[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoever this is I know you're in here. I was looking through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Whoever this is I know you're in here.

I was looking through my gf's facebook and apparently you're a friend of her friend.

Your friends are talking shit about you.
They're a bunch of normies who think you need therapy.
They literally think you might go Elliot Rogers on them except that you're too big of a pussy.

Nigger, please lower your power level or go for a high score.
>>
Bump for my robot homie
>>
I would give him shit too if he sperged out like that on facebook.

I also think you're lying since you could've just sent him a direct message.
>>
>>26327095
Tried telling him on facebook, apparently from the messages i was reading he deleted his account.

I can post some screenshots if you want.
>>
>>26327178
Yes I definitely want
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.png (1MB, 1037x2656px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.png
1MB, 1037x2656px
>>26327202
Mostly inane garbage. I'm guessing from this conversation that he has a larger pool of friends that all hate him.
>>
>>26327679
Who is who in this? I like how the not-Nicole person speaks.
>>
>>26327870
The pikachu is the friend of the guy, my gf is the other one.
>>
>>26327902
Your gf is very alpha I like her ;-;
>>
>>26327972
I taught her not to be a dumb bitch by yelling at her.
>>
>>26327679
Had a similar thing happened to me, but I sperg'd out much less and the other pretended to care about me much less.
OP if you care to go the extra mile and google his name/username, see if you can find some means to contact him and tell him that. As a robot I'm sure he'd like to know what others really think of him.
>>
>>26328161
I tried googling him, he really has no online presence. True robot.
>>
>>26326647
>uses Facebook

not one of us
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.