[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost 24 hours. Why hasn't she responded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot2.png (358KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.png
358KB, 900x1600px
It's been almost 24 hours. Why hasn't she responded?

I thought the date went well.

Apparently not :^(
>>
Maybe she's not into your normie hobbies, like watching major sporting events.

You fucked up anon
>>
>>26326569
Ugh, that was cringey.

You dont text her RIGHT after the date the same day you sperg. Keep text for making plans, not conversation.
>>
>>26326592
Yeah I realized I fucked up after sending it.
>>
>>26326569
Either she has a better guy in mind or is testing to see how much attention she has over you. Don't reply till she does, see what happens. Generally if you don't reply in 48-72 hours she'll reply back, when she does be succinct and don't try to further any conversation till she starts it up again. If she still doesn't reply, you're done with her.
>>
>>26326621
Leave it be. Text her in a few days setting up a date the next day after. If she's interested she'll say yes or suggest another date that works best.
>>
>>26326569
this reminds me of the time i had a girlfriend, except pictures kept going up on facebook of her being cosy around another guy on facebook, then she said we should break up, so i called and texted her and she didnt answer for hours, i asked her friend on facebook what she was doing and she was out with this guy and some friends, when she replied to me she said she was in the cinema and couldn't answer her phone which didn't make sense because a movie is 3hrs long max. good times...
>>
>>26326625

If she doesn't respond, would waiting till Tuesday to send a text about us getting together again be a bad idea? If she didn't respond to then that one I'd understand that she wasn't interested.

So just wait for her to respond that last text I sent and if she doesn't get back to me leave it be like >>26326671 suggested?

I appreciate the advice. I just don't want to be a cuck.
>>
>>26326734
Yes indeed yeah yup si
>>
>>26326569
Me and my bf texted each other constantly before we were official. When you really like someone and want them, you'll always give them your 100% no matter what since they become priority #1
>>
>>26326902
Then why say she had a good time? Is she just being nice?
>>
>>26326734
Yeah, how well do you know the girl anyways? If you see her often enough and she doesn't reply to your text, she's not interested and you should just freeze the conversation with her to avoid being "creepy". Giver her some time to think about it the date you had with her, etc. She might contact you again after a while even if she's not interested in you, just to keep a connection so don't misinterpret that as interest. Good luck, anon.
>>
stop texting her and wait
>>
>>26326921
probably. you said the date went pretty good but just cause you didn't fuck up majorly doesn't mean its automatically good. she's probably not that into you.
>>
>>26327089
kill me plz familia
>>
Get out roastie whore>>26326902
Out out out REEEEEEEE
>>
bamp senpai senpai senpai bump
>>
>>26326921
You know her better than us. What's she more like to say. Last night was; shit, okay or lots of fun.

Why do you think she's not replying? If you had to bet your life on it, how confident would you say this girl is into you?
>>
>>26327269
Not very, based on the fact she hasn't responded yet.

I guess I'm just in denial or hoping it would work out for once.
>>
don't be clingy you pleb, one good date doesn't mean shit. It's a sort of feeling you both have to understand/feel between each other. Get on with ur life and set up a date later on
>>
>>26327287
You should text her again tmr. "Hey whatcha up to?"
>>
>>26326569
>>26327604
>>>26327287

you should text her
> plz respond.

DO IT
>>
>>26327604
I've heard either just dont say anything until she responds or wait a few days to try again from different people.

I'm torn.
>>
>>26327638

look... if you want, you can try again....

BUT... BUT... just know that she's not interested.

imagine if a girl you think is hot/great messaged you and wanted to chat... you would be all over it, and you couldn't wait to respond

likewise, if some hambeast messages you, you may be polite, but overall, while you don't want to be rude, you don't really want to communicate.. so you drop subtle hints.. like ignoring her...

you are the hambeast in this situation... you are not Chad.. so while you can certainly try her again in a few days, just know that you've already failed
>>
>>26327713
Fair enough.

Guess I better just accept my fate now.
>>
>>26327638
up to you, the way I see it is, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain so to speak.
>>
>>26327786
She's one of those vapid whores who believe in waiting a couple of days before talking shit like that

in that case she's a basic bitch so drop that shit
>>
>>26327786
date multiples don't get stuck on 1.
>>
>>26326569
She probably got busy and forgot she hadn't replied. Don't worry about it!

If you can think of something else to text her now, ENTIRELY UNRELATED, do it! Otherwise wait until you come up with a good text for her next.
>>
>>26327713
Bingo. If he was chad tier she'd be eagerly awaiting every text.she thibks youre a pathetic beta bitch fuccboi
>>
OP here. Still accepting opinions and advice.

If she ends up responding and I'm no longer the Avatar of Cuck I will show more screenshots of me being a sperg.
>>
>>26327877
Now that's thinking like a beta

Don't text her until she texts you back OP. Show her that you aren't a needy little bitch.
>>
>>26327907
So what was the date like? We need more info
>>
>>26327907
it's probably a lost cause, but if you really want you could try one more time.

but don't text her some inane pointless retard shit like "hey wats up :PPPP". see if she wants to get together again, if she isn't receptive to the idea (says she is busy this week, etc.), forget about her.
>>
>>26327963
We got pizza at this nice place downtown. Then we walked to a local bar and had a few drinks.

We were talking the whole time. No awkward silent moments from what I can remember. She laughed whenever I attempted to be funny.

I got a hug at the beginning and at the end.

I paid for everything like the beta cuck I am.

