[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would the world be a better place if cum was delicious? like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

would the world be a better place if cum was delicious?
like if it was the best thing you've ever tasted
>>
perhaps if the uterus was connected to the esophagus
>>
Then every guy would just masturbate and eat his own cum.
>>
>>26326003
Imagine girls wanting to suck dick just to get a little taste of that delicious thing. Imagine that semen was the best drug. Like coke but even better.
>>
Of course it would. There would be religion's dedicated to the sucking of dicks.
>>
>>26326028
>found the virgin
girls can taste with their vaginas senpai
>>
it would revolutionize the fast food industry. McDonald's slogan would make a lot more sense.
>>
>>26326003

I don't know, OP, but when I was 14 this girl I would skip school and hold hands with while walking around our neighborhood once said to me "I wish cum came in different flavors, like watermelon or strawberry" along with "I've been told I give really good head." It wasn't until years later that I realized the correct answer to those questions were "My cum is actually mango flavored" and "Prove it."

Sorry, your post reminded me of that missed opportunity. ;__;
>>
>>26326134
I'm rubbin' it
>>
>>26326003
I still eat it regardless
>>
>>26326093
my wizard telepathy informs me of your lies

thus i can now add the knowledge of tastebud-free vaginas to my forbidden grimoire of carnality
>>
if cum didnt already taste so good why does a vagina turn it cum into a fetus
>>
File: tumblr_miohl5OdAQ1s2unoio1_1280.jpg (297KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miohl5OdAQ1s2unoio1_1280.jpg
297KB, 1280x856px
>>26326030
the taste would probably make you horny as well
but there would still be a taboo around it, like breast milk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.