[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate niggers with the intensity of a thousand suns >nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1454026278309.jpg (690KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454026278309.jpg
690KB, 1280x1920px
>hate niggers with the intensity of a thousand suns
>nothing makes me harder than pic related

Jungle fever is the biggest curse a man can experience
>>
>>26325635

>tfw no nigger anal gf
>>
>jungle fever is how idiots justify their enormous hypocrisy

ok lol
>>
>>26325635
Africa has no jungles. It has rainforests
>>
>>26325635
dude it's okay to admit you like black people. They have better music and dominate all sports, the fact that you want to fuck a black girl doesn't mean you have "jungle fever" it just means you've been off /pol/ for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>26325668
lol the majority of male nigs with white gfs hate white guys

>>26325670
tomato tomatoe
>>
>>26325699
>They have better music and dominate all sports

lol, nah.
>>
>>26325699
>better music
hip hop is shit, rock became good after white people took it over.
And besides Classical music >>> literally anything else

>dominate all sports
yeah, all those african countries are really unbeatable in the olympics
>>
File: big curt.jpg (160KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
big curt.jpg
160KB, 1401x788px
>>26325732
this guy and the current mvp of the nfl would beg to differ
>>
>>26325771
>this guy
literally who?

>nfl
Literally what?

not an americuck btw
>>
>>26325767
rock music became a soulless money machine for the jews
>>
File: 1448121776887.jpg (77KB, 488x663px) Image search: [Google]
1448121776887.jpg
77KB, 488x663px
>>26325635
>tfw no big black titties to motorboat
>>
>>26325635
Mixed girls are the only ones that are alright
Actual niggers are just eww
>>
>>26325635

Do they really have a funny smell? Can someone confirm this pls?
>>
>>26325635
There is black women that does not fit the stereotype at all. Unfortunately they are pretty rare and are usually in college. I dated a black woman into computer science, anime, gaming, baking, and punk rock.

Honestly it was kind of weird, she hated being black intensely. Yet she was one the blackest people I've ever seen.
>>
>>26325935
You can bet that hair will stink to high heaven. Blacks don't wash their hair every day. Blacks with dreds/braids wash even less than that.
>>
>>26325635
She's really cute. Black girls are chill, I like them a lot

>>26325935
They don't. In fact the quickest way to find out someone's never even stood next to a black girl is to claim they have a funny smell.

>Inb4 nuh uh they all smell i know this because um fuck you

They smell like anyone else (whatever perfume/soap they use, faint B.O, food, etc.) though a lot of black girls seem to swear by cocoa butter or coconut oil, so if you don't like the smell of either, then there ya go.
>>
>>26325635
No i love qt black girls but i dont hate black guys. Indians and arabs on the other hand..
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.