leave.

And plus, it's more girls for us.
>>
File: 1426720677177.gif (36KB, 200x146px)
1426720677177.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>tfw he fucked a 17 year old when he was 34

There is still hope for all of us
>>
>>26326769
Because youre a hand-me-down, suck daddy's cock for inheritance money kike with a fucked up beard
Id spend that money on something useful like INVESTING for the BENEFIT of your prefered person
>>
File: salty.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>26328510
I know you're right, sadly.

>>26328410
That wasn't me samefagging, this RSD Tyler guy is an old "balding ginger" PUA guy with a somewhat eastern life philosophy and it's quite amusing to listen to his endless rants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeZ_Gu2Olwc
>>
>>26328476
The infield footage videos are boring to me. I just like listening him to talk about life either by himself or with other guys.
>>
>>26326769
>implying alpha males can write
>>
>>26328476
>Again, it's time investment and therefore not for everybody. But people play video games, which is much more ridiculous and unhelpful.
So you are saying that i should submit and invest my time and money doing a bunch of shit that doesn't appeal to me, because some handsome wealthy patronizing asshole that worte some book, says so?
>>26328510
>>26328598
Yeah uhmm, keep on shaming me, you like that shit don't you?
>>
File: Liebe_Lenna.jpg (148KB, 400x855px)
Liebe_Lenna.jpg
148KB, 400x855px
>>26328610
they are nice, but as I said I rather mostly rather like to read Camus, Stirner etc. for "life stuff"

>>26328665
>keep on shaming me
I wasn't shaming, I tried to defend the point that it's not useless to watch motivational stuff. Not useless to some. I point to things that help me or are fun to me.

>doing a bunch of shit that doesn't appeal to me
My logic is that in 10 years I want to be better off than I am now and being able to get to know people (not just girls) will help me with that, while playing Call of Duty does not.
Do what you want, family.
>>
>>26328929
Which camus piece should i start with?
>>
File: Albert_Camus.jpg (182KB, 1462x1750px)
Albert_Camus.jpg
182KB, 1462x1750px
>>26329002
I'm just getting into it myself, but see pic related.

I find his essay stuff hard to read (reading "The Myth of Sissifuss" right now), except for the punch lines. It seems to assume too much background knowledge. He wrote much of his perspecive in some form in his literary books, so I guess "The Stranger" is where it's at.
Previously I was getting some ideas about what the first existentialist is saying (Kierkegaard, "Either - Or"), but up until now I find neither of those two guys arguments logically convincing.

For the infotainment before you start reading, here's 2 times 10 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQOfbObFOCw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.