That's about it.
>>
>>26328015
How did you meet? Online or something?
>>
Gotta give it some time
I would never text a girl the day right after a date
>>
>>26328059
Tinder.

original comment senpai
>>
>>26328090
Hah forget about it buddy. You're being played, she's probably got 10 other guys lined up and they all fucked her
>>
>>26328015
Did you make any attempts to show you were interested? When I went on my first date I was cuddled with. He made his move on the first night. Some girls like assertive guys, who go for what they want.

Also its a real shame you feel like a cuck for paying for everything. You spent money to have an enjoyable evening. I don't like the way you phrased that at all. You sound like an asshole.
>>
>>26327907
Ignore all the betas in the thread. Don't text her for a week MINIMUM. Go and enjoy your life in the mean time, go do something else, resist the urge to text her. Hell chat up some other girl while you wait.

You are over thinking the shit out of the texting game. She's either busy or doesn't like texting 24/7. Don't have actual conversations in text do it in real life. Look at this way, if she's the kind of person who is ALWAYS on her phone and texting someone, wouldn't you be uncomfortable sitting around her in real life while she does so?
>>
>>26328142
>Roastie whore calls him an asshole for getting played
>>
>>26328142
I don't care about the money aspect. I'm not financially strained. I was just memeing

I'm just bummed she probably isn't into me.
>>
>>26328167
Anon stop this one-itis crap she isn't even your girlfriend now. Start chatting up another woman already.
>>
>>26328090
>>26328167
Is Tinder worth it? Currently in my last year of college, and I'm considering making one. Just unsure of the fact that it requires access to my facebook account.
>>
>>26328269
Good for fucking sluts.

Don't expect to find a decent girl to date on there like faggot OP. They're all getting plowed by chad and asking betas to buy them dinner.
>>
>>26328085
yeah we know scrub, you're on /r9k/
>>
>>26328526
Roger that. Thanks brotein.
>>
OP here. How do I unJUST myself to the point that they won't even think about replying to my texts?
>>
>>26328269

all my real relationships have been through tinder. theyve both ended awfully. but, i did get laid/lose my virginity, so worth it i guess. it takes some work and practice to actually be able to get anyone to meet up. i say go for it.
>>
>>26328223
No this is stupid advice. Do you think a girl would like it if the guy she was dating considered her a backup plan? How would you like it if you found out you were her back up plan. You wouldn't so stop this nonsense.
>>
>>26328791
You can't win. It's your face you ugly fuck. You had one chance at life and you were born ugly and therefore women will never love you or view you as human. Kill yourself.
>>
Wow, you fucked that up bad. Now she thinks you're desperate. Pack up and move on. Pray that she doesn't tell all her single friends about how much of a loser you are.

Next time, do NOT text after the date. Wait for at least a couple days. Say something like "that was fun, let's do it again some time". If she doesn't text you back, it's OVER. If she does text you back, set up your next date. That's ALL the texting you should be doing.

The fact that you started a conversation with this bitch makes her think that you have marriage plans in your mind. That instantly raises the CREEPER flag. Learn from your mistake and never do that shit again.
>>
>>26328988
Confirmed for not knowing how women work. It's called pre-selection. She'll see that you also talk to other women, even if they are just friends and this will make her see you have value, consequently making her compete more to date you.

If you don't believe me just look at the hoards of fan girls at a Justin Bieber concert, they are literally only interested in him because other women are interested in him, it's a domino effect.

I even tested it myself on my first date the other week. Hanged out with her for a bit then met up with my friends from uni who majority happened to be women (due to my course). She saw all these women talking to me and they were also being wing-women for me. It works like a charm anon trust me.
>>
>>26329156
Absolutely true. It's how women gauge your social value. More social value = more village support = higher reproductive success. It's why "omega males" are toxic to women.
>>
>>26326569
Someone explain this to me. I've been lurking this thread.

Even if OP fucked up big time and texted her after the date, but from what he said and from her text there, unless we are missing something, that the date was overall a good time.

Is a text after a complete deal breaker? Can that do more harm than and good that could have come from their interaction? What the shit?
>>
>>26329373
nah he met her on tinder which is never for any sort of long term relationship. all the women there are trash and should be avoided
>>
>>26329373
It's not a complete deal breaker but it does more harm than good. Many textaholics feel the need to be always be texting, when in reality they don't. It's not needed because the guy literally just spent the whole night hanging out with her. If he texts immediately the next day she starts to think that he has nothing else going on his life, no job, no goals, no fun and is just sitting there thinking of her and wanting to text her. It's a turn off.
>>
>>26329156
>>26329372
>putting out bait to catch sluts
>wonders why he only catches sluts
heh
>>
>>26329437
Yeah I get what you're saying but I still think it's dumb.

Would a good looking guy be fucked if he pulled what OP did? Or are we inferring that OP is an ugly fuck?
>>
>>26329619
In this case looks aren't relevant, even good looking guys can come off as clingy.
>>
>>26329850
So 1 time of clinginess is all it takes? A couple times I can understand but as a person I don't think 1 issue over text would turn me off completely from someone. Damn women are ruthless.
>>
>>26329619
>Would a good looking guy be fucked if he pulled what OP did?
Absolutely. Even if you looked like Channing Tatum, you're going to creep out a girl at least a little if you get clingy like that.
>ugh he texted me right after our date, that's creepy af I wanted a date not a marriage proposal
>>
>>26329917
This is the female equivalent of being a guy and going out on one date with a girl, then on the date she's talking about the type of engagement ring she wants.
>>
>>26329982
Damn I had no idea.
>>
>>26326902
Fuck off roastie, why are you even here? Get the fuck out of here bitch ass whore.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.