[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your life be like if you were a guy 5'6 and below?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 4992353558_a9cfbb2b97_z.jpg (187KB, 607x640px) Image search: [Google]
4992353558_a9cfbb2b97_z.jpg
187KB, 607x640px
What would your life be like if you were a guy 5'6 and below? Would it change?
>>
It would probably be objectively worse in every conceivable way
>>
Nothing would change. Am 5'7, short is short.

But if I was 5 foot, damn.
>>
I am a 5'6 guy so no
>>
I'm 5'5" my man
>>
>>26326627
I know a guy who is 5'0. He is ugly as shit, and has one of the worst, beta, whiteknighting personalities I've ever encountered. Literally nothing going for him. He will most likely never get laid, let alone acquire a gf. It's sort of sad, but his personality is close to insufferable, so you can't feel too bad.
>>
I'm 5'6, no woman will ever find me attractive
>>
5'7, endomorph, i have thin arms, and i look the same like i am slightly overweight whether i'm 60kg or 90kg

lol

yeah i never even tried with women, i knew i was a total failure shit storm of fail genetics after like 16 when i knew i wasn't going to change for the better
>>
I'm 6'5".
I don't think it would be very different.
I can't think of any ways in which it would be worse but it would be better in some small pretty unimportant ways.
>>
>>26326926

i used to have a friend your height, a total loser lankster faggot and back when we were 18-20, he had several teenage girlfriends (even one that was 14), he had no job and lived on someone's couch too, as he got older though he couldn't get the hot teeny boppers anymore and he had a shit job and still didn't have his own place so then girls weren't interested, oh yeah and he can't drive

so if you are still young, stupid young sluts will only notice your height and they'll think that you someday soon will have a job, car and your own place and will pay for them
>>
File: nlbzg5dxlw1uoxlv5o.jpg (89KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
nlbzg5dxlw1uoxlv5o.jpg
89KB, 468x750px
>>26326869
You would make a good trap
>>
Well, I wouldn't be getting married
>>
>>26327024
I'm 24 and when I was younger I was still completely uninteresting to all girls.
>>
>>26327024
So it was like that for one tall guy you knew, that doesn't mean that it's the same for all tall guys.
>>
I was a 5'6" guy from 13-19, and grew 2 inches between 20-21. Wouldn't affect me in anyway really considering the majority I spent being that height already well into my young adult years.
>>
>>26326721
Yeah I know a dude like that. Is 5'0" and has a goblin shaped body and a 2/10 face. But he is a giant SJW cunt who is ultra passive aggressive about even the most minor things.

So fuck em
>>
I'm 5'5' and it's shit familia.

Although, even if I was taller, I don't think I'd be able to change much. It's more my personality and the way I perceive life, than my height, that's the cause of all my problems.
>>
>>26327524
The guy I know is passive aggressive about everything, too. Guy thought that being an uber sjw and subtly putting other guys down would get him pussy. It's interesting because there are numale sjws who are normal height and are decent looking, yet they aren't hated by women like deformed guys are. Cunts could give a shit about what your politics are. They care about looks, money and status.
>>
I'd probably "switch gender", my 12 year old brother is 5'6
>>
File: 1445365671935.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1445365671935.gif
2MB, 300x176px
I'm 5'4, so nothing would change
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